ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

NOI attacking Leila Wills, founder of Scientology Invasion of the Black Community

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Apr 11, 2013.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

I'd like to express my support for Leila at this time. Of course it is a badge of honour, and well-earned.

She is such a fighter and I think she would have expected this kind of retaliation given they are being trained by Scientologists who are infamous for it.

How is that working out for you with the great public perception, Scientology?

Pleased to know that the NOI are following your lead and about to dig themselves into the same public relations ditches and disasters. Sink in your own muck, all you who resort to it.

3. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Why post all the hate stuff and links? Just telling us what they are doing to Ms Wills would have been sufficient. I wish her the best and suggest that she just keep moving forward.

4. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, NOI is just applying the TEK! Whaddidga expect? :duh:

Wait till they find out what scientology really is :whistling: They took the bait - "knowledge"

Knowledge in scientology has a BIG price tag! DEATH, INSANITY, BANKRUPTCY, LOSS OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS!:no:

It is so sad...all they have to do is look up words in a dictionary when they study - do some drawings or use clay to demo it...there...that is FREE! There's your study TEK in one sentence and it is completely free.

Just wait - there will be a clashing of the dick - tators!

5. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Love ya, Leila. Keep up the good work, your message is obviously getting through.

6. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

The links are to the material she and her crew discovered and produced, and was cross-posted here.

As for the "hate stuff," it is evidence of precisely what is going on, and precisely what was said. The Anons say, "Docs or STFU." Well, these are the "docs." Also, as we used to say, "Sunshine is the best disinfectant."

Nothing posted was the least bit slanderous to, invalidative of, or negative towards Leila. The "hate stuff" posted shows her attackers who whom and what they are.

7. subgenius

subgenius Patron

I approve. And I approve of publicizing this to the greatest extent possible to give her some protection.

8. Loohan

Loohan Am I Mettaya?

Right on, Leila!
    Farrakhan has been a phony and an agent of evil from the start.

9. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Xactly.. Because the 'new' NOI may be using Hubturd's 'tech', but that would be in addition to their old and tried 'tech'..

:yes: