What's new

Natural Clears

AnonyMike

Patron
Is immaterial and worthless information, "natural clear". A hallucinatory "state" conjured from the mind-programming built into the apparition-tulpa Lips Hubbard.

You're a smart ass, aren't you?
That kind of remark was funny one time, but not time and time again. That joke's worn out.

come up with something new 11919810125.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
You're a smart ass, aren't you?
That kind of remark was funny one time, but not time and time again. That joke's worn out.

come up with something new 11919810125.

Please don't quote his rubbish. If you put him on ignore you don't have to ever see it unless someone chooses to quote it.

Paul

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
There is a film called "The Pattern of the Bank." It's one of the films on the Clearing Course and OT2. He draws a big chart and shows a diagram of the "10 runs through" the CC implant, and the five different parts that make up If anyone is desperate to see it, it's here: http://www.freezoneearth.org/Prometheus04/clearCourse/index.htm.l

Sheese, this made me think you had access to the movie - but it's just (your?) writeup of the CC/OT2 stuff. A let down IMO.

Regards, Allen

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sheese, this made me think you had access to the movie - but it's just (your?) writeup of the CC/OT2 stuff. A let down IMO.

Regards, Allen

Yeah, it read that way to me too - but Paul was not the author.

Nick

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Please don't quote his rubbish. If you put him on ignore you don't have to ever see it unless someone chooses to quote it.

Paul

"his rubbish"? You don't have to agree with Mystic but I thought you were above trashing people for speaking thie mind. I thought you had higher regard for freedom of speech than this. I'm disappointed....

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
"his rubbish"? You don't have to agree with Mystic but I thought you were above trashing people for speaking thie mind. I thought you had higher regard for freedom of speech than this. I'm disappointed....

I said don't quote his rubbish, not don't quote him at all. Sometimes he speaks sensibly. Personally I find his signal/noise ratio not worth it. YMMV.

Paul

Challenge

Well, if you want to make a big thing out of it. . . . :)

(snippity snip)

I have no interest in "making a big thing of it".
You are the one writing the long message and giving links and all.
It was said by the one that I replied to that the "content of the bank" is the same from one person to the next.
I read that to say that we all have the same content in our banks, i.e. we all have an accident on the playground swing, we all have an engram containing an appendectomy etc etc.
I prolly mis-read it.
I was interested in telling said poster that the Pattern of the bank is the same, and that the Grade Chart is designed to follow that pattern.
Excuse me.

Challenge

One thing I never understood is once you realize you mocked up your reactive mind and attest to Clear, why would you want to go on to the OT levels just to create more imaginary reactive minds that will have to cleared all over again?

Instead of walking up to the registrar and pulling out the check book to go on to the OT levels, why doesn't anyone walk up to the registrar with a copy of Dianetics and say they want their money back because nothing that was promised upon reaching the State of Clear in Dianetics has been delivered.

nw2394

One thing I never understood is once you realize you mocked up your reactive mind and attest to Clear, why would you want to go on to the OT levels just to create more imaginary reactive minds that will have to cleared all over again?

Well, ignoring the word "imaginary" from your sentence above since that might be a point of dispute in the first place, a Clear would realise that, whatever OT might be about, it would include clearing more than just self.

Perhaps you never had an "OMG, I mocked it up/caused it" moment in your life and realised the ramifications and knock on effects of what happened.

Nick

Well, ignoring the word "imaginary" from your sentence above since that might be a point of dispute in the first place, a Clear would realise that, whatever OT might be about, it would include clearing more than just self.

Perhaps you never had an "OMG, I mocked it up/caused it" moment in your life and realised the ramifications and knock on effects of what happened.

Nick

I don't seem to have to concern myself with this problem since I've always been comfortable with taking responsibility for my actions and do not feel the need to look externally for someone or something to blame my problems. It's much easier to take responsibly the first time around, that have to deal with the baggage of delusion later on.

I guess I'm just not "OT" enough to waste my time looking to blame other people, imaginary entities, or imaginary conditions which I fabricated in my mind, for the conditions in life and how I chose to react to them. I find it easier to just remain a lowly Wog and realize I'm always 'at cause',. Aspiring to attain the lofty gaols of a Homo-Novus and then having to deal with looking to pass the blame elsewhere to perpetuate a con game, seems like way too much work to me.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Nick

The more likely thing is, once indoctrinated, a Scientologist has a 'stable datum' and, once 'Clear' he recognizes that he *can't* do all the things promised by 'Clear' so, since he has a 'stable datum' he 's a sucker for 'you're clear! But, you're infested with dead space aliens! And, *they're* not clear! Aha!'

Zinj

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
It doesn't seem to work that way, Zinj, it's MUCH more convincing than that.

In my experience, most educated scientologists know that the definition of Clear-by-attribute is overblown hype (or, more kindly, a postulated absolute). I've never known anyone in scientology who took that stuff half as literally as some critics seem to.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

I've never known anyone in scientology who took that stuff half as literally as some critics seem to.

Oh, please. Scientology is extremely "literal" - with its endless "word clearing" and its "what do your materials state?," etc.

It's been using the misleading accusation of "You're so literal minded!" on "wogs" for decades. Enough already.

Great post!

Interesting account.

Alright, that's the announcement. There are four Natural Clears, only, on the planet. Let's keep this orderly. If you're one of those four, please come forward. One at a time please. Remember, LRH said, only four.

Oh well - yet another shrink wrapped LRH Datum...

We're fortunate that Hubbard didn't tell Scientologists that they were milkshakes. We might not have had enough straws to go around.

According to David Mayo, "It was PR and marketing considerations that led Hubbard to decide that certain people were 'Clear' at a certain point." http://www.ivymag.org/iv-01-02.html

"...an insatiable lust for power and money." (Tape 3) http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/interviews/mayo.htm

LOL, Veda! I'm a natural blond, does that count for anything??? :p

Actually, I think we're all "natural clears" (in a Spiritual, not a Scientological sense), just some of us are more aware of and demonstrating our true natures than others. :D

Last edited:
BUT I HAVE A CERTIFICATE TO PROVE IT! Really, I have not had much auditing and most of it was co-auditing. When at Flag being audited I attested to the CLEAR state, just to get the hell out of there as fast as I could. Maybe that is why the examiners face looked a little doubtful. But he said my needle was floating...so it must be true. Yahoo.... packed my bags and was gone without any other cycles to do (just the Reg and I promised her the world but first I had to go home). Then when I flew back home far far away I asked for my money on account back..... I am a bad man.:yes::yes:

Actually, this sounds like pretty clear thinking to me! :clap: :yes: :thumbsup:

Not a bad man, Apple, maybe a bad Scientologist...which pretty much equates to a good man! :yes: