ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Parody of John Sweeney

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Björkist, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Björkist

Björkist Silver Meritorious Patron

2. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

3. Björkist

Hopefully. The parody isn't as funny without seeing Sweeney "assify" himself.

4. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

We have an answer and we are using it." ― L. Ron Hubbard

We put our old and those that know too much in the Hall (SP Room) and wait for them to die. Having made sure they are stripped of any power, position or comm lines.

Arbuckle, Mary – ex Typesetter I/T R Comps
    Bellin, Russ – ex CO CST
    Biggs (Knapmeyer), Alison – ex R Comps Programs Ops
    Blankenship, Angie – ex COB Project Ops, Local Programs Ops
    Bloomberg, Dave – ex MEI, ED ASI
    Bolstad, Pam – ex CO’s Comm CST
    Buglewicz, Pat Lawrence – ex Incomm Rep Int
    Cruzen, Richard Gilman – All–around man (has been Audio Prod Sec, Manufacturing Sec, R Comps Sec, CMU Sec, AVEI, RAV, etc.) most successful as Audio Mixer
    Greilich, Russ Lyle – ex LRH Lecture Mix I/C, Audio Prod Sec
    Hughes, Gregory Kenneth Snr. – ex Int Finance Dir, GIEI, WDC WISE
    Ingber, Liz – ex Admin Compiler, CO CMO Gold
    Ingber, Mark Allen – ex Admin Comps I/C R Comps, CO CMOI, WDC Pubs
    Jaramillo (Yager), Michelle Lynette – ex Book Editor RComps, Proofreading I/C, Port Captain CMOI, Snr Messenger
    Jentzsch, Heber – ex President CoS
    Koon, Susan Jane – ex Compilations Dir RComps (RTRC Dir)
    Lemmer, Kathy – ex CO Incomm, CO Gold
    Lemoine, Robert – ex Dir Maintenance & Policing Incomm Int
    Leserve, Guillaume – ex ED Int
    Light, Janet – ex President IASA
    Linson (DeVocht), Jenny – ex CO CMOI, CO CMO CW
    Mason, Aron – ex IMPR Scriptwriter, IMPR, Dir PR OSA I, Freedom Mag Editor OSA I
    Mithoff, Raymond H. – ex IG Tech, Snr C/S Int, Tech Compiler RComps
    Moresi, Bruno – ex Int Project 4th CST
    Reynolds, Wendell A. – ex Berthing Construction I/C, Int Finance Dir, CO Gold
    Rinder, Catherine Albertina – ex R Comps Tape Editor, Compiler, D/CO Prod CMOI
    Rinder, Mike – ex LRH PPRO Int, CO OSA Int, WDC OSA, COB Project Ops, R Comps Programs Ops, R Comps Sec, Book Editor
    Schless, Peter Harrison – ex Music Dir Gold, Freedom Medal Winner
    Schwartzgruber, Rita – ex ED Int, CO CMO IXU?
    Spurlock, Lyman Doyle jr. – ex Int Finance Dir, Building 36 Sanitation Engineer, RTC Legal man without a post title
    Starkey, Norman F – ex MCI Cleaner, AVC Aide, Trustee ASI
    Swartz, Fredric Samuel – ex Shrinkwrap Operator Dissem, GIEI
    Tisi (Feshback, Charbonneau), Katherine – ex Qual Sec Gold
    Trussell, Bert – ex Int Project 3rd CST
    Weiland, Kurt – ex CO OSA Int, CO CMOI
    Weinberg, Rena – ex ED ABLE Int, Freedom Medal Winner
    Wheelis, Michele – ex O/O CST
    Wiese, Gary Stephen – ex Post Prod Dir Cine (offloaded?)
    Wilhere, Sue – ex Compilations Dir R Comps
    Willis, Tom – ex Dir R&D CST
    Vorm, Tom – ex D/CO Prod CST
    Yager, Marc A. – ex IMPR Events Execution Off, CO CMOI, D/CO Prod CMOI, IG Admin, Snr Messenger

5. Björkist

Well, then it sounds to me like you need to do an amends project for wrongly imprisoning someone.

Don't blame Scientology for your actions.

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

(and that many people couldn't overpower their captors?! That's pretty weak)

edit: If I come across rude, well, that's just my recative mind. I'm really a nice guy!

When you say they are put in a room until they die....does this mean they are given no food and water...what about clothing?

Being naked, hungry and cold, while waiting to die, would surely suck...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2007
  6. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I thought it was funny.

7. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Yeah, but you'd laugh to see a puddin' role! :D

8. bobo

bobo Guest

9. OHTEEATE

OHTEEATE Silver Meritorious Patron

John Sweeney

I met John Sweeney a few days after he had laid his father to rest in England. We had breakfast together at Lennys in Clearwater. He was there with his producer, Sarah Mole, and cameraman, Bill. I liked all three of them straight off. We spent a long day touring CW, and answering their questions. At dinner, they took a phone call from Tommy Davis and Mike Rinder, saying they were at their hotel, and waiting for them. We dropped them off a half block North of the parking lot, where they prepared to go in with cameras on. It was the end of a long day, in which we became part of the Panorama program that got Mike Rinder pushed over the edge, past the breaking point.
    Mike, you are amongst people who understand. Whatever you did is behind you. Your family is what is most important, and your future life. Let people who know you help you get on your feet. Your story is of interest to many people. It is time to end the nightmare International Management has become under the anti -social personality, David Miscavige. Contact me privately, I have an idea how to proceed.
    John Sweeney is my friend. He is a good man. He is intelligent, quick witted, funny, and interested in a wide variety of things. He is not afraid to pursue a story . He lost his temper after a week of intense bullbaiting by a well drilled OSA team.