ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Nation of Islam learning Scientology management technology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 13, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Nation of Islam learning Scientology management technology.

Broken out of Tony Ortega's article about the LRH Birthday Event.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/03/13/jo...lebrate-scientologys-holiest-day-of-the-year/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Alexander Ofori-Muhammad and his friends in the Nation of Islam spent time this week learning how the Hubbard 7-division org board works at the London Ideal Org. At one time the NOI claimed that they would only be doing Dianetics, not Scientology.

[​IMG]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

https://www.facebook.com/oforimuhammad

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Grasping at straws?:confused2:

3. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

I look forward they will be put their ethics in
    and they don't like it
    and they become angry, real angry!

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

This is not going to end well . . .

[​IMG]

:hysterical:

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, okay, it's funny.

Real funny!

But, not so funny in another way--because my tech estimate was majorly f*cked up by seeing Tommy Davis in a hijab.

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

oops! double posted....

7. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

At least you didn't have to stay up till all hours drilling the 'well you got it right here right now I'm angry real angry' line, then having to wear dark aviator glasses to hide the eyes so red they looked like someone switched the Visine for vinegar and a hijab to hide the evidence of severe reality adjustment, while chewing gum to try to keep awake.

After so much effort, and then being told YSCOHB .. it's heartening that he got out of that insane asylum.

. . .

'well you got it right here right now I'm angry real angry'

Flunk Tommy. We need more emphasis on the 'angry'. Ok from the top ...

*sigh* can I have another stick of gum?

8. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

I said at the beginning that I was looking forward to what would happen the first time some teenage CMO chick tried to do a "severe reality adjustment" on an NoI member. My guess would be that she would get a reality adjustment of her own.

I think that Scn is supposed to be "hands off" on NoI members, letting the NoI's own people do any Ethics handlings, but at some point somebody is going to forget that.

9. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

Good!

That will surely leave them bankrupted.

I wonder what the Scn promise is to NOI leadership? And the promise of NOI to its people.

10. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

There's nothing that will kill a business more than using a 50-year old, outdated organizational 'tek' that is thoroughly useless in the real world.

11. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Exactly!

It's within the Scamology DNA ...
    How about whent they gets on Oattee level and need seck Checks ??? (I am so hurry to hear from it)
    How about whn it's time to fair game the Esssssssssspeeeessss in th NOI ???? This one would be exciting!
    The day the honey moon turns into a nightmare this day we gonna sit and eat popcorn...that will be ugly for the cult and a relief for me.