What's new

Offering up my services for those trying to get out

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
Hello,

Perhaps you knew me during my time in Scientology. Perhaps you knew some of my relatives. Perhaps you don't know me from Adam, but that is ok.

If you are nervous, you can read my many postings and see that I am legitimate.

My name is Melanie Mirate and my maiden name is Wagner. I was in various parts of California while I was involved with Scientology.

I want to offer you an unbiased ear to talk to. I want to help you sort out whatever mess you might find yourself in while trying to disentangle yourself from Scientology. I am not any sort of professional, but I may be able to offer you some valuable advice. If you are in the Sea Org and trying to get out, I can assist you in locating all of the resources you will need to get out of there. I may even be able to scrape up the money to buy you a bus ticket. I cannot offer you a place to stay as my house is far too tiny, and I live in a very out of the way place; though I will certainly help you set up arrangements somewhere.

I do not care about what you may have done in your time in the SO. I do not care what you may have done whilst on staff. I try not to be a judgmental person. I know what it feels like to be in your position. I know how it feels to not know who to trust. I am not declared so you will not risk trouble associating with me. I am very discreet and will maintain your anonymity. You don't even have to offer up your name. Just your location so that I can help you sort out what to do and where to go.

Please send me a private message if you can. Or you can email me at [email protected]

Be safe, be well and do not forget, there will be an end to your misery.

Take care,

Melanie

cinamingrl

Patron Meritorious
~~~

I used to let people sleep on my couch while I was on staff. They were usually SO members in town for a while. OR just people on staff who had nowhere to live, and usually men. I could never charge the SO any money for staying there. Once I was told by one of them that "I usually don't have to pay." So I stopped asking for rent.