What's new

Newstalk 1010 Toronto - Interview

wiseman_of_the_watchtower

Patron with Honors
Following the articles in the Orangeville Banner, and the Toronto Star, I had the opportunity to speak on Newstalk 1010AM.

I am grateful to have received an exerpt from the show, so I can share it with you.

Here it is: http://www.filefactory.com/file/cba8a77/n/Mar_22_-_JR_-_Adam_Holland.mp3 If the link doesn't work, let me know.

This is my first time speaking on live radio. I did my very best to convey the message. With this interview, I got the message out to as many as 100,000 people in the Toronto area.

OSA didn't get a chance to call in for this one, but it's for the best I guess. I'm sure they will get another chance - the media attention has been amazing.

Thanks for all the support,

-Adam

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
:omg:! That is one of the best interviews. Please continue to do more and lets spread this interview. See if you can get someone to make a youtube of for backup on the net....

The disconnection, escape,.... powerfully conveyed by your composed and direct reposnsed to the questions. Take a bow on this! :happydance:

I will add the link to the list of 'Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers'
http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21499

BTW, Were you able to locate others relatives to connect with, like aunt, uncles, cousins and such?

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mr. Holland,

Great job! I loved the fact that you kept referring to the cult as (what it truly is) a CORPORATION~:thumbsup:

My very best to you,

TP

PTSPal

Patron with Honors
The Corporation

:clap: Thank you Mr. Holland.

I will refer to "the Church" as "the Corporation" from this day forward.

:grouch: How could I have possibly have referred to this group as a church for so long? This is so obvious.

Feral

Rogue male
A very well done interview Adam. It was a pleasure to listen to and very informative.

Five hours of interrogation because you wanted to see your family, bloody hell!

Scientology uses Sec Checks and interrogations as a deterrent and an example to others, they are also useful for implanting the idea that you're unacceptable the way you are and position you against the type of questions being asked as a passive sort of suggestion.

It's a truly destructive practice and it's now been mastered as an art form.

Just ask Rex.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
hi Adam

very proud of you as there not so much speakers in your area I guess.

You are smart and brilliant!

Keep going on an do not give up on hope to reunite with your dad!

Thank you for your courage and speaking.
:flowers:

Patron with Honors
I hope freedom of speech was highlighted. I know that's an issue near and dear to my heart.

Claire Swazey

I did mention that the corporation will harass anyone who speaks out, yes. But I guess I'm not one to talk about free speech, since I am guilty of censoring your avatar. But please try to understand, I am only acting for the greater good.:yes: Nothing personal.

Thanks Pedro, I appreciate you taking the time to do that!

:clap: Thank you Mr. Holland.

I will refer to "the Church" as "the Corporation" from this day forward.

:grouch: How could I have possibly have referred to this group as a church for so long? This is so obvious.
If I have had that influence upon your resolve, why I am humbled. Thanks for your attention and support.

A very well done interview Adam. It was a pleasure to listen to and very informative.

Five hours of interrogation because you wanted to see your family, bloody hell!

Scientology uses Sec Checks and interrogations as a deterrent and an example to others, they are also useful for implanting the idea that you're unacceptable the way you are and position you against the type of questions being asked as a passive sort of suggestion.

It's a truly destructive practice and it's now been mastered as an art form.

Just ask Rex.

Also, they did a game of "Good cop, Bad cop" HCO was the bad cop (obviously) and then they marched in Chris Kundel, who pleaded with me to not go - for a week - but I didn't listen to him as I realized that he is not speaking for himself. Chris Kundel has been punished more severely for being my friend then anybody ever will be. I feel for him. He is a good guy, at the core.

-Adam

Patron with Honors
hi Adam

very proud of you as there not so much speakers in your area I guess.

You are smart and brilliant!

Keep going on an do not give up on hope to reunite with your dad!

Thank you for your courage and speaking.
:flowers:

In Canada, I am starting to discover that quality has superseded quantity. I was honoured to meet a very powerful woman named Nan Mclean. If you have the time, google her name. She has been raising awareness for almost 40 years, and has been influential in warning others in places as far as Florida, and Morocco!

So, I have to correct you. There are several extremely important people working away in Canada, and they don't expect to be famous for it. Some are so humble that I haven't even met them yet. But they have done far more then I could dream of.

-Adam

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Rock on Adam

You are very articulate and made a lot of very important points.

I hope your dad comes to his own mind and also leaves. You deserve an awakened father.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
In Canada, I am starting to discover that quality has superseded quantity. I was honoured to meet a very powerful woman named Nan Mclean. If you have the time, google her name. She has been raising awareness for almost 40 years, and has been influential in warning others in places as far as Florida, and Morocco!

So, I have to correct you. There are several extremely important people working away in Canada, and they don't expect to be famous for it. Some are so humble that I haven't even met them yet. But they have done far more then I could dream of.

-Adam

Here are the links to Nan's story here on ESMB, and to her videos, which everyone should watch if they haven't seen them. She is one incredible woman!

Nan MacLean arrives on ESMB

Nan MacLean's Story

You are becoming one helluva kick ass critic, Adam! I am so glad to see something happening in Canada. That place tends to be far too complacent. You came across really well in the interview. Good for you!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I did mention that the corporation will harass anyone who speaks out, yes. But I guess I'm not one to talk about free speech, since I am guilty of censoring your avatar. But please try to understand, I am only acting for the greater good.:yes: Nothing personal.

Actually, I didn't change my avatar to the one you objected to until you wrote me on Facebook and asked me to change my personal website. I objected to that and I decided to make an example out of it.

I'd answered you on Facebook as I was quite annoyed to receive such a communication. I later had to set their admin straight as they didn't know that you'd initiated the communication to me since you'd evidently represented otherwise.

If you'd not said anything to me about my website, I'd never have posted that pic anywhere else. I'd not planned to, previously.

There are no genitalia in it and anyway, it's kinda weird to write to someone on FB objecting to what's in their personal website.

You need to learn that if you approach someone on something like that, they're not going to like it and they're going to respond accordingly. Then, when you take further steps- as had happened on FB, prior to my putting anything here- there will be more responses.

I doubt very much that any of that is for the public good. That makes no sense whatsoever. I received many compliments on that pic. I received very little negative feedback in proportion.

One comment a friend made was that ESMB often has pics of REAL breasts (my avatar didn't show any). We were wondering if you reported any of them.