ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

OSA - Troll Ziegler

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Nicole, May 1, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

2 days ago a Scientologist (I am 99,9 % sure he is an OSA - Troll), posted that he has stalked me, or another reader of my blog. I am not really sure who. I will try to translate the sentences.
    "Easter Sunday, you remember.
    Red Berlingo (Citroen/Car) HD - XX XX
    Are you taking a walk? you have said to your visit.
    Where I was, RussKaja at this moment, you will ask yourself, why I know this.
    30 cm behind your head.
    Are you ok?" http://kindseininscientology.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/der-weg-zum-glucklichsein/#comment-715

The OSA Troll, always writes posts with the same two IPs, but different names. He lives in the German "State" Baden - Württemberg... He started posting on my Blog a long time ago and he often threaten me with violence and other German critics too. Even at their Blogs eg Wilfried Handl. (
    http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/2012/11/und-was-unternimmt-derweil-osa-z-b-in-osterreich-antwort-die-operationen-gisela-hackenjos-und-tex-ziegler/ http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/2012/01/aktuell-scientology-„reverend-willi-„oida-geh-schei/)

I have reported him now, to his provider and I think I will go to the police now and report him there too. Stalking is a crime in Germany... Only sad, that I have to do this with a single Scientologists and not with the Organisation.

I have promised the OSA Troll TexZiegler, ziegler, RussKaja, Freedom of Speech... that I will spread this information everywhere. My Blog about this (in German) http://kindseininscientology.wordpress.com/category/aktuelles/osa-troll-ziegler/
    [/h]

2. Good work!

Let us know how it ends up.

The Anabaptist Jacques

3. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Be careful. This guy sounds more insane than OSA.

4. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Sorry to hear you are being harassed like that, Nicole. Sounds like you are doing all the correct steps to resolving this.

On the 2 different IP addresses, he's probably trolling you from computers at home and at work.

He sounds unstable, to have posted that. OSA in Germany would know about the no-stalking laws. Would OSA be so brazen to ignore them like that or do you think he's acting beyond their orders? Sometimes they have illegal PCs do crazy stuff in order to get approved for some services.

Do keep safe and report these incidents to the police. :thumbsup:

5. Nicole

Ziegler and Boeck please stop spamming at my Blog and stop writting lies now, especially Ziegler. You must not get active in this way. Why so much scared? An excuse from Ziegler would be enough. :biggrin: Won't publish this things you write right now. Maybe in my next Blog, I will.

Better put your energy in blowing, you can get service even out of the Cult of Scientology. :hattip:

6. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Is that even possible?

:confused2:

7. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Yes. See AnonyMary's post above.

Like AnonyMary, I am assuming that OSA's not trying to get arrested. But what this guy's doing (stalking and threatening) is guaranteed to get him arrested if he can be identified. And the headers Nicole has collected may help the police identify him.

Good luck, Nicole.

TG1

8. Nicole

By the way, he is reading here. He reads everywhere, where I post and write about Scientology. Even on Facebook... Hey, Ziegler come on, get in communication with us here. :yes:

He seems to be like a Scientologist out of controll. Very fanatical... He decided that I am on the fictional Tonscale 1.1. :duh: http://kindseininscientology.wordpr...ntology-am-6-april-in-dusseldorf/#comment-630 We know what that means.

Yesterday OSA Robin Boeck, he is working in the Ideal Org in Berlin, together with OSA Sabine Weber, has imo tried to make damage controll on my Blog. I haven't published. I haven't time at the moment, to give him an answer, so I will maybe publish it later.

I believe that Ziegler is a usefull toy for OSA to threaten critics with violence... So he is for me OSA even if he officially doesn't work for them. If Ziegler gets arrested or something like that, the Cult can say, "hey this was just a member, we aren't responsible for them. Is the cathilic Church responsible for every catholic murderer." OSA knows who Ziegler is, why they don't put him under controll??? Because they need Scientologists like him. Scientologist who do the "dirty work". A fanatical person is always a dangerous person. So he is more dangerous than the "normal" OSA.

But in reality Ziegler is just a pathetic toy for an evil Cult.

9. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Not all cyber-stalkers are OSA. Get the authorities involved and taking things seriously. Please.

10. Yep, OSA does not have an exclusive on crazy, the internet is a breeding ground of unhinged whackjobs looking for their next obsession to focus on.

11. Nicole

I have serious informations that he is a Scientologist. ;)

That is what I am doing, Panda. :)

...and I had another Stalker on my Blog, that wasn't a Scientologist. So I know that not only in Scientology are idiots.

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  12. Nicole

What you might not see in the USA, Australia etc. I am the only German Ex - Scientologists that has a Blog against Scientology. My Blog has got more an more "famous" in the past. The other Blog in German language is the Blog from Wilfried Handl, but he is Austrain (doesn't really matter, it is the same language). His Blog is lot more famous than mine, but it is also different to mine. He writes more about the news, I try to write more constant informations about Scientology. Anonymous has great critic pages too, but they aren't Exs.

If you look to the search engines, my Blog is in the ranking regulary very high. Here the search to frontgroups. My Blog is right after the Chanology wiki in the German google search. Journalists ask me for help, other people too... I got ask to talk about Scientology. Last week I had an Interview about Scientology, this month I will talk about Scientology somewhere else. Imo other critics are doing more, but I wanted to say that it isn't a "little" Blog anymore.

Well OSA has an interesst to stop me from doing what I am doing. :coolwink:

13. Balthasar

Balthasar Patron Meritorious

This retarded twat who is stalking you is not doing it himself. He is telling another retard to pass by you (quickly) to pick up something whatever insignificant detail. Subsequently he is trying to make you believe he is everywhere all the time watching you.

That's how he is doing it.

It's irritating, sure. But I wouldn't focus too much on it. They will wear out.

Just carry on what you are doing :yes:

14. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

You might consider cross-posting this on WWP. The Anons are a lot more tech-savvy than most of us, and may be able to determine a lot of things about your stalker(s). Also, they're strong in Germany and strongly motivated to keep Clams from stifling free speech on the Internet.

Just a thought.

Also: fuck OSA.

15. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

We need a smiley for this. :biggrin:

16. Nicole

No, don't want to puplish this at wwp. I have other ways to get in contact with Anonymous. :) They stopped the last day to spam at my Blog. I have decided never to publish something from OSA again.

Sorry Robin Boeck, that is the only reason I haven't published your comments anymore. I can understand you are angry and disapointed now. It is nothing against you, maybe if you blow, we can get friends. I really don't want to discuss with you about Scientology anymore. It is very boring for me to discuss with Scientologist always about the same things. Be lucky in your very little Scientology World. :)