What's new

news from Tony and Sue

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Tony and Sue,

Thank you for your persistence and love.

Your family's efforts on Becky's behalf have helped many, people you will probably never hear from. Keep fighting the cult, or not, as you see fit.

Becky may experience some stuff as a consequence of leaving, if you need any help or advice from someone who has gone the whole route, feel free to PM me.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Smurf, whats your problem ? PLEASE speak to Susan Talbot or join OSA.

It's my astute observations (your words) and speaking from personal experience how things work in corporate Scientology. Way too many people (especially anons) have taken Tony at his word that OSA had nothing to do with his making the video. Maybe not directly but it's probable that they are playing his daughter.

I absolutely don't agree that OSA had nothing to do with his daughter asking him to make the video ("this video was approved by my daughter".. WTF), or asking him to say on video he would appreciate anyone that has posted his daughter being held captive to "immediately" remove and delete all those comments.. Then, Tony equates loving his daughter with "fully trusting" her.

I'd have no issue with Tony fully trusting his daughter were it not for the fact, revealed by Tony, that Becky, "no longer a Scientologist" remains committed her boyfriend/husband, David, who continues to be a dedicated Scientologist and her mentor.

If you can't see the conflict her, in light of the church's very firm "SP" and disconnection policy, then you are an idiot. That's my astute observation. And I do comm with Susan Talbot, thank you.

stc

Patron with Honors
Bumping my previous question:

Remember a film crew (Everlasting Pics?) has been working with Tony for a many months, IIRC. RTC/DM surely had a film crew watching their film crew, like they did with Panorama. Has that project just... vanished?

smartone

My Own Boss
:happydance: Great news from Tony

UPDATE from WWP

getbeckyout
Member Location: cheshire
IMPORTANT Re: OUR DAUGHTERS DECISION TO LEAVE SCIENTOLOGY FOR GOOD
Hi all and thank you for all your comments.

The video was made and filmed by myself, all the content was from my daughter.
No one held a gun to my head, people who know me from Manchester from the protests will confirm i am not a push over, i stand my ground at all times fighting the cult of Scientology.

I am not a person to make a deal with the cult of Scientology, as they lie, lie and lie, FACT.
If the cult pushed my daughter to DISCONNECT, and we were asked to do a deal with the cult the answer would be NO DEAL

We as parents have stood our ground for over 2 Years now, why would that change, we only want 100% of our daughter out and away from the COS.

Yes i blink, its been with me since i was born.

We know our daughter was never held against her will at Manchester as i said in the video and that is True and a fact.

Our daughter is fully aware that our stance against the cult of Scientology has not changed, and why should it, they have not changed.

We will attend Protests in the UK and we are looking forward to a future protest with the Ireland anons.

I have made a major purchase for magnetic car signs as seen on the London protest video that i attended in June.

I don't waste money, this is the future.

Many families have made contact in this past year and they all ask for guidance, so we do what we can to give that help.
This will not stop.

As i stated in the video, its my daughter's decision to leave and we have no conditions at all, and no agreement just her word.

I hope i have made myself clear and at the same time i hope i have not been rude to anyone.

See you all soon at a protest.

Tony and Sue. xx

Great Tony and Sue. I for one got the message you intended in your video :yes: Very well done for persisting and getting your product !

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
A big play of chess

Maybe in the big play of chess the CoS had to sacrifice a pawn here.
I just want to recall into your mind that the Church of Scientology is in a legal battle against Marc and Claire Headley. The Psycholochist Levine is trying to proof that an average person would not have been able to make a clear and rational decision as you can read in this quote from the Levine report:

http://paulsrabbit.com/levine.pdf

"The essential questions that I will address in this declaration are whether an average person (without clear psychological pathologies) would have been able to make clear and independent rational decisions given the physical, social and psychological environment created by Scientology and, hence, whether the Headleys were deprived of free will in making such decisions."

Smurf or anybody else who is in contact with Tony and Sue please let them know this.

How often does this poor father repeat that his daughter joined and left the cult on her free will:omg:
This is all so utterly disgusting:angry:

Best
Markus

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Maybe in the big play of chess the CoS had to sacrifice a pawn here.

"The essential questions that I will address in this declaration are whether an average person (without clear psychological pathologies) would have been able to make clear and independent rational decisions given the physical, social and psychological environment created by Scientology and, hence, whether the Headleys were deprived of free will in making such decisions."

Smurf or anybody else who is in contact with Tony and Sue please let them know this.

How often does this poor father repeat that his daughter joined and left the cult on her free will:omg: This is all so utterly disgusting:angry:

I totally empathize with Tony & Sue. They clearly love their daughter. But, as long as their daughter's relationship remains strong with the bf/husband, who by Tony's own words is a committed Scientologist and Becky's "mentor", expect Tony's daughter to be influenced and her actions monitored & directed by OSA.

Tony says in his YT summary that Becky ended her relationship with Scientology in 2007 and that he saw the letters which she wrote & sent to the Manchester Org. He trusted her then, too. Yet, Becky maintains her relationship with her BF/husband and Tony acknowledges, "The COS rules are if she cant handle us, i.e. get us to accept Scientology then she will have to Disconnect or her boyfriend has to end there relationship."

And why would a parent need his daughter's permission to make a video? ("My daughter approved me making this video").

Anyone that has had to deal with the most corrupt & evil sides of the cult recognize that trust is a long process that takes time and is tempered by observation & experience.

If Tony & Sue wants a wholesome, completely honest & loving relationship, then Becky needs to make a choice with her bf/husband - he either breaks from Scientology to sustain their relationship, or he remains a committed Scientologist and Becky divorces him. Their is no alternative as far as the cult is concerned.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
There are ALWAYS two parts to this.

a) getting the family member/friend/loved one out
b) maintaining your relationship with them once they are out.

By threats and trouble creation one can make it in the CofS' best interest to declare your relation "Type C" and kick them out.

The question is - will they ever talk to you again?

Tough dilemma all round to be frank.

Ask any of the parents on here who have been disconnected from their kids - would you settle for them being out of scientology but so pissed off at you that they will not talk to you? Maybe this is the price that the dad had to pay to not just get his daughter out but also to maintain his line to his daughter?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Karen De La Carriere (ex-Jentzsch) has spoken out on Marty's blog about all the attempts by OSA to shut her down using her son Alexander Jentzsch & his pregnant wife Andrea against her. Karen said that her son & wife are SO and Andrea gave into pressure years ago to abort her pregancy.

Now, Andrea is pregnant again & doesn't want to abort. Because all the noise calling attention to the forced abortions in the SO & Claire Headley's lawsuit, OSA arranged to put Alexander & Andrea up in an apartment, paid for by OSA, along with a nice stipend.

In return, they are leaning heavy on Alexander to threaten his mother with disconnection if she doesn't stop criticizing the cult and return to the cult & do their bidding:

"My similar tale of DM’s church of DISCONNECTION. Heber is 75. For the last 6years he was only permitted to see Alexander Jentzsch once up to 3 months ago. He has been in lockdown in SP Hole and not permitted to see Alexander.

I have found out from RTC whistleblowers and others that Heber has born the brunt of DM atrocities way longer than the last 6 years.

Office of COB and RTC had Alexander call me a few weeks ago to tell me that he was NOT my SON until I got squared away with OSA !!!!!! He forbid me to text him, phone him or Email him.

He was very coached by his OSA handlers and most likely someone was listening in to hear the disconnection."

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/there-is-no-such-thing-as-disconnection/#comments

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
What you need to ask yourself is, "Is this helping anyone?".

Give it a rest, Smurf, let these good people do what they can about a bad situation.

Please try to remember that what you get back from scientology is never the same as what you gave them.

This applies especially to loved ones.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
What you need to ask yourself is, "Is this helping anyone?". Give it a rest, Smurf, let these good people do what they can about a bad situation.

Please try to remember that what you get back from scientology is never the same as what you gave them.
deleted.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
What you need to ask yourself is, "Is this helping anyone?". Give it a rest, Smurf, let these good people do what they can about a bad situation.

While that may be true, there are the stories out there where the only applicable response is "I told you so". Some people learn the hard way.

Regardless, I wish Tony & Sue the very best.

Markus

What you need to ask yourself is, "Is this helping anyone?".

Give it a rest, Smurf, let these good people do what they can about a bad situation.

This applies especially to loved ones.

The only thing that would really help anyone would be to start police raids on all Scientology organizations all over the world in order to arrest all the responsible leaders and ban Scientology forever. I have enough of all these lies and having to be so sympathetic towards all these Scientologists and Independents. I could tell you a story about in what a criminal mean way my former sister in law Laurisse Stuckenbrock was pushing through the divorce against the will of my brother Uwe at a time where he would have needed her love so very dearly. I could tell you how my father treated me after Uwe died, how he disconnected from me because I insisted to find the truth , how he is lying and lying even about me. But I will leave this song here in order to give all the abused people all over the world hope and some love. We had much to long too much understandin towards the Sea Org regarding Uwe this was not very helpfull in his case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccCnL8hArW8

A Mafia like criminal organization should be treated like it deserves it.

Best
Markus

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Markus, I think I understand at least some of your pain about Uwe (I lost my own brother in tragic circumstances).

I don't disagree with you about the criminal nature of scientology.

I do, however, feel that Tony and Sue have a right to privacy as they work their way through this and to come to grips with what has happened in their family. I would have thought that you, of all people, would understand and respect their request for us to "leave this be".

This is not a let's-criticise-scientology opportunity, this is about people.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Markus, I think I understand at least some of your pain about Uwe (I lost my own brother in tragic circumstances).

I do, however, feel that Tony and Sue have a right to privacy as they work their way through this and to come to grips with what has happened in their family. I would have thought that you, of all people, would understand and respect their request for us to "leave this be".

Markus. I understand your pain. The way that Scientology treated Uwe with his MS and final days was sick & downright evil. My older brother committed suicide and my mom died while onlines in Clearwater, a matter which some Scientologists have made it their agenda to never let me forget. Let's not make it any more difficult for Tony & Sue, OK?

I'll be the first to admit that my anger & utter contempt for the games that OSA continues to wage against families & loved ones gets the best of me.

A song that never gets old for me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajCYQL8ouqw

Markus

This is not a let's-criticise-scientology opportunity, this is about people.

If I would have the feeling that it is Tonys and Sues wish for privacy I would respect it - but it is too easy to see that it is a "forced will".
A forced will like my statement in October 2008 which was forced by my own father who was acting like OSA instead of helping me to find the truth.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=162018&postcount=103

"When I cried out for help regarding the death of my brother Uwe a few days ago in ESMB, I did not realise this would trigger an avalanche. An avalanche, which unfortunately also lead to many negative phenomena. Therefore I will now make it clear again what I did not want to achieve:

I do not want my family to suffer even more because of this history and, above all, I do not want untruths about them to be disseminated. Uwe, for example, does not come not from Stuttgart. It is not true that my father did not care for Uwe. He has repeatedly visited him in the years 2006 and 2007 in LA and was in contact by telephone with hum to inquire about his well-being and his health condition regularly.

I do not agree that any interest groups abuse the death of my brother for their purposes. I expect the necessary respect for the tragic death of my brother, and I therefore oppose to any spread of halftruths or untruths, [with his death any insinuations connect and confusion on demonstrable facts].

I hereby dissociate myself from all the clear attempt of those who want to abuse the death of my brother for any controversy and subjective interests and will not allow myself to be used as a tool in this respect.

I'm still interested in information about Uwes life and then I will decide what further steps to take, unaffected by a third party. I ask everyone to respect this.

I'm am happy to answer PMs about how I am doing myself and I'm still very grateful of any objective information about Uwes Life in the Sea Org. I know much more now but still by far not enough.

Thanks again to all in this board who supplied me information about Uwe.

With Love
Markus "

So I know what I'm talking about....

Best
Markus

Last edited:

getbeckyout

And why now? This is where it gets very strange. Read the bio on Tony's You Tube page... http://www.youtube.com/user/getbeckyout. She's been out for over 2 years -October 2007. Did she go back in? Her father also says she "rejoined" 6 years ago at the behest of her boyfriend. OK, she left in October 2007. She went back a 3rd time? Tony says she was on the Freewinds last year where she got engaged.

I'm confused? What's Becky been up to for the last 2.5 years if she's never stepped foot back into Scientology or am I confused on that point, too?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
TONY LEIGH AND SUSAN THURSTON says:

We are parents from the UK , We are fighting to get our daughter and her future husband out of this CULT. The church continues to attract controversy over claims that it separates members from their families and indoctrinates followers.

We have had a Death threat and recently our Dog was about to be stolen, these are only a few to mention, is this FAIRGAME ?

THIS IS ONLY A PART OF OUR STORY; MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND. WE HAVE

Our daughter Rebecca says she will never disconnect from the family as she would tell them where to go, but we know its only a matter of time

We have always been a close loving family with no secrets. Rebecca has a boy friend David been 29 years of age and he RECRUITED Becky into the Church of Scientology, about 6 years ago.

We were not made clear at the time that she had joined a Cult, I undertook massive research on the Church of Scientology and to our horror we did not like what we found.

We sat down and gave Rebecca our views in a very calm manor but to no avail. Last year she went on the Freewinds this been the second trip in a period of Six Months, where she got engaged.

Rebecca has paid over 7k to the COS for services since her involvement they call it Donations.

In October 07 Rebecca agreed to leave the org at Manchester and not to set foot in the place again, this was promised for the love of the family and even though her boy friend remains in it we had to believe in her.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2010/03/anderson_cooper.php

Hi Smurf,

I am sorry i made the osa comment to you and i take it back, your a great guy.

After her letter she wrote to the cult in October 2007 stating she was leaving, we found out some time after that this was not the case.

My youtube channel story did state as you have noticed was as below.

We sat down and gave Rebecca our views in a very calm manor but to no avail. Last year she went on the Freewinds this been the second trip in a period of Six Months, where she got engaged.

This was not wrong at the time but i never updated that part as the Years have gone by, see updated below.

In July 2007 she went on the Freewinds this been the second trip in a period of Six Months, where she got engaged.

I hope this makes sense now, my fault i forgot to update the channel.

Becky is engaged to her COS boyfriend, and yes we are aware they will both be PTS and he will be unable to progress.
He will have to get Becky to get us to agree with Scientology and he will have to get his parents to back down also if he wants to continue.

This will never happen.

If Becky's boyfriend wants to continue in the COS and have a relationship with Becky then the COS will instruct Disconnection, IE he ends the relationship with Becky and his parents or Becky Disconnects from us and gets back into good standing.

Sue and i have not changed our stance against the cult, we will stay SP's for good.

We will trust Becky on her word thats she's out.

Tony and Sue.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi Smurf,

I am sorry i made the osa comment to you and i take it back, your a great guy.

After her letter she wrote to the cult in October 2007 stating she was leaving, we found out some time after that this was not the case.

My youtube channel story did state as you have noticed was as below.

This was not wrong at the time but i never updated that part as the Years have gone by, see updated below.

In July 2007 she went on the Freewinds this been the second trip in a period of Six Months, where she got engaged.

I hope this makes sense now, my fault i forgot to update the channel.

Becky is engaged to her COS boyfriend, and yes we are aware they will both be PTS and he will be unable to progress.
He will have to get Becky to get us to agree with Scientology and he will have to get his parents to back down also if he wants to continue.

This will never happen.

If Becky's boyfriend wants to continue in the COS and have a relationship with Becky then the COS will instruct Disconnection, IE he ends the relationship with Becky and his parents or Becky Disconnects from us and gets back into good standing.

Sue and i have not changed our stance against the cult, we will stay SP's for good.

We will trust Becky on her word thats she's out.

Tony and Sue.

:thumbsup:

((HUGGS))