ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

New business insider report re: Shelly

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Mimsey Borogrove, Sep 25, 2015.

1. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Do they require a permit that might be public record?

2. Leland

Leland Crusader

I'd like to answer that TheOriginalBigBlue.

Yes!

In the USA its the FCC......Federal Communication Commission.

Here is a link to a very short bit of information about your question.

It might be possible to find out from them.....or at least see permits that the Cult submitted? That I don't know. It is possible they are public records.

http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/index.htm?job=service_home&id=microwave

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

4. Leland

Leland Crusader

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  5. Leland

Leland Crusader

6. TheOriginalBigBlue

Here is another. Indicates use for Private Communication.

SCIENTOLOGY MEDIA PRODUCTIONS
    4401 SUNSET BLVD
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90027
    ATTN JASON NEWMAN

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=3680121

Google Street View shows disks but not sure if these are the disks in the permit or if they are microwave.

7. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Well, daily stat report of when Shelly goes to the john, how many turds, how long does she wash her hands, did she pee - all kinds of things like that that so hold the interest of little dm.

8. Student of Trinity

Student of Trinity Silver Meritorious Patron

The width of the 'beam' is not the wavelength, though the two length scales are related. What I'm talking about is in thisWikipedia article. Even when you do your best to send most of the waves in a beam, some leak out in other directions. If I were really worried about secrecy, I'd be worried about this, and encrypt.

I'm not actually an expert on antennas, myself. It is clearly possible to make pretty narrow beams of electromagnetic waves, because laser pointers work. But visible light has wavelengths about 100,000 times shorter than communications microwaves. That probably makes a significant difference.

9. Leland

Leland Crusader

Those links above....the searches I did......expire.

The licenses I found are for walkie talkies....( security ) and another for "point to point" for INCOMM....which Paul mentions above....and others for what I assume are "pagers"?

Since the searches expire....and links won't work, I took a few screen shots.

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 1.27.33 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 1.27.45 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 1.28.39 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 1.29.23 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 1.29.41 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 1.30.11 PM.jpg

10. TheOriginalBigBlue

Doesn't INCOMM handle a lot of the financial and banking activity? When they had a security breach Liz rounded everybody up and isolated them for months until they could get it under control. Maybe microwave transmissions include data on off shore transfers or proof that DM controls everything.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/krasel/INCOMM.html

11. Leland

Leland Crusader

Hey Trinity, that link is a bit deep for me!

It seems that within the microwave communication spectrum of wavelengths......each can be regulated to a certain size. To go from that actual transmitter.....to the antenna......they use "WaveGuides" which are pipes.....pretty much, just like plumbing uses pipes for water to flow in. Only they are rectangular.

Here is a picture of some microwave "waveguides".....

I had thought that these waveguides were used to constrict the wave to a certain size.....or create a certain size wave....but apparently that is not the case. They are just to get the transmission to the antenna. The wave made by the transmitter is of a certain size already.

product-rectangularflextwist2.jpg

Here is a picture of a microwave point to point antenna....with the cover off....so the inside can be seen.

SCQ4-03_WN2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  12. Leland

Leland Crusader

13. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Info about money transfers (and where the main money is kept) would be something that Scn would want to keep secret. Particularly if breaking into the communication encryption would allow some third party to transfer some large sum of money from the Scn account to HIS account. Or to be able to prove that DM is skimming money from Scn accounts to personal accounts.

14. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Here's a pic from Google maps of part of the top of Big Blue. Right at the centre is the dish, as far as I remember. It doesn't have a cover. From the angle it seems to be pointing at the HGB (intersection of Hollywood and Vine, more or less).

Screenshot.jpg

Paul

15. Techless

Techless Patron Meritorious

Thanks Leland: I guess the terminology is what might qualify these...

microwave antennas vs. microwave dishes...

The antennas would be like for cellphones/networks, where dishes would be, as you say for up/downlinking to a commSat

16. Techless

Techless Patron Meritorious

The 'wave-guide' is a tube as you say, and highly accurate/machined to very high tolerance. This is so the wave-guide is of an exact length which is a multiple of the wavelength being transmitted. That is how it is tuned, in otherwords, for the wave it is designed to receive...if that makes any sense. Many tubes are like 1/4 of the actual wave length which is the distance from peak to peak of the carrier wave being transmitted.

17. TheOriginalBigBlue

You can see the Microwave on Big Blue in the lower right.

Attached Files:

18. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Anyway,

Since they're $cientology antennas
    those are certainly evil spying antennas :yes: