ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

NOI and COS are officially married. PROOF.

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by Stat, Aug 23, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

There is Islam, and then there is "Nation of Islam".

I agree that Islam is basically what you say. Personally, I don't think that Islam is any more or less destructive than Christianity. But there are certain subgroups within both Islam and Christianity that I consider destructive cults. The Westboro Baptist crowd is one such Christian group; the Taliban is one such Christian group.

I think that the Nation of Islam falls into the category of destructive cults as well. Among other things, they favor racial segregation - they do not think that blacks should mingle with white people. They have some antisemitic views.

Also, NOI has a violent reputation. You can google "Farrakhan violence" and get some real gems of quotes. There is some speculation that NOI was responsible for the assassination of Malcolm X. The older DC sniper was a member of NOI.

In short, I don't have anything against Islam or Muslims or Blacks. But I do not consider NOI to be a legitimate religion, and will not show it or its members any more deference than the Co$.

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Years ago I would have not been able to understand that post.

Seeing the simple truth as you have so wonderfully presented required the successful completion of 2 things.

1. Exiting the Hyperbolic Chamber (Scientology)

2. Time in the Hyperbaric Chamber (Decompression)

So, was Hubbard's body of work actually "born of hatred" and hostility? Quite obviously, yes.

Beginning in 1950, Hubbard's remorseless hard-sell quackery of a fake science, based on a mere theory called DMSHM (fully unfounded, unresearched and unworkable), could accurately be described (in Scientology parlance ) as a premeditated "Crime" and act of "Covert Hostility".

In the previous paragraph, it's the second-to-last-word "Covert" that gets Scientologists so utterly confused.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  3. HelluvaHoax!

Reverend Farrakhan and his spokespeople are using the MetaphorTech, trying to erase the NOI Founder's embarrassing stories about [STRIKE]alien demons[/STRIKE] devils.

It was just an allegory, you see, that the white man is the devil.

Hope that clears it up for you. LOL.

4. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, thanks. Just like they cleaned up the white woman so she was fit to be fucked.

Musta used dianetics on her. Yeah, right, excuse me while I puke.

5. PirateAndBum

Sorry, but this video just pisses me off. Got me in a bad mood.

Watching those dumb-ass Scios clapping to that BS. :omg:

6. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

Well it does seem to fit in with the DC 8 spaceships? And the idea that humans built it. Hubbard also talks about people from another dimension coming to destroy earth or something like that in OT VIII.

7. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

Yeah but there is a difference between criticizing someone for things they have done or their personal character and criticizing them for their race.

8. HelluvaHoax!

Terrorizing adults with scary stories about impending doom....fire, ufos dropping h-bombs to destroy the planet, aliens, and worse.

Then smiling beatifically in a divine moment of grace while offering a single hope and way to escape this eternal suffering.

That is Reverend Farrakhan scary story.

Any similarities there to Commodore Hubbard's scary tale? LOL

9. PirateAndBum

Talking about NOI is not criticizing their race. I don't care if NOI membership was comprised of blue smurfs or white or red or yellow folk or pink flamingos.

Cults are going to get pooped upon, be they Scio, Moonie, JW, or what-have-you

10. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Here's a quote that should disparage the NOI.

Perhaps one of the more significant policies that determine the general Scientologist’s mind-frame is “The Responsibility of Leaders.” The essay is Hubbard’s criticism of Simon Bolivar and his consort, Manuela Saenz. He analyses what he feels they did wrong and what they should have done to be successful.

Listen to some of the things he criticized Manuela for not doing:

“…she never collected or forged or stole any documents to bring down enemies…”

“…she never used a penny to buy a quick knife…”

“She never handed over any daughter of a family clamouring against her to Negro troops and then said ‘Which oververbal family is next.’”

Not my quote, dewd.

11. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

Okay I get you now dude. Muh bad. I just didn't remember that policy letter because fuck it was long and irritating.

12. PirateAndBum

LOL, yeah it was, and I hated having to M9 the damn thing on LOC!

(although I will say that I got through it without a single hitch)

NOI should be given a little pack of some of Ronny's memorable quotes. I was reading a site a few weeks ago that had all his racist stuff in one place.

I wonder if the dapper NOI minister has the $350,000 it's gonna cost him for his bridge to nowhere?

13. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Spiritual, mental, racial and perhaps financial cards are all aligned.

Yet the con is still a fraud and a lie.

14. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Hubbard didn't write that. It's a forgery — not an official cult issue if someone wants to make the point that Hubbard didn't write a lot of "Hubbard" stuff either! Discussed many times on ESMB.

Paul

15. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=...w=1024&bih=638

I read what Minister Farrakhan has to day about slavery and Caucasians emerging from their caves and being responsible for the whole degradation of his race and so on and so forth.

But does he not realise that slavery - of black Africans - was controlled by Muslims?

Not that I can imagine him making a rational response to any mere fact.

:no:

16. secretiveoldfag

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=...w=1024&bih=638

If you read through this policy speech of May 2011 you'll see Minister Farrakhan knows very well what LRH thought about black people,

He preaches that Caucasians as a race are responsible for whole categories of crimes against black people including the perpetuation of slavery.

White people including Hubbard are HIS SPs.

This is not a marriage of any kind. Farrakhan wants Hubbard's tech, he doesn't want Hubbard. He has already got more than 600 NOI auditors, all correctly trained as far as I can judge.

I wonder if DM has the slightest idea of what he has allowed to happen.

17. miscaveat

miscaveat Patron

It is your opinion that Islam "discriminates" according to religion and gender, and its' quite offensive at that as it is an opinion shared by anti-Muslim bigots. Ask any Muslim and they will vehemently disagree with you.

It's a common Western trait to equate groups like the Taliban and the form of Islam practiced in Saudi Arabia with mainline Islam, but the vast majority of Muslims reject such cults.

The only part you got right was that Muslims reject the NOI as being a corruption and blasphemy.

18. secretiveoldfag

I was hot in pursuit of Adam7968 but darn! someone from a more advanced ethic group got there before me. :bigcry:

19. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

20. PirateAndBum

600 auditors? Trained where, to what class? Have a link to share on that?