What's new

*Narconon: Industry of Death* - The Edge Radio

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
On now. Scoots is giving it heaps . . . some interesting things to expect in Australia coming up by the sound of it. Rock on dudes!!

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love the title "Narconon ,industry of death"

of course the "shielded" public and staff dont know that because ron says the truth hurts....business.

I still cant get over the 35,000 price tag? how does a vunerable drug addict come up with 35k? who would expect that, its F__kin rape?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Thanks Dave - Thanks Scoots

EpicHighFive.png

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Shucks, I only caught the final few seconds, where Scoots talked about where the money goes. I hope they make the show downloadable.

Anyway, as far as I could hear, you two did a great job.

:thumbsup: :clap::clap::clap: to David and Scooter

Jump

Operating teatime
Shucks, I only caught the final few seconds, where Scoots talked about where the money goes. I hope they make the show downloadable.

Anyway, as far as I could hear, you two did a great job.

:thumbsup: :clap::clap::clap: to David and Scooter

(BUMP)

A pointer to a d/l of this would be good

. . . yeah I missed it

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Way to go Scoots & David!!!

(does anyone know if there is a podcast or something?) :confused2:

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Show will air again this Sunday and I will post Podcast/Download link in abov one hour from now. Just getting off work and on my way home. This show was in the works for a few months; just waiting for right timing. The logistics of actually doing the show from Australia, Canada, and the USA, was not easy. All 3 of us have jobs and the Australia time zone hampered. I was putting my key in my apartment door when my cell rang. "we're doing the show now". Ok, "time to Rock N' Roll", let's do it:) It was an easy show to do and Pauk and I enjoyf doing it together. Good job Paul, "Love Ya". Until we talk again; "Cheers Mate":)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
The Show will air again this Sunday and I will post Podcast/Download link in abov one hour from now. Just getting off work and on my way home. This show was in the works for a few months; just waiting for right timing. The logistics of actually doing the show from Australia, Canada, and the USA, was not easy. All 3 of us have jobs and the Australia time zone hampered. I was putting my key in my apartment door when my cell rang. "we're doing the show now". Ok, "time to Rock N' Roll", let's do it:) It was an easy show to do and Pauk and I enjoyf doing it together. Good job Paul, "Love Ya". Until we talk again; "Cheers Mate":)

Thanks David. Awesome work :)

I just got through listening to this, excellent interview, Charging thousands of dollars to jack people up with niacin, toss them into a sauna, brainwash them, and claiming they are cured. It leaves me with this question

There seems to be a class action lawsuit going on for every fraud out there in the United States, so why isn't there at least one class action law suit going on for this blatant case of quackery fraud?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dave was absolutely great in this, as was Tom for having us on his show.:clap:

Anybody who knows me well will recognize I was extremely sleep-deprived when this was done as I tend to ramble when I haven't had enough sleep.:duh:

Otherwise I think it all went very well.:yes:

Tick, tock, Davey Boy - we're coming at you from ALL angles these days :biggrin:

Jump

Operating teatime
Dave was absolutely great in this, as was Tom for having us on his show.:clap:

Anybody who knows me well will recognize I was extremely sleep-deprived when this was done as I tend to ramble when I haven't had enough sleep.:duh:

Otherwise I think it all went very well.:yes:

Tick, tock, Davey Boy - we're coming at you from ALL angles these days :biggrin:

I hope Davey is checking the lifeboats - it looks like a tidal wave is abrewin'

:yes:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Finished listening to the show and I am really impressed! You two kicked some serious ass. You both came across as knowledgeable, credible & sane.

Really well done. :thumbsup: