ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

New theme for ESMB?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by alex, Oct 23, 2008.

1. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

I dont believe that I can prove anything to you.

Additionally I agree with you that one person can not give, dole out or bestow, or otherwise cause another to know something. That includes spiritual freedom.

All that we know is because of our individual efforts and willing ness to look.

I seem to be looking somewhere other than you. That is our respective right.

But I think where I am looking does not need my explanation to you as you seem to feel familiar enough with it already.

Best wishes on your road from one on another.

alex

2. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Clarity! I love it!

3. well_that_sucked

well_that_sucked Patron with Honors

All that we know is based on our ability to prove it.

I don't need an explanation, my eyes are opened.

You support the cult of scientology, so you are pushing their party line.

Its one thing to say "I believe" or you too can "believe", but saying you can have or obtain, super powers that are unproven, unattainable and non existent, for a price, is criminal and evil.

4. asagai

asagai Patron Meritorious

http://www.sedona.com/

The book was available from Amazon - last time I looked.

http://www.headless.org

Has the headless experiments.

5. Pascal

Pascal Silver Meritorious Patron

vwd

Good post Claire!

6. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Very glib Alex,

I completely believe Allan if he said he did not. So as far as I am concerned Allan did not reverse audit you, on a message board or on the phone. I also find it hard to believe any one could be in such a delicate state of mind to actually spin.

I don't need to know all about you, I do know you by your communication on this board.

I have seen that while your posts are full of contrary facts you still chose to jump on another's posts for minor outpoints and claim it to be utterly fake, were you speaking from your own deceptive heart?

None of this is consistent with your stated purpose.

7. alex

Alan claims to have never spoken with me.

But he pm'd me his phone number that he answered directly, bypassing his secretary, whom I had spoken to earlier in the day when I had called.

He can deny all he wants. Did you ask him? Or simply go with the preexisting consensus.

I am well aware that I come across as glib, naive, manipulative etc. and that it is of my own doing. But perhaps that is honestly who I am?

I have decided to keep communicating. It is better than introspection.

alex (I find it offensive that you doubt people can be spun)

8. alex

OK.

So I walked around yesterday trying to be headless.

Yes I know "try not, DO" (yoda).

The concept of headlessness is valuable. It was extroverting. It is nice to expand out into the space I perceive.

And I did a bit of reading about the sedona method, although I do not have any "source" materials on it yet. (and I have a library card so no excuse).

What I gather of the sedona method, reminds me of other things and experiences I have had.

I recently went to a satsang with gangaji and have listend to some of her talks and it seems to be after the same sort of thing. Loving awareness. Still heart.

I have in the past achieved the "still" state. And did it in meditation, with the goal of letting go, while also accepting all, (Which requires a very non dichotomous state!) That experience resulted in my "exteriorization" with full perceptions. (An experience that still "reads" everytime "out int" comes up on a correction list, as I went back in rather suddenly!)

But some of what occurs in my space still to this day is not stuff I can let go. The emotions are easy. I can have or not have whatever emotion I choose, pretty much at will, and can be emotionless too. (with notable exceptions in situations I lose perspective on...)

I still believe that there is value in the process's of scientology for exploring and coming to full understanding the past decisions I have made or participated in that still affect me, yet remain outside my awareness.

I like the technology, the trialed and proven process's, the meter, the guidance and structure. In my view, the only impediment in "scientology" is the CULTure that surrounds it. I may be unusual though in that it bothers me less than it seems to bother other people. Maybe it is because I am aware of it?

Thanks for caring about me enough to try to point me where you think is best.

alex

9. alex

elusive when

words, not do

I, not you

placed opposite

myself

imaginary living

what else.

stillness within

remembered again

illusive, elusive

since when.

10. grinder

grinder Patron

Jesus mate what type of clown are you? A substantial force of Australians? Its australians who built a fair bit of scientology in the beginings, and its Australians who are now calling bullshit on it. You look to have some kind of problem, and need to YANK your head out of your ASS.

11. grinder

grinder Patron

Oh alright then, now I understand.

:pfft:

12. byte301

byte301 Crusader

LOL! That's a good post, grinder. I haven't seen alex post on here for quite awhile but he may lurk some.

Welcome to ESMB, by the way.

We love Aussies. :yes:

13. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Nah. I agree with Alex. I don't see what Australianism has to do with anything, either. Yeast paste eaters! :omg:

14. grinder

grinder Patron

Is yeast paste eater some yank insult? Girl you make no sense to me. But your pal voltaire says "If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities." Scientology seems absurd.

15. RSG

RSG Patron

I assume yeast paste refers to Vegemite. (for the record, I loathe the stuff!)

But wow, what a thread necromancy. :omg:

16. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

I think he's probably more comfortable over on Marty's blog.

And welcome, grinder. :wave:

Lynn

17. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

Hmm, isnĀ“t this an ancient post?

18. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

I like to tease Aussies for that vegemite thang...so incomprehensible to us Yanks... :coolwink:

19. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

No Alex

"My purpose in this thread is to point out the changing tone of the board overall, and what I see as the reason."

No Alex - your purpose is to defend the stupid abusive technology of L Ron Hubbard which caused and causes so much cruel harm for so many people all over the world.
    You are free to do this here on ESMB - but you have to accept it without grumbling that more and more people here really wake up and find out that what LRH presented to his followers was just a big fraud.

Love

Markus

20. nexus100

nexus100 Gold Meritorious Patron

FYI Alex' original post is more than a year old.