What's new

Obssesive Call-ins!!?

Wisened One

Crusader
Hey:

This particular terminal Jean Pierre from Brigde Publications keeps calling my hubby's phone. Some times he's answered the call and said he no longer considers himself a scn, isn't interested, etc.. the guy won't listen just tries to handle anyway, till spouse hangs up.

Other times, he calls and leaves messages.

Tonight, he calls him, spouse answers but hangs up, then he calls immediately right back, he didn't answer it, but WAIT, he calls right back again! Then again! Then one more time!? (all in a row, without leaving a voice mail)....

Come ON, what's it take for them to get the message?! :grouch:

They are obsessive about their Basics and recovery crap, aren't they?

Wisened One

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Wisened One said:

Not quite. IMO, their stats have really crashed this year (Gee... I wonder why) and they are more desperate than ever.

lrnobs

Patron with Honors
Hey:

This particular terminal Jean Pierre from Brigde Publications keeps calling my hubby's phone. Some times he's answered the call and said he no longer considers himself a scn, isn't interested, etc.. the guy won't listen just tries to handle anyway, till spouse hangs up.

Other times, he calls and leaves messages.

Tonight, he calls him, spouse answers but hangs up, then he calls immediately right back, he didn't answer it, but WAIT, he calls right back again! Then again! Then one more time!? (all in a row, without leaving a voice mail)....

Come ON, what's it take for them to get the message?! :grouch:

Wisened One

I would have some fun. You can tell him about the psychiatric clinical drug trial you have participating in, or put together a survey of things we would like to know about what is going on inside the org, or tell him how much fun you had at the last picket on Lisa McPhersons birthday.

Wisened One

Crusader
Heeheehee, you guys!

Hmmm, we might have some more fun next time ol' 'Jean Pierre from Bridge' calls obsessively.....

LOL!

I love it here so....

Wisened One

barky

Patron with Honors
I tore into one of those Bridge Pubs assholes pretty harshly the other day. Almost feel guilty about it, too. :wink2:

Now I have to go after the Int and Flag douchebags who keep leaving messages ...

I've got enough "f*ck off" for all of 'em. :devil:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
I tore into one of those Bridge Pubs assholes pretty harshly the other day. Almost feel guilty about it, too. :wink2:

Now I have to go after the Int and Flag douchebags who keep leaving messages ...

I've got enough "f*ck off" for all of 'em. :devil:

The poor babies. With all the abuse they've been getting, they must be ready to blow by now. :yes:

Lynn

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Disguise voice and say you just got this phone number and to stop calling it.

Or say he/she's not in but left a message for them - STOP CALLING ME!

Or pull that trick from that other thread - "Hello - so and so's phone. No this is ______ Police Department, he/she has been involved in an accident/a crime. How well do you know _______?" And take it from there.

Please record and post the outcome of that call. That should be a lot of fun.:p

tessa

Patron
Show some compassion.Ask who ever calls if he is being yelled all day long to get his stats up? :yes:Tell him if he wants to blow there is help here is a number...Guys we are laughing now but then it was nightmare where and how to get some products and stats for many of us.tessa

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Say you're concerned about how Anonymous is getting to the staff and ask him how it is at Bridge. Fill him in on what's going on.

Paul

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Print a copy of the OT8 materials as easily found on the 'net.

"Yes, thank you for calling. I thought you might like a chance to move further up the Bridge yourself, so here's some OT8 material for you to ponder," and just start reading.

:whistling: