new here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tanchi, May 6, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

I think on some level he knew he had been set up to look foolish. Or, Naz just didn't have the fucking rank to complement him on it.

http://tonyortega.org/2017/05/10/na...cruises-girlfriend-by-scientology/#more-39871

///
    After one month, [Naz] was told her preparation was complete and she now had to [redacted paragraph] going to [redacted] because it was considered to be an [redacted] When she arrived [redacted] noticed people began to leave the building. In a short time, she noticed that she was alone in the building with [redacted] then heard [redacted] coming toward them. At that point, she realized the special project had been to [redacted] Having never met [Tom Cruise] congratulated him on his recent award by saying, [redacted] seemed upset by her comment but did not respond. That evening [redacted] began to see what the purpose of her last month of interviews and preparation were for. From that day on she [redacted]
    ///

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

ANSWER: Perhaps future research will one day confirm that man is basically good. However, science has already conclusively refuted & debunked the theory that Homo Novus is good.

3. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: questions about independent Sci...

Tanchi,
    What purpose is served by withholding judgment? Just curious.

Scientology is either:
    Man's only hope for freedom and salvation in the universe, which is what Scientologists believe,
    or
    Scientology is an evil, highly destructive and manipulative organization that often rips families apart and bankrupts it's fanatical adherents, which is what many ex-Scientologists believe.

In what universe do these two notions coexist?

I appreciate your succinctness.
    Also, I hope that you can get your hands on an inexpensive tablet that will go a lot easier on your wrists.

Take care, and good luck educating yourself.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  4. Tanchi

Tanchi Patron with Honors

Hello Churchhill, those 2 concepts could not coexist in my universe.

I should have phrased that differently. I should have said I won't proclaim my judgment. I do judge, sometimes I can't stop myself. :(. I was 12 when I noticed similarities in world religions. All put out what I think of as rules for good living, 10 commandments, Confucianisms, etc. I don't know about religions other than Xtianity, but I know shunning and ostracisation is still practiced within some sects. And abuse.

20 years ago (smh), I had a night job, not much to do, one night I read a book titled, "when god was a woman". That changed my thinking, and when someone would leave a workstation logged in, I would search. It was then that I learned about ALL the saviour stories, the myths and legends that were applied to the current one.

Hey. My dad, uncle AND stepdad were ministers. Why was I just finding out about this? I didnt even know there was an apocrypha, or that a Catholic Bible was different than King james. Kinda pissed me off. Being the sassy gal that I am, I continued to browse sites about mystery cults, initiation rites. Like Isis. When god was a gal! :eek:.

Ok. I have one proclamation. abuse is wrong, and abusers must be punished, no matter what they cloak themselves with.

5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

That is the spirit,

Since that medallion was surely approved by David Miscavige what else could one expect except a stupid 'product' errr crap medallion.

6. Tanchi

Tanchi Patron with Honors

I wonder if dude has a Tommannequin to sport the medallion when he's not wearing it.

7. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Lolol, or maybe a shooper-speschul harness so he can cover his butt... ya know... to protect him from invasive anal-probes by aliens and so on and so forth....

Oh nm, I go... :run: