ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

PAC Staff Secrets

Discussion in 'Staff "War Stories"' started by duddins, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I think I at last I was in a condition of OUT. That was a quarter of a century ago.

I was happy to be a wog & delighted to be pts-to-the-middle-class plus found my joy in going from fish fry to fish fry.

What is odd, so help me God, is an old dear friend called yesterday & asked me if I could help him with something he wanted to run by me. Turns out, he had a question about should he really CS for this or for that.

My suggestion was not to go either way until there was a good D of P done to get more data ( as I suspected something was being missed that neither suggested direction would help ) then - and only then - pick a direction to go.

I was stunned that a person I once had so very much respect for being so very very good at CSing, now, missed something that a person their first day on 4 CS internship would never miss.

This degraded ability is obvious in the way things are trying to be done. What happened to these once bright people ? How did they dull down so much ?

How does a person that seemingly could jump tall buildings in one leap now not be able to open the car door to step out ?

Oh well. my friend remains as deeply enmeshed in the cult as I remain certain to never be in any org again.

I don't think they know their ship is sinking.

I'm all woggy now :)

2. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Anyone remember when Wanda Madias Zinke was HAS AOLA and blew with her mother, Joanne Zinke, around 1981?

3. SouthernCanuck

SouthernCanuck Jabberwocky In-Training

I wonder what ever happened to them? Wanda was a hoot to work with:thumbsup:

4. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Yeh, I really liked the both of them, too. Once when Wanda was HAS, I was sent to see her over a KR. I was terrified I was in big trouble, but instead, she just cracked up laughing when she read it. Made my day! :laugh: I hope they lived well and were happy after they left. :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  5. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I remember once Wanda had me read a KR on me which I just read & handed back with no comment. She looked at me & said " You do realize the person that wrote this was insane, right"?
    With both then had a good laugh & that ended that.

I always enjoyed the good people so much !

Glad to hear she left.