ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Past Tech

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Bobthelearneruk, May 6, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Well, my dears, I know that you have missed me for several weeks, but I have been at Death's Door with heart arithma (sp) and Pneumonia. Thanks to modern medicine, my life is saved. I am home and drugged up good. So, I thought that I would mention that I have had some auditing from the great guru, L Ron Hubbard. In the early 50s in Phoenix, he hooked me up to the plumbing stacks and ran some kind of 'implants'. I dunno what he was doing. Scared me. Then, in about August of 1956, he ran me on a Goals process. I happily supplied my goal, and he acknowledged me with "Oh, No. I have heard that one before." The day after that session, I had turned a bright yellow color, and I threw up for a couple days. Although I went back to the D.C. org, I never let him audit me again. I attended some Congresses there, but no more org services. It wasn't too long after that that I resigned from scn. the first time. This was because of his naming his loyal staff "Communists". I went back onto Mission lines in the early 60s. This was at Red Shea's Center, before Missions and before Alan Walter came along.

2. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

You did WONDERFULLY cheekily . . . :p

3. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Hey maybe there is a course in this? . . . how could we pitch it? Umm, a course on "How not to be a stupid prick and stick your "whatever" in where and with what should not be so you don't get your balls shot off?"

Following the Hubbard model one could make a killing salvaging this sector of the universe saving folks from having their balls shot off!! :p

4. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, that sounds about right.:sing:

Helena