ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Nation of Islam Auditors graduation held for third Saviours’ Day in a row

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 1, 2013.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Final Call: Nation of Islam Auditors graduation held for third Saviours’ Day in a row
    Code:
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_9651.shtml
    HT: http://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/426061524141995/

WWP cross-post: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...held-for-third-saviours’-day-in-a-row.109417/

2. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

Awesome! :thumbsup:

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Whoa!

NOI reporting their WDAH stats.

Cities competing for stats.

Birthday game!

Planetary Clearing has now finally become a reality!

LOL

4. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

First of all, the NOI people I met were sincerely nice, pleasant, good manners, gentle souls ... they don't need dianetics...they are already "clear" - more "clear" than any Scientologist that claims to be "clear". This is never going to work - they will not be on the Bridge and sitting in course rooms studying the con man's drivel.

The reality of NOI is that a few of them came into the morgues a few years ago - did their dianetic auditing crap - a few joined staff - soon all of them left and they never came back.

I asked a staffer what happened to them about 1.5 years ago when I noticed they were gone; not coming into the Morgue's anymore - and they told me that they off on their own and were auditing each other :whistling:(rrriiiiggghht)
    and the NOI guys that joined staff can come back after they pay their "freeloader debt"...:whistling:

So no worries es pee's - they ain't coming back. The cult could not regg them so they don't have money on account - so no trap!!

Farakahn is blowing smoke - if Dianetic's worked, they would never have left and because they could not trap them with contracts, family in the Sea Org or huge chunks of money on account - there is no way to trap them!!

5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

I'm curious, which has the greater number of WDAH of Dianetics, the Church of Scientology or the Nation of Islam?

Or, specifically from the OP:
    Which has delivered more WDAH of Dianetics, the Muhammad Mosque No. 1 or the Detroit Org?

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

"All totaled, the Nation of Islam has delivered 82,424 auditing hours."

Well, that was productive!

82,424 hours spent searching for non-existent prenatal engrams.

So that later they can search for non-existent aliens.

And much later look for non-existent money to pay their bills.

Never mind, they probably know something really special and amazing about Scientology we don't know. LOL

7. Jquepublic

Jquepublic Silver Meritorious Patron

I'm sorry to say my own interactions with NOI members are a complete contradiction to yours. The initial peaceful facade crumbles when their dogma is questioned, when Scientology is challenged or when Farrakhan and his choices are challenged. I've been called devil - and worse - more times than I can count and it's not a term that's been used alegorically. I've been told flat out that when the tides turn completely people of white skin will be killed off, but the useful ones will be killed last. And that's from current NOI who are supposedly more tolerant of whites due to Farrakhan's sudden embrace of Hubbard's teachings.

I've met two men who were in NOI - one former (who I would classify as an Indie because he still follows the teachings of NOI but left the group in protest of the Scientology connections) and one current - who struck me as having true peace within and wisdom. The rest, no matter how intelligent, shock and dismay me with their talk of live grafted germs and Yakub the crazy scientist.