What's new

OT 8

Gib

Crusader
Re: Time to stick a fork in OT ate ?

Has anyone on this thread asked how an OT would answer the telephone when it rings? A real OT, I mean.[/QUOTE

They would say "Thank you", just like they did to the ash tray.

I believe an OT can handle things from a distance.

so the OT would answer and say hello.

And the OT might say I've got good news, are you sitting?

And if the caller is not sitting, why the caller now sits since the OT asked the caller to sit.

And this would be glorified as OT phenomenon, that is I caused somebody to sit, from a distance.

And it only costs $350K to do so,

whereas in everyday life this happens everyday. :laugh:

such much a do about nothing, as was Hubbards real trick. LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Wasn't that a clip from the Independants barbecue last summer?

:hysterical:

Put a music track on that Indie Squirrel Fight, will ya?

Hmmm, what would be appropriate for two scientologists fighting over who is the real theta being and who is the real entheta squirrel?

Maybe a show tune? (sing along!)

Gimme a "C", a bouncy "C"..........

You say theta
I say thata

You say entheta
I say enthata

Theta
Thata

Entheta
Enthata

Let's call the whole track off.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

Put a music track on that Indie Squirrel Fight, will ya?

Hmmm, what would be appropriate for two scientologists fighting over who is the real squirrel?

Maybe a show tune? (sing along!)

Gimme a "C", a bouncy "C"..........

You say theta
I say thata

You say entheta
I say enthata

Theta
Thata

Entheta
Enthata

Let's call the whole track off.
Shut up! That's hilarious!! :lol:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I say Xenu
You say Xemu....

That sounds like a promising one if the rhyming works--let's try it and see what happens. . .

I say Xenu
You say Xemu

I say nothing rhymes with Xenu
You say go back and find my M.U.

Xenu
Xemu

Xemu
M.U.

Let's call the whole CF now!

(and brief 'em it's a hoax)

Jesus, why did I even try to rhyme something with Xemu? LOL

NOTICE: No SPs were injured during the making of this tortured rhyming attempt.

MissWog

Damn! I can't get that tune out of my head now! LOL ("You say Galaxy, I say GaLUXy......")
Neither could I.. My husband thought I was crazy I kept laughing at random moments during the Cosmos Q&A..seriously, that was sooo funny! And sometimes you gotta go out on a high note so I logged off for the night and here I am at 7:30 the next morning laughing.

..and again I got a disagree from Claire???? for thinking something is funny? Claire, what'd I say this time? :shrug:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

That sounds like a promising one if the rhyming works--let's try it and see what happens. . .

I say Xenu
You say Xemu

I say nothing rhymes with Xenu
You say go back and find my M.U.

Xenu
Xemu

Xemu
M.U.

Let's call the whole CF now!

(and brief 'em it's a hoax)

Jesus, why did I even try to rhyme something with Xemu? LOL

NOTICE: No SPs were injured during the making of this tortured rhyming attempt.

What about this:

I say Xenu
You say Xemu

I have an overt
You have an M.W.

Xenu, Xemu
Overt, M.W.

Let's call the whole track off!

Last edited:

mearvk

Patron with Honors
OT8? That tech isn't even real yet. You see? I mean this guy is saying he has bet on his future and therefore is winning at the level of an OT8. Well that doesn't add up. Dude the public version of OT8 is like at the level of causing hurricanes and massive tidal waves. Are you claiming any real special power or perspective in the present? It seems to me that claiming OT8 at this point is something highly unusual. My two cents. I've met OT3s who could cause planetary effects.

Gib

Crusader
OT8? That tech isn't even real yet. You see? I mean this guy is saying he has bet on his future and therefore is winning at the level of an OT8. Well that doesn't add up. Dude the public version of OT8 is like at the level of causing hurricanes and massive tidal waves. Are you claiming any real special power or perspective in the present? It seems to me that claiming OT8 at this point is something highly unusual. My two cents. I've met OT3s who could cause planetary effects.

you couldn't be any more general now, could you? LOL

I've met non OT3s that could cause planetary effects.

I just farted, there's an earthquake somewhere now happening, or maybe somebody flushing his toilet. LOL

MissWog

Come on.. Be honest mearvk, are you squirrelin' me??