What's new

Paging Garry Scarff

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Artie, Boo Boo...you DO know who that Narrator is don't you? (Hint...go to the Xenu tv site and watch a vid by the host! :p)

Big hugs to Gary for telling us his truth... especially about his painful past... and thanks for sharing it again with us here, rather than just telling us all to go to hell.

It's both brave and very authentic of you to do so, Gary, and I admire you for having the ability to do so. Mike and Marty still seem to lack that ability, but perhaps in the future they will each recover more fully from their cult experience and be able to be authentic with us as well, despite their past misdeeds. They can always take the fifth, too, when dealing with the authorities, as can anyone who has committed a crime while serving the cult!

Thank you for telling your part of this story for those new and old guard critics, Exes and activists who have not heard it, or not heard it so completely, before.

I think all that therapy paid off for you big time, Smurfie! :)

Thanks Sweetness, I know Mark's voice but didn't realize it was him. Sounded different.

Markus

Compare Gary Scarff, and his communication, to the communications of Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun.

See the difference?

Yes Alanzo I very clearly see the difference and I am totaly with you about Marty and Mike. When I visited Garry in LA last year and he told us this story I asked myself is this guy (Mike Rinder) crazy or is he on a secret mission?
Garry even gave us more details about Mike and I must say for me he is worse than David Miscavige you know.For me Mike (and Marty) have helped nobody out yet. They both keep people in the mean trap which was set up many years ago by L. Ron Hubbard and they continue to hide tons of evil crimes.
Sorry I do not understand that some people continue to defend them - this is just plain wrong in my opinion.

love
Markus

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Markus,

Some people think that M and M have reformed. Others do not. I think that the reason many don't believe M and M is that they've been evasive about what they did in the cult. I think other discrepancies were noted, as well.

I have friends who made friends with Marty and Mike. They believe that Marty and Mike have repented. If someone did leave the cult and repent, that would be great. I can see that.

For me, I'm on the fence leaning toward skeptical.

Markus

Markus,

Some people think that M and M have reformed. Others do not. I think that the reason many don't believe M and M is that they've been evasive about what they did in the cult. I think other discrepancies were noted, as well.

I have friends who made friends with Marty and Mike. They believe that Marty and Mike have repented. If someone did leave the cult and repent, that would be great. I can see that.

For me, I'm on the fence leaning toward skeptical.

I had very long conversations with many different "Independent Scientologists" and I have to say they did not leave the cult - the cult is still there deep in their minds. David Miscavige is not the problem - the biggest problem and the power behind this abusive cult was and is L. Ron Hubbard and his body of thought. This is what I have observed. In my opinion this cult can only be stopped if this fact comes to daylight for as many people as possible.

love
Markus

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Different people have varying ways of addressing this stuff. While Indies may be in Hubbardland, still, they have taken a huge set of steps out of CofS and all its bogus rules, regulations, betrayals, illegal and immoral acts.

It really seems to be more about spiritual theories, beliefs and practices for them.

So my guess is that a relevant issue would be: do Marty and Mike really support that or are they hoping to return to CofS with them in charge rather than DM? It is that latter possibility that gives quite a few critics extreme reservations about the two Ms.

Markus

Different people have varying ways of addressing this stuff. While Indies may be in Hubbardland, still, they have taken a huge set of steps out of CofS and all its bogus rules, regulations, betrayals, illegal and immoral acts.

It really seems to be more about spiritual theories, beliefs and practices for them.

So my guess is that a relevant issue would be: do Marty and Mike really support that or are they hoping to return to CofS with them in charge rather than DM? It is that latter possibility that gives quite a few critics extreme reservations about the two Ms.

But still they continue to hide high crimes. The church of Scientology would not be here any more if they would have started to expose all this crimes.
So what are you talking about?

And by the way I find it very dangerous to play down Hubbards criminal man eating trap by calling it "Hubbardland" - thus comparing it to "Disneyland".

This is very disrespectful towards the victims of this con man.

love
Markus

Last edited:

PTSPal

Patron with Honors
Obvious

The Truth is the Truth is the Truth.

If even one of the 100's of accusations that I have come across over the last decade are true then Mike and Marty deserve some serious jail time (or worse).

There is no issue here. It is quite clear. These men are serious criminals who have not come clean since leaving organized CO$. The only reason they are not behind bars is the fact that the US legal system has been compromised. It doesn't matter what they do or say. There are serious debts to be paid.

Smurf, you are a hero. I pray for Karma. I won't sleep well.

Like many others I will do what I can to make sure others don't sleep well either.

Outethicsofficer

Bloody hell Gary, you OG that stood up to the might of a fully operational OSA really took a hammering! Once it was a done they discredited you to safe guard their OP. What they did was truly and vicious, what's more they justified it with their cemented cultic thinking; "we are saving mankind".

Now OSA is a shell of it's former self and people newly out can walk all over them, truth is; you fellers broke their back.

Good on you.

Just so you know, I for one really appreciate it, OK?

Ditto this Kev...I just am not so sure the 'back is broke' it is bent, but I won't believe it is broke 'til I hear the snap and can see the head trying to get limbs working in utter futility; then at that time I think we bring petrol and pour it over the whole and we lights a match tossing it on the wreaking whole as we walk off without even a glance back.

There's enough perfidious life left yet to damage those standing too close.

James

Last edited:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

Marty and Mike are LYING.

They are still hiding things that need to be exposed.

It is time to bypass Mark Rathbun and Mike Rinder and get this thing done.

This is excellent news Al! I’m so glad to hear that you will be taking the lead in getting “this thing done”.

Obviously I trust you implicitly, but could I make a small request?

Please keep us fully informed as to your day-to-day actions on this. Writing up your Battleplan and detailing all the individual targets would be very helpful as we could tick them off one by one as you complete them.

Don’t bother sending this stuff out individually as you might miss someone, best to make daily reports out in the open right here on ESMB so that anyone can see them. Repeating on OCMB as well, would be a good idea.

We especially want to hear about any Top Secret info especially crimes that have been committed by Miscavige and his minions. Make sure you include witness statements and their contact details so that we can ask them ourselves.

And of course it goes without saying that we absolutely must be kept up to date with the progress of any law enforcement investigations. Especially the FBI - I just love the FBI, all that investigating UFOs and unexplained phenomena. This will be right up their street!

Of course there will be these namby-pamby types who say that we should keep this sort of stuff under wraps until it is too late for the cult to stop things and that we shouldn’t show our hand too soon. But I say “Sod them!” There is a demanding audience that needs to be satisfied. We want blood and we want it now!

Axiom142

Terril park

Sponsor
This is excellent news Al! I’m so glad to hear that you will be taking the lead in getting “this thing done”.

Please keep us fully informed as to your day-to-day actions on this. Writing up your Battleplan and detailing all the individual targets would be very helpful as we could tick them off one by one as you complete them.

Don’t bother sending this stuff out individually as you might miss someone, best to make daily reports out in the open right here on ESMB so that anyone can see them. Repeating on OCMB as well, would be a good idea.

We especially want to hear about any Top Secret info especially crimes that have been committed by Miscavige and his minions. Make sure you include witness statements and their contact details so that we can ask them ourselves.

And of course it goes without saying that we absolutely must be kept up to date with the progress of any law enforcement investigations. Especially the FBI - I just love the FBI, all that investigating UFOs and unexplained phenomena. This will be right up their street!

Of course there will be these namby-pamby types who say that we should keep this sort of stuff under wraps until it is too late for the cult to stop things and that we shouldn’t show our hand too soon. But I say “Sod them!” There is a demanding audience that needs to be satisfied. We want blood and we want it now!

Axiom142

Ditto.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Axiom142

Actually, I meant that YOU would be the one to get this thing done.

You misquoted me. The line should read:

It is time to bypass Mark Rathbun and Mike Rinder and get Axe to get this thing done.

Feral

Rogue male

Axiom142

I really never thought I'd see the day that Ax made the point that I was too polite or socially correct to make.

It's like going through the looking glass.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
But still they continue to hide high crimes. The church of Scientology would not be here any more if they would have started to expose all this crimes.
So what are you talking about?

And by the way I find it very dangerous to play down Hubbards criminal man eating trap by calling it "Hubbardland" - thus comparing it to "Disneyland".

This is very disrespectful towards the victims of this con man.

love
Markus

I truly get that. This is exactly why many people do not trust Marty and Mike.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

Axiom142

Soul brother! :thumbsup:

Let's give 'em the blood and controversy they so richly deserve (or at least scream loudly for.):happydance:

Finally there's a crusade of Alanzo's I'm right behind.:unsure:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
And the Xenu Award for best zinger on this thread goes to..... Axiom142! :congratulations:

Why thank you Panda.

Just one thing, and I hate to mention it (I don’t want to appear mercenary after all), but my award hasn’t arrived yet. I waited in all day, but no UPS van turned with a large package. :bigcry:

I really never thought I'd see the day that Ax made the point that I was too polite or socially correct to make.

Yes Kev, this is the new, rougher, tougher speaks-his-mind-and-doesn’t-care-who-he-offends Axiom142. I’ve bitten my tongue far too many times in the past. I’m going to follow the path laid out by my idol.

Er, I hope I didn’t offend anyone with my recent posts. :unsure: I’m sorry if I did – I’ll be more careful in the future.

Soul brother! :thumbsup:

Let's give 'em the blood and controversy they so richly deserve (or at least scream loudly for.):happydance:

Finally there's a crusade of Alanzo's I'm right behind.:unsure:

Cheers Scoots! :thankyou:

Yes, it’s great to have a worthy cause to get behind, isn’t it?

Ax

TG1

Angelic Poster

Axiom142

:hysterical:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Why thank you Panda.

Just one thing, and I hate to mention it (I don’t want to appear mercenary after all), but my award hasn’t arrived yet. I waited in all day, but no UPS van turned with a large package. :bigcry:

Yes Kev, this is the new, rougher, tougher speaks-his-mind-and-doesn’t-care-who-he-offends Axiom142. I’ve bitten my tongue far too many times in the past. I’m going to follow the path laid out by my idol.

Er, I hope I didn’t offend anyone with my recent posts. :unsure: I’m sorry if I did – I’ll be more careful in the future.

Cheers Scoots! :thankyou:

Yes, it’s great to have a worthy cause to get behind, isn’t it?

Ax

I love it, Axiom. :thumbsup:

All Verklempt here!

Our little Axie is all grown up!!! :bigcry: :D

LOL Feral! :dieslaughing:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.K., seriously, I'm not sure that Al needed zinging, but there is always someone around here handy to do that...

...sigh.

I think repentance is shown better by works than by words, although some nice healing words aren't bad on top of all the making amends type works, but words are no substitute for works. Kinda sad when even the words just won't come yet, much less the works!

Time will tell how far all Exes who have served GO or OSA or otherwise hindered or harmed someone while in the cult have repented and reformed from their past bad actions.

Getting it and admitting that they did indeed commit harmful/criminal acts is the first step.

Big hugs to everyone here and elsewhere who has already walked down that road! :happydance: You know who you are! :thankyou: :hifive: :bighug:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Why thank you Panda.

Ax
Damn DC-8s!!! It should arrive sometime within the next 75 million years, in the meantime try to remember, "It's the thought that counts". :)