What's new

New Year's Resolution

oudeis

Patron
I'm not going to lurk or post here or on OCMB any more.

I never should have started in the first place; I knew it was a bad idea.

Emma, please don't take it as criticism of you. You are a wonderful person and no amount of goldenrod will change that. I think that you are burdened with a lot of false info and because you tend to reject it (false info), you'll be alright.

I got started lurking on OCMB because I was looking up info on Jack Kirby, the comic book artist. Suddenly I found myself in the midst of an OCMB discussion about OT III. So I started lurking. Bad idea. Then after about eight months I started posting. Still worse idea. I made a fool of myself at least half the time because I had no idea what I was talking about.

Did that stop me? Hell, no!

If anyone here has been harmed or upset by what I posted here, or anywhere else, I apologize. Bear in mind that supposed anonymity can make people behave foolishly, as they are not expecting to be called to account for anything that they write.

But none of us really have safety in anonymity. Any nut can track you down.

(In case there has been any confusion, I am not the Oudeis who lives in Europe and posts to critical forums there).

Goodbye all.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I wish you wouldn't go.

But I respect your choice.

If there ever was anyone who I know will be ok remaining a Scientologist I think it is you.

I WILL miss you though. Nobody puts Oswad in his place quite like you! :happydance:

Please take care.