Old Scientolgy promo video found - "We Stand Tall"...

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Smurf, Jun 19, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

These girls are no diffrent to obsessed followers of chairman Mao, Kim jong il, or hitler , victims of tight controlled propaganda, if each victim of their respective movement got the truth/"entheta' they would not be looking so tranced. Ive seen the same glare look on scio too. I was one of them, oh Ron you so amassing to me.

Ive seen the same look on a guy on heroin too though talking about the love of his life, heroin.

2. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I think I see Mark Fischer (Fisher?) in one of those shots on the third or fourth row. ???

Emma, Marty's blog said Miscavige's sweater in the video was from Hermes. I think that's right -- the sweater design has a horse with horse gear (bridles, etc.).

3. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Something occult,but doesn't look Scientology. I noticed it too.

4. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I remember that video being played all day long everyday.

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

[​IMG]

Land of OZ.....Land of CAUZE
    Memories & Munchkins & Morons Oh My!

[​IMG]

6. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

It was a quite masterful piece of PR. Very inspiring, as clammy said, to us rubes.

Paul

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

martyrathbun09 | June 18, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Reply

Everybody else had to wear a sweater – he wore his Hermes threads.

8. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

He looks like a walking target. :giggle:

9. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Yep, that's Mark. There are a whole bunch of since-Declared SPs in that footage. I guess that they finally got the message and decided to stand tall.

10. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

The Unedited Video is now on Youtube. The cult will probably try to remove it.

[video=youtube;XyNh1j3dsp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyNh1j3dsp8[/video]

Video is from 1990 Lead Singer David Pomeranz-- Iirc he also wrote the song.

http://www.officialdavidpomeranz.com/

The first minute and a half are clips for Scn's "Freedom Crusade" in Portland, Oregon to protest a $39 million fraud judgment against the church.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/images/thecompiler-1985-71.pdf

http://www.solitarytrees.net/pickets/sp860.htm

At 1:45-- Creepy Scio actress Noelle North pretends she is getting a Book I Dianetic session.

In this video Noelle is trying to prevent Anons from entering a Subway Sandwich Shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXxm8yrb7rE

At 2:03 Olympic Athlete Charles Lake-- I believe he's out of Scn.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/images/thecompiler-1989b-4.pdf#page=9

2:10 Charles Lake and Travolta.

2:40 Correct me if I'm wrong

Blonde with brown top/black jacket is Shelley Miscavige -- Missing

To her right-- Ray Mithoff, Former Inspector General for Tech RTC = Top Tech Dude,
    reported to be in The Hole.

To his right-- Mark Yager, Former Inspector General for Admin RTC, reported to be in The Hole

To his right -- Mark Ingber -- Former Commanding Officer of CMO = Commodore Messengers Org, reported to be in the Hole.

To Ingber right and behind him, Mike Rinder Former Commanding Officer of OSA, currently blow and speaking out against the cult.

Front and Center -- DM wearing weird Hermes/goatse shirt.

To DM's right and behind him -- Heber Jentzsch, Former President of the C of S, now reportedly in the The Hole.

To DM's right -- Greg Wilhere-- Inspector General, reportedly still working for DM.

To Greg Wilhere's right-- Marty Rathbun, Former Inspector General for Ethics RTC, now out and
    speaking out against the cult as well as running the "Independent" Scientologists.

To Marty's right -- Guillaume Lesevre Executive Director Int. reportedly in the The Hole.

11. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

I'm still laughing over this video. :biggrin:

12. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

I didn't have the "courage" to watch it. Maybe I'll do it with the sound turned down since that songs makes me sick.

13. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Rev up you courage and watch it. You'll end up have a good lol!

14. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

15. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Thrak!

Careful, you will still need lots and LOTS of courage (I know cos I just watched and may never be the same again).

:nervous:

16. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

Nobody needs more of it. :biggrin:

17. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

omfg......... I just watched the 'management cut' (no, I DON'T know why) and I seriously go, REALLY? How the HELL did I EVER think this wasn't a cult?!?!?! :duh:

18. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

You're right----I'm really changed. I'll be PML* for a very long time.

*Pissing myself laughing.

RPX

19. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Holy jumping Jehovah! What a funny video.

There is UNITY IN DELUSION!

:hysterical:

Isn't that Alain Katcuzinski near center? Possibly with his wife?

Of course, Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun are right there "standing tall" - SO PROUD to be a Scientologist and a Sea Org Member! :duh:

Wouldn't the proper, the germane, and the more appropriate "emotional response" to participation in such a contrivance be EMBARRASSMENT? :nervous:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  20. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks Emma, it makes me wanna puke, I will save this video for posterity, what a bunch of crock! I remember when this video came out and I thought how cultist it looked, but then I was busy doing more important things.

Aida