What's new

New Mexico Church of Spiritual Technology (Scientology) vault is being expanded

Jump

Operating teatime
What irony it will be if there is no extinction level event and more and more people become aware that scientology is a cult and all these vaults turn out to be holes in the ground. A proper place for hubbard's writings to be left safely trapped away from the people of the Earth. Sort of like Xenu is in his lonely prison.

Last one out, turn off that battery!

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope there are record players and generators in there too....:duh:
Of course.....
From Vedas post on page 1:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ing-expanded&p=1097628&viewfull=1#post1097628
...while playback may be possible with only a thorn, CST even created a solar-powered turntable with a diamond stylus that will reproduce perfect sound 1.000 years or more from now. ....
Ok, I have no doubt, that the diamond stylus will last 1000 years or more. And let's assume, that the solar cells and the motor will last so long. And let's assume that after the thermonuclear holocaust the sun is visible here on earth. But I see one big problem:

The victims of Xenu are arriving here on Earth (Teegeack), some manage to escape and find the vault and hide in it. One finds the toys and plays around with it (of course in front of the vault). The turntable is turning, one puts a disc on it and is even listening to the nasty voice of El Con Hubbard.

The big, big problem, why they will be unable to "benefit" from this "treasure" is: No one is speaking english and does understand Hubbard's vomit.

OK...... of course one can say: ".....the lucky ones, otherwise they would be in danger of committing suicide."