ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

New Article Coming from Village Voice re CST Vaults?

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by cyan, Jan 29, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

[​IMG]

. . . just love that crystal ball on top of the Dianetics book: the old and the new, each as scientific as the other. (EDIT: d'oh . . . second look, it might actually be one of those snow thingee wotsits)

Some new data (for me) from the Tortega about the supah sekrit base which I'm still chuckling about . . . Squirrel Inn Road!! Hahahaha!!

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I think the photographer placed it there for the sake of composition, to balance up Tony's head on the right side and also go with the glass bottles, with the round shape a counterpoint to all the squares and rectangles there. It serves no functional purpose where it is, unless it is symbolic of a paperweight stopping the lightweight reading matter blowing away.

Paul

3. Lovinglife625

Lovinglife625 Patron with Honors

At Free's request to me on one of my emails, I am going to share some older posts of mine that discuss CST.

FWIW:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...with-complete-notes.54878/page-2#post-1139156

http://exscnforum.com/index.php/topic/114-church-of-spiritual-technology-–-a-little-background/

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=168661&postcount=121

Sorry I have not been very active outside of a bit on WWP but have a lot happening personally. Am looking forward to being in better touch on here soon:)

w/<3

4. :biggrin: Ah, the hard-bitten and unflappable newspaperman, a rough-cut diamond with a heart of gold! :happydance:

I spy rum and Coke! Is he Cuban? :biggrin:

Sweetness has a crush!!! :biglove:

HI TONY!!! :batseyelashes:

Oh, and I second what Paul said about the pic!!!

5. I used to think the vaults themselves were lined with gold bricks...but ExSO says no...Darn. It was a good theory...for hiding all that illicit loot. :yes:

(Sweetness has a good imagination :giggle:)

6. I hope that is a signed copy of "Messiah or Madman" which will end up in the Smithsonian Institute someday, as being crucial to the demise of this dangerous and destructive American Cult!!! :clap:

7. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Thanks Larry, that settles it for me.:thumbsup:

8. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

The article referenced in the OP is up.

Read it here and.... Enjoy :)

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/02/scientologys_se.php

9. Div6

Div6 Crusader

10. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

11. Veda

Veda Sponsor

You are loved and respected, and your postings to ESMB have been missed. Fortunately, you've already contibuted so much valuable information and insight that ESMB readers have a wealth of your writings to consult. :)

12. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Oh my, what an AWESOME article!!! Good on ya Tony!
    I wish I could copy and paste it here but you're gonna have to click through, there are lots of photos. Fascinating stuff.

And this popped out, not the main theme of the article but yet another example of the insanity:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/02/scientologys_se.php

13. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Oh, I think he understands Scientology quite a bit, perhaps better than anyone, having been the only person with full access to all of Hubbard's writings, including his instructions and "Command Intention" of the latter years, when Hubbard focused on the final phase of his life long "real goal" to "smash his name into history," by accumulating as much money as possible, and preserving his name and writings in stainless steel and titanium, so that he would be remembered thousands of years from now.

14. Free to shine

Some of the article comments:

And lots more! Give Village Voice the click love.

15. Free to shine

I feel I should point out that the article is about our own exsomessenger. Good on you mate, very proud of you! :happydance:

Edit, I see Div6 already caught that one.

16. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Very good point, Veda.
    DM might be crazy, but he is not stupid.
    He is caught up in a big operation that is not all that pretty
    and he knows it. I would not want to be in his position or state of mind.

17. Free to shine

Just a couple more:

18. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah! The crystal ball/snow thingie/book really grabbed my attention too.

What a terrific photo! So moody! So apt!

I note that one of the bulbs in the lamp has blown. Nice bit of symbolism. :coolwink:

19. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

What about the dragon under the glass orb, what does that symbolize?