Neurotology !!! Funniest shit EVER !!!

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by mockingbird, Apr 5, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. mockingbird

mockingbird Silver Meritorious Patron

Time to PARTY and burn this motherfucker to the ground !!!!!:happydance::happydance::omg::dancer::hifive::sing::giggle::party::party::party::party:

2. Sock Puppy

Sock Puppy Patron with Honors

Just would like to point out that on the SNL YouTube page, the "Neurotology" music video has amassed 1,038,538 views, while the second most popular video from the same episode, Michael Keaton's monologue, has 262,298 views; meaning that the "Neurotology" video has almost four times as many views as the next most popular video from the same show!

If anyone thinks any of this is lost on the powers that be behind the show, think again. SNL is famous for milking sketches that resonate with the public . . .

In fact, I think it's the only thing they're famous for. "Cheeseburger, cheeseburger" anyone?

3. catarina

catarina PTS Type III

Heh, it almost feel kind of strange to be part of mainstream culture now. :biggrin:

4. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I can't wait for the Silence of the Clams!

5. mockingbird

mockingbird Silver Meritorious Patron

What if SNL milks this for ALL they can and they parody DM's speeches by Dan Sherman and Tommy Davis and...dare I say Ron Hubbard on tape and in Scientology doctrine !!!???

It is official : with this video surpassing one million views - we have entered the Golden Age of J & D !!!!!!!!

6. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

This deserves its own thread. Bare Faced Messiah would make an excellent film.

It is an extraordinary tale.

7. oneonewasaracecar

I know. The Tommy Davis era is over. I'm sad.

8. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

This morning it's 1,047,892, well done you met your target!:yes:

9. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Re: Neurotology v. Scientology

Those clothes look so dated and yet most of them are what we see on the streets, maybe it's the whole concept of the Kult that's dated.

So Miscavidge is still around, of the original singers on the front row, is anyone left? Are they all in a hole? To have made a mistake and enlisted one bad boy they didn't realise was an SP is bad considering all the ethics teque and e meters etc, but for all the management level to have been naughty chaps is almost hard to believe.

Perhaps David Miscabbage should grow a nice big beard and wear his hair in a top bun, go a little hipster, he would look so cool that all the young people would flock in. This style would really suit him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ONC6b6KzI

10. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Coke.

11. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

And the Samurai delicatessen. HiiiiiYA!

12. Northern Shewolf

Northern Shewolf Patron Meritorious

Eddie Murphy's many hilarious takes at Mr Roger's Neighbourhood.:biggrin:

13. imSPecial

imSPecial Patron with Honors

Over a million views.

354 downvotes.

Now that's the funniest sh-- ever!

14. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Can I have libs now? :begging::hamster: No? Oh, okay. :sadsigh:

15. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

I know there are other religious zealots who might be offended by that video but most who downvoted have to be Scientologists, right? Maybe not but if so, they probably clicked onto the video, made sure they stopped it from playing before they heard or saw anything and then quickly downvoted it and closed the window.

How's that Bridge to Total Freedom workin' for ya?

16. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

But it will still have counted as a view. Oh, what a dilemma. Add to the views vs add to the down votes...what is a poor scilon to do?

17. oneonewasaracecar

The usual. Fail on the internet.

18. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

354 divided by 1,000,000 is a pitiful .0354%. That's a far cry from hubs 2.5 percent SPs on the planet.
    LOLOLOLOL

19. DeeAnna

DeeAnna Patron Meritorious

This is just so hilarious to me! I will say, if this is what they do, it surely is an indication as to how strong the brainwashing is....... Because the curiosity would just have to be so overwhelming at that point.

20. Sock Puppy

Sock Puppy Patron with Honors

No Coke, only Pepsi!