Neurotology !!! Funniest shit EVER !!!

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by mockingbird, Apr 5, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

I think Sindi might be right. AFAIK, only after having watched more than 20 seconds, the view counter is raised. If you leave the video before these 20 seconds have passed, nothing will be added to the counter.

2. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

The thing is that it proves that over 300 scientologists are being active. I suppose all the other millions of scientologists just are not allowed to watch youtube clips. Or maybe there's over 300 OSA staff.

3. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I just searched again for neurotology and there are at least 11 different clips not counting any about the actual medical science of Neuro Otology.

There are now 1,220,382 people who have watched the clip, nearly one and a quarter million.

There are other ones I didn't count like this one that explains it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq0qULWupUw

4. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

^

Heh.

"All the money spent to make this sketch was tax exempt." :biggrin:

5. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Did you notice the editing of this video goes quickly from scene to scene but then stays on "Left after Googling Neurotology" for a really long time comparatively. It's also a stand-alone with no other messages. I would say that is a definite message to people still in. Otherwise that comment would have been embedded with all the rest. That has to be purposeful.

6. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

I just so love this video. I think it's worth watching, slowly and stopping in places to get the subtle messages. I think they really thought this out and it's easy to miss stuff. For example, I thought they were just making nonsensical ooos and ahhs at the end saying "Ooo-we, ooo-we, we believe. Ooo-we, ooo-we, we believe." but then someone mentioned on FB that it sounds like they're saying, "Hooey, hooey we believe. Hooey, hooey we believe." which of course makes way more sense. Then I played it back and you can definitely here that "H". The whole thing is brilliant.

7. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Nah, that proves nothing. It could just as well be that they're only 2 OSA minions managing 150 sock accounts each. :coolwink: :biggrin:

8. only curious

only curious Patron

Holy freaking crap!!!

I leave the main board for a few days to catch up on an old, enormous thread I can only see now that I'm finally a member...and look what I've missed!

This is COLOSSAL. :happydance: :omg: :biggrin:

9. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

Ok, I seem to have missed something. Plox to explain this to a non-native English never in? :unsure:

10. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

It's like they're saying it's all a bunch of hooey?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  11. Big Farmer

Big Farmer Patron with Honors

Hooey = Bullshit/Bullcrap.

As in , It's a load of old hooey or that's just hooey.

12. imSPecial

imSPecial Patron with Honors

hooey =

kak
    schijt

garbage

13. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

is this really funny , or is this funny because of Going Clear documentary?
    me thinks old joke as Octopus is better!!!

14. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Hooey is like baloney - a 'processed' flat 'meat' . . . Hog wash . . . nonsense, bunk, bs . . . . garbage.
    Hooey hooey we believe (in) Hooey hooey we believe (in) hooey. :biggrin::yes:

15. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

It's really funny. Funny like, don't sip your morning cuppa and watch at the same time. Every time I watch it I start laughing all over again.

16. only curious

only curious Patron

It's damn funny, although I felt a little guilty about laughing at the "fruit flies" and "missing" jokes.

17. mockingbird

mockingbird Silver Meritorious Patron

We gotta laugh or cry sometimes ! You are not wrong either way !

18. Cat Daddy

Cat Daddy Silver Meritorious Patron

19. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Just bumping thread...this video now has over 1.2 MILLION views!

(Wish the petition was as popular)
    :nervous:

20. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Both :yes: