What's new

Nation of Islam Church of Scientology Power Field Staff Member Rizza Islam

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Church of Scientology Power Field Staff Member Rizza Islam

From Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2014/12/30/scientologys-2014-in-review-october/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Thanks to Communicator I/C for this find — Rizza Islam’s Facebook post about his night at the Scientology New Year’s Eve part on December 27. You might remember Rizza — he was one of the ones we spotted infiltrating a high school conference in Los Angeles. As you can see from the caption on his photo, he’s proud to be the face of the strange Scientology-Nation of Islam marriage!

Rizza_Islam.jpg

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

Tony Ortega has your Rizza Islam Update:

http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/05/former-spokesman-mike-rinder-describes-scientologys-dismal-options/

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/867204086643535

rizza-islam-answers-png.242617

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Rizza Islam with James CashAddict Rudolph and 13 others

January 2 at 11:28am · Edited ·

Rizza Islam with James CashAddict Rudolph and 13 others
January 2 at 11:28am · Edited ·

Peace beautiful family!

Here is a response I gave to a person who sent me a message regarding Scientology. They told me that Scientology was a cult and that L. Ron Hubbard hated black people and a laundry list of other things. I terestingly enough, this individual was a Caucasian male. So, his "Concern" for my "Welfare" was quite questionable lol. Yes, color does apply here, sadly, and you will see why in my responses.

So here were the responses:

"I truly apologize, but you are speaking with a black man. I have not spotted one ounce of racism in his materials. IF he WERE racist however, that went in the ground with him. I don't know of his drug use or personal life too much but his materials have saved millions of lives. I have personally saved tens of thousands of lives using his materials which are based on pure logic. Everything which he has created that I have applied has worked famously. I am not fond of psychiatry myself, for I have seen not 1 positive product come out of it. My personal opinion based off of experience is that psychiatry has not done more GOOD than BAD for ANYONE. I know nothing of C.O.B abusing anyone so I truly apologize for being ignorant of that. As a Muslim I KNOW that Christ existed, and regardless if it were L.R.H, Sigmund Freud, Napoleon or anyone else saying that Christ didn't exist I personally would not believe them. However, in ALL of my years as a scientologist and as a MUSLIM I have not witnessed, nor have I read anything of which you are referring to. So I truly am sorry for your misunderstanding. I would visit a Scientology organization and ask them these questions. I wouldn't rely on YouTube, websites, or random individuals for my source of information. Trust me, you will not be "Programmed" or "Brainwashed" hahahaha. Truly is sad what insanities people will come up with to prevent someone from finding out the truth about a thing for themselves. I am a Muslim in the nation of Islam! You should know that if L.R.H (a white man) were racist, that I would be out of that establishment in a hot second! And there is NOONE who could stop me from leaving.

Please, sir, learn the truth for yourself and not through the biased, misguided, and totally irrational opinions of other people. You would never send a person to a DMV to take the driving test FOR YOU to get YOUR LICENSE. If you truly desired a license YOU would have to go, study, learn, and take the test for YOURSELF.

Lies have destroyed nations my friend. Please, let us stop the perpetuation of lies before we destroy ourselves.

Much love, peace be unto you".

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
What's da madda wit you hat? Hubbard mocking a black man. I guess our star FM hasn't listened to that tape yet or read the data about L Ron hisself telling Mary Sue to get a "nigger" to do the housework. Then of course there is the word "Wog".

Perhaps in a few years Rizza Islam will find his way here and correct his original proclamation.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
What's da madda wit you hat? Hubbard mocking a black man. I guess our star FM hasn't listened to that tape yet or read the data about L Ron hisself telling Mary Sue to get a "nigger" to do the housework. Then of course there is the word "Wog".

Perhaps in a few years Rizza Islam will find his way here and correct his original proclamation.

Perhaps.

But, first Rizza will have to successfully move up the advanced levels and get through W[SUP]3.

Wall of Hubbard

Wall of Farrakhan

Wall of Cringes

[/SUP]

CommunicatorIC

Perhaps.

But, first Rizza will have to successfully move up the advanced levels and get through W[SUP]3.
Wall of Hubbard

Wall of Farrakhan

Wall of Cringes

[/SUP]
Sorry, but that is out gradient. To be here all that is necessary is that he get through:

Wall of Hubbard

Wall of Cringes

He would then be an ex-Scientologist, would he not? Even if he was still a member of the Nation of Islam?

An ex-Scientologist member of the Nation of Islam on this discussion board. Think of it. Wouldn't that be fun?