ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Open letter to Melissa Pilon

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by wiseman_of_the_watchtower, Oct 21, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. wiseman_of_the_watchtower

wiseman_of_the_watchtower Patron with Honors

If I could turn back time, I would have given this letter to her. But it is too late now. I don't know where she is or what's happened to her. She was one of the few people in CLO Canada who didn't have a firm, dedicated stare in her eyes and could have been saved.

Perhaps this will help somebody somewhere to leave the Sea Org. Or maybe you have wanted to help somebody leave but stalled. Hopefully this inspires you to try, because in my case, I'm far too late.

-Adam

2. pebbles

pebbles Patron with Honors

I've sent you a pm. Beautiful letter.

3. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Yes, beautiful letter. :thumbsup:

I am sending you a PM as well.

4. Whitedove

Whitedove Patron Meritorious

Hi Adam,

Since when has she's been there? That is where I was for most of my years in the SO. But it was a long time ago.

Remember, you never know. I was in Scientology for almost 25 years. Many exes were 'in' for a long time. So, don't give up hope.

My guess is that she never got a chance to get your letter. I know that all mails are checked nowadays. It was not like that in my time but that is what I have heared or should I say read.

Maybe you could find another way to talk to her? Or get her your message.

Don't give up (hug)

Jocelyne

5. wiseman_of_the_watchtower

wiseman_of_the_watchtower Patron with Honors

Thanks for your replies and PMs. Information recieved suggests that she had been in Clearwater sometime in the past four years. Whether she is still there, or has gone elsewhere, is unclear. As long as she remains in the SO, the chances of reaching her from here in Toronto are next to nothing... I won't give up hope though. The future may yield more information, or even an opportunity to pass the message somehow.

-Adam

6. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

She last posted on FB in 2009.. https://www.facebook.com/melissa.pilon.12 (last name: Boone. Who's she married to?)