What's new

PERTH Org Newsletter/Promo Leak Thread

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Following on from the Melbourne newsletter/promo leak thread this thread is for all matters Perth.

First, the latest:

Perth Newsletter - circa March 11 2012

perth20120311nl.jpg

Perth Staff Promo and Success Story

perth20120311staff.jpg

Compared to Melbourne, Perth (and the rest of Australia) is pretty dead so there is not a huge lot to post. However there is some very interesting fundraising newsletters in the backlog which will be posted.

Edit: Lets start now, here is one from last month:

perth20120219nl.jpg

Youngest Humanitarian? What nonsense. Any rich Scientology family could easily put in $100,000 in their childs name (and have done). Whats more this seems to be one of Perth's greatest claims to fame, they have pimped this 'youngest humanitarian' thing for MANY months (having no other good news to report I suppose). I will try and see how far back it goes.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
On to some more quality lulz

Perth Newsletter circa February 2012

perth20120205nl.jpg

"Woo Hoo 20 people showed up to our event!!"

FoTi

Crusader
Looks like Amy Hong is a rich young lady....or at least she was. :unsure:

What is a Humanitarian as relates to an Ideal Org? Does this mean that she gave a certain amount of money toward the Ideal Org? :confused2:

G

Gottabrain

Following on from the Melbourne newsletter/promo leak thread this thread is for all matters Perth.
Perth Staff Promo and Success Story

perth20120311staff.jpg

OMG Zhent! You have GOT to post that success story on the 100 Stupidest Things About Scientology thread!! Crikey, they offered that poor kid a contract at 4 years old and he CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE OUTSIDE!!

I can't believe they are publishing that as a promotion piece! :duh:

shootfoot_-296x300.jpg

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
OMG Zhent! You have GOT to post that success story on the 100 Stupidest Things About Scientology thread!! Crikey, they offered that poor kid a contract at 4 years old and he CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE OUTSIDE!!

shootfoot_-296x300.jpg

She actually signed her staff contract at the age of 4. That's gobsmackingly eye-rollingly insane.

I notice that over there in WA they're a bit more phlegmatic, not as much hyperbole as down here in the land of the Yarra. But aren't they supposed to be having a mining boom and be rolling in gold? Why aren't they out in Karratha disseminating out there? :biggrin:

They don't know how funny that line about leprechaun gold is (ie that it's not acceptable as it melts away by morning).

Zhent

Leakus Maximus

What is a Humanitarian as relates to an Ideal Org? Does this mean that she gave a certain amount of money toward the Ideal Org? :confused2:

$100,000

I will also be posting a list of top Perth Ideal Org donors later.

I notice that over there in WA they're a bit more phlegmatic, not as much hyperbole as down here in the land of the Yarra.

You aint seen nothing yet.

Feel free to post it around :)

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
She actually signed her staff contract at the age of 4. That's gobsmackingly eye-rollingly insane.

I notice that over there in WA they're a bit more phlegmatic, not as much hyperbole as down here in the land of the Yarra. But aren't they supposed to be having a mining boom and be rolling in gold? Why aren't they out in Karratha disseminating out there? :biggrin:

They don't know how funny that line about leprechaun gold is (ie that it's not acceptable as it melts away by morning).

I knew a boy who signed a SO contract when he was about 6. When I asked the mother to why he signed at such a young age and did she think he really understood what he was doing? she said that it showed his intentions for the future.:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:

Opter

G

Gottabrain

I actually think child labour laws forbid this. I'm sending this one on to Sen Xenophon. I don't believe a parent has the "right" to approve this, and it's stated right there that the child SIGNED A STAFF CONTRACT. WTF?! Pretty hard to call it volunteer work after that, isn't it?

Purple Rain

Crusader
Still rofling at the "great sense of relief you get from being on staff. Its like this huge weight ¡s taken off your shoulders."

I must have been doing it wrong!

But how about that Amy Hong, eh? Nothing gets in her way! She's a bit of a honey badger, isn't she?

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Still rofling at the "great sense of relief you get from being on staff. Its like this huge weight ¡s taken off your shoulders."

Well, yeah...she doesn't have to drag around a wallet that's full of money that she earned at a job where they pay a real living wage. :coolwink:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

I must have been doing it wrong!

But how about that Amy Hong, eh? Nothing gets in her way! She's a bit of a honey badger, isn't she?

Yes, she is a hottie. What a waste.

Pete

Sadness

Patron
More and more I read these things and now, that I am free and am reading great writings of master authors, I understand how woeful the education is for scientologist. I'm no one to be able to criticize but there are some obviously bad mistakes of language.

"I have been one staff for nearing five years"

What is this? It is ridiculous! This is supposed to be applying LRH educational tech? Any legitimized publication producing such things would be an immediate laughingstock!

How sad that they do not even know how ignorant they are. Pity all who are in the church.

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors

A Humanitarian is defined in the Tech Dictionary:

Humanitarian - A Scientologist who used to be a vegetarian, but who now eats humans up and spits them out.

FoTi

Crusader
More and more I read these things and now, that I am free and am reading great writings of master authors, I understand how woeful the education is for scientologist. I'm no one to be able to criticize but there are some obviously bad mistakes of language.

"I have been one staff for nearing five years"

What is this? It is ridiculous! This is supposed to be applying LRH educational tech? Any legitimized publication producing such things would be an immediate laughingstock!

How sad that they do not even know how ignorant they are. Pity all who are in the church.

I thought they just didn't bother to proofread, but maybe it really is just ignorance. :confused2:

FoTi

Crusader
A Humanitarian is defined in the Tech Dictionary:

Humanitarian - A Scientologist who used to be a vegetarian, but who now eats humans up and spits them out.

That must be a newer version of the Tech Dictionary....a DM squirrel version??? Mine is older....doesn't have that definition. :coolwink:

I guess with that newer definition DM can now claim he is a Humanitarian. :eyeroll: