Peter Letterese sues church for $250 million

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by nozeno, Jul 18, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

2. Pliny Younger

Pliny Younger Patron with Honors

3. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

4. nozeno

The background is contained in the body of the lawsuit. If you have a good printer you'll have something to do the next time you go to the can besides look at that wall, you'd like to paint someday.

If you know Peter like "we" knew Peter, you'd know he's serious about getting the $$$$$$jing$$$$$. Whether he is as successful in this venture as he was in getting little thetans to part with their trust accounts and life savings in order to move up the bridge, only time will tell.

As my buddy Gobutton, (who directed me to the link on the suit) has suggested recently, Peter has the ability to get in their faces and with enough persistence, that they may eventually pay him "something" to just go away.

Stay tuned.

5. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

He seems to have a specific enough tort, to wit the campaign to wrest control of Danes intellectual property from his estate...(effective sales closing techniques).

He has thrown the kitchen sink in there, he's suing Google too...

Hope he has money....That is what this kind of case depends on.

alex

6. alex

If you read the suit, they have already tried to pay him off...

alex

7. nozeno

Obviously they didn't offer enough for him to go away. So what is your point?

8. The Peter I knew is just after the money. I think he will probably settle. But, it may get a lot of things on the record.
    This could turn out to be one nasty adventure for the Church. Putting Cruise's name on a Rico Act conspiracy charge will get some media attention for sure.

The Anabaptist Jacques

9. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Wow. I realy should contact Peter. I have a love hate relationship with him. (depending on which side of the fence he's on or I'm on at the time) I may or may not have information pertinent to his case. :confused2:

10. alex

That its past the point where he would settle as it was already on the table?

And It will probably now be a grudge match.

Sadly the usual winner in such cases is simply the party with the most money.

alex

11. Good twin

Good twin Floater

I disagree. It's not just about the money for Peter. It's a pissing contest. PL doesn't initiate a battle that he hasn't researched and armed himself for. The game is afoot. :yes:

12. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Unless of course he can manage to get Scientology's corporate shell game into discovery, or (gasp) attempt to verify Ron's 'will'.

Scientology tends to look for a rock to hide under for either of those questions.

Zinj

14. Good twin

Good twin Floater

15. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm not familiar with Peter Letterese.

Can anyone briefly explain who he is and why he is suing?

Thanks,

Axiom142

16. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

I think that as of now we should all agree to disconitnue such terms as Church of Scientology, CofS, Sea Org, and so on, and use instead ONLY "International Scientology Crime Syndicate" or "ISCS" as a abbreviation.

17. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

How about: 'The organized criminal expression of L. Ron Hubbard's narcissistic criminal aberration'?

Zinj

18. You can't explain Peter Leterese briefly.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to his sister Andrea?

The Anabaptist Jacques

19. Anne Ominous

Anne Ominous Patron with Honors

^For those of us that don't know, this is just MORE intriguing!

[popcorn]....

20. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

Knowing Peter very well

and having been on staff with him-this portends to be great entertainment for moi,especially as I'm not named in this suit. LOL:clap: :clap: :clap: