What's new

New videos popping up

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for watching man.

My boredom knows no bounds...

And I love the last "scene"...it's my favorite.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Bjorkist,

If that was a parody of typical counter-spin, good job!

If not...:shrug:

Hanover Fist

I believe that Bjorkist, while generally pro-Scientology, has his own rational view. It certainly isn't lock-step Churchie. It is rationally defensible.

As you saw in his video.

Do you have an argument that pertains to the ideas that he so eloquently asserted in his masterwork?

Kerry

Patron with Honors
No argument at all with the parts of that video pertaining to everything but Scientology's antiPsych propaganda (obviously not just CoS's version, either). There is no end to my boredom with that, but more importantly, on this date 2-10-08, it is deeply insulting to Anonymous and everyone else who joined their protests.

The video implies that the movement to rid the world of the totalitarian organization called Scientology (CoS) is less important than any other totalitarian organization as well as other ongoing global human rights travesties. As if Scientology in any of its permutations is publicly doing anything about those other travesties. It's an anti-Psych/anti-Anonymous video.

I see nothing funny about the image of a pile of shit on top of an Anonymous "suit." I was out there today protesting the cult of Scientology with 100s of Anonymous, and I am hardly inclined to appreciate the message that the Anons I picketed with are nothing but shit. That image is totally offensive to me as are the rest of the inaccurate descriptions of Anonymous's participation in what so very many critics have been doing for the past two decades: exposing the human rights violations of the "Church" of Scientology.