What's new

Pictures of Nashville Staff April 09

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
nod

It goes like this; If we are going to crash for lack of delivery, then ideally we would own a flashy building which we can sell later for a motza, that is, after all the staff and public have blown !!

Hence, ideal org. :yes:

;)

Attachments

• Org-fashions-gallery.jpg
    Org-fashions-gallery.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 177

RosyGlass

Patron with Honors
They could have the same crew of 75 people and move them en masse from one to the next every few months, a kind of travelling road show, in time for the next video. No-one cares about last year's newly-opened Ideal Org. Voilà! Problem solved.

Paul

You've just been elected the new Nashville leader! :bigcry:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
CC Nashville recruitment promo

4209745420_0f0c7feabb_o.jpg

Dan Eddington

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
CC Nashville

Less than 50 staff (even counting ring-ins) = failing org:yes:

How many did they have say five years ago?

I lived in Nashville in 1989-90, and volunteered as an OT 8. The staff was no more than 15 people, and the Org was in a much smaller space, on Music Row. It has definately expanded according to what I see here in these pictures.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
4293113683_9ce72ea9a9_o.jpg

Christine Lamborn joins staff
at Celebrity Centre Nashville

4293115551_af6906c1e9_o.jpg

“When I first came into the Org, I was drawn to Dianetics. I went home and researched Dianetics and Scientology at the .org websites. I then found the personality quiz online and filled it out. The answers went to one of the staff who went over them with me when I came into the Org. I broke down crying to her when a powerful engram hit me. I was then given an intro session where I found several engrams and I even went to a prenatal one. I then signed up for the Dianetics Seminar. And after that, I was hooked! “I felt compelled to want to help more people see what Dianetics and Scientology are all about. I came to the New Year's Eve party at the Org with my resolution in mind, I wanted to join staff so that I can help others, to be in a place where order and logic are key, and where the desire to help others become Clear is a high yet attainable goal. I have learned so much in my two weeks on staff. I can not wait to go Clear and move up The Bridge. I want to help others help themselves. This is my success story and it's only just beginning...”
— Christine Lamborn

“From here on the world will change. But if it changes at all and if it recovers, it will be because of the Scientologists; it will be because of the auditor and his technical skill; it will be because of the organization and the organization staff member and his dedication.” — LRH

4293856136_dc6277a250_o.jpg

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
“When I first came into the Org, I was drawn to Dianetics. I went home and researched Dianetics and Scientology at the .org websites.

Apparently she didn't do any research that may be the slightest impartial or reflective of anything that may be from former Scientologists. Wonder why she didn't come to ESMB.

Do the orgs sell Entheta control software that specifically routes members away from anti-scn sites?

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
To
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Catie Rhines joins staff at CC Nashville

Catie Rhines joins staff at Celebrity Centre Nashville

4325195465_13f2eedf7c_o.jpg

Catie

“Joining staff at CC Nashville was the most high toned activity I have ever been a part of!!

“There were so many reasons why I couldn’t join staff that it wasn’t even funny. I definitely had reason not to pack up my family, quit my job and leave all of our comm lines in Chicago to move somewhere I’ve never even been. Those ‛reasons’ were just barriers to me doing the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics; they weren’t even barriers but huge blinders to even looking at what was correct. The thing that made me actually sign on was that the amount of emotion that was coming in on me. That only meant that this IS the most survival thing I could do in my life right now. So I signed. Thank goodness!!! After I did, my confront on life increased and all of those problems of not wanting to join seemed to be handled effortlessly and I was able to arrive two weeks early.

“I have never been so welcomed anywhere, EVER! This is the most theta group and being a part of it, things just don’t go wrong anymore. It’s hard to explain, but it’s so awesome to have, it’s such havingness in life!!!

“Thank you so so so so much to the team for not leaving me, and for doing what you had to do to get me here! Thank you to the entire staff here at CC Nashville who are all so welcoming and awesome. I can’t even believe I am a part of such a theta group!! I am looking forward to kicking butt with you on this planet. And of course thank you LRH for group sanity and a way out of the trap!! I am going to be able to say I did do everything I could have!!!! Yay I’m here!!” — Catie Rhines

“From here on the world will change. But if it changes at all and if it recovers, it will be because of the Scientologists; it will be because of the auditor and his technical skill; it will be because of the organization and the organization staff member and his dedication.” — LRH

BC1

Patron with Honors
“There were so many reasons why I couldn’t join staff that it wasn’t even funny. I definitely had reason not to pack up my family, quit my job and leave all of our comm lines in Chicago to move somewhere I’ve never even been. Those ‛reasons’ were just barriers to me doing the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics; they weren’t even barriers but huge blinders to even looking at what was correct. The thing that made me actually sign on was that the amount of emotion that was coming in on me. That only meant that this IS the most survival thing I could do in my life right now. So I signed. Thank goodness!!! After I did, my confront on life increased and all of those problems of not wanting to join seemed to be handled effortlessly and I was able to arrive two weeks early.

I feel bad for her kids. They moved from Chicago to Nashville, which obviously means new school, have to make new friends, etc all because mom got suckered in. :no:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
rom: "Dan Eddington" <[email protected]>
To:
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010
Subject: Dan York joins staff at CC Nashville

Dan York joins staff at Celebrity Centre Nashville

4365399577_4d38e79038_o.jpg

Dan York

“Why staff in Nashville? One only has to listen LRH in Ron’s Journal 67. At the end of the lecture, he more or less asks for your help. LRH is the most OT person we all know who, in his creation of Scientology, took on more of a burden than any of us will probably know in our lifetimes…and all for our survival. For him to ask as he does in that lecture for our help, you know he knows the outcome for us here if we don’t work fast enough at it now. Make no mistake – the game is on and it is not won yet. Now, I am also a musician and have a strong urge to create on it. Everyone on staff at CC Nashville seems to be a gifted artist or musician. You even feel your creativity growing as you drive into the city itself. So, I chose to join staff here at the CC Nashville. It is the epitome of “it doesn’t take long to build something.” From 7 to over 90 staff, to leading the International Birthday game in their 1st year since opening as an Ideal Org and now bordering on Saint Hill sized production. From the moment you walk into the Org, it’s perfect. Everything that you think should be, it’s there. The lines, the terminals, the people, the tech, the tone level and so on.
- Dan York

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Ideal Org evolution probably goes along the same way the original LAD St. Hill Size push went. A bunch of stat pushing, brow beaten staff, bullied top FMS’s in the area forced to reg for the org or volunteer during the push. As soon as the “evolution” is “done” everything is gone, the org suddenly is smaller than before the push and then Int will start demanding the stats remain at the levels they were during the stat push.

Expansion can and is (obviously) faked in scientology.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Here's the interesting thing about this email.

Instead of sending a picture of Jesse McIntyre, which is what they usually do,
the pix was an error message: 403 Forbidden This file removed to due violation of Image Shacks terms of service or by user request.

Original link: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/561/jessiemckintyre.jpg

I wonder what that's about? Maybe Jesse decided she didn't want to be on staff after all.

To:
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 201 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Jesse McIntyre joins staff at CC Nashville

Jesse McIntyre joins staff

Jesse McIntyre

“I joined staff in Nashville Tennessee after speaking with a close friend about why he joined staff there. This friend of mine was the person who introduced me to Scientology. For what I knew, there really had to be something special about Nashville because he made the commitment to join the Org after visiting for only one week. I continued talking to him about it for a week when I finally postulated I would move there as well. Within twenty four hours of talking to CC Nashville, I was on a plane from Kansas City to the church.
“I arrived to find my best friend waiting for me. We left the airport and went directly to the org. When I first set my eyes on the building, I became very excited. Upon entering, my jaw dropped in amazement of its sheer beauty . From there, I was introduced to a few staff members and was given a tour. After seeing maybe half of the Org, I was stunned to find a hallway full of staff members simultaneously welcoming me to the Nashville Celebrity Centre and onto staff. My warm welcome was unforgettable. I have never been the recipient of a surprise party and here I was being applauded and cheered for and blushing from all of the attention while wearing the CC Nashville Cowboy Hat. Since then I have made many a friend here by finding genuine, intelligent people that all share the same purpose. It has been a powerful experience becoming part of something so astronomical. I know I will continue to win being surrounded by the staff here at Celebrity Centre Nashville.”
—Jesse McIntyre

Grateful acknowledgment is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce a selection from the copyrighted works of L. Ron

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
To:
Sent: Thursday, February 25,
Subject: Max Marier joins staff at Celebrity Centre Nashville

Ideal Celebrity Centre Network - Creating a New Civilization Through the Arts

logo Max Marier joins staff

4390368026_5421b43e09_o.jpg

Max Marier

“My first trip down to CC Nashville was unexpected to say the least; I had no idea what was in store for me. So, as you could guess my expectations were vague, but this actually made my first experience even better. I arrived at Celebrity Centre Nashville and I was shocked; in a good way. Since the staff members I drove in with had been away for weeks, they were greeted warmly by everyone who saw them. Luckily this warmness rubbed off on me once I was introduced to everybody. The entire staff just seemed so well put together. There was a great age range of staff members, which would make anyone 15 through 85 years old feel welcome here. So after my first day at the Org, I got to thinking "maybe this place would be the optimum occupation for me right now". Everyone seemed to be so happy and on purpose, so the idea of saying "no" in a recruit cycle seemed to be drifting further and further away from me. The next day I got to know the staff in my age range. I hadn't realized there were such sane kids my age anymore. These people were a huge influence in my decision to join staff, even though I wouldn't get to know them for another two weeks. Actually, I made up my mind about joining after the third day. So as soon as I saw a recruiter I asked him, "When are you guys going to recruit me for staff?". He of course noticed my good indicators on joining the winning team and had me sign a contract. And here I am, within a month from when I began my project prepare. I get to type this success from my desk, as the Addresso Officer in Div 2. Life is good and I am very happy with how this turned out.”
—Max Marier

Be Part of the Adventure, Join Staff at CC Nashville Today! -- Contact Dan Eddington, Personnel Procurement Oficer at (615) 687-4600

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
To:
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subject: Doug Carr joins staff

Ideal Celebrity Centre Network - Creating a New Civilization Through the Arts

logo Doug Carr joins staff

Doug Carr joins Staff at Celebrity Centre Nashville

4427753008_e2d1b366f5_o.jpg

“I'm really glad I decided to join staff at CC Nashville.
Great people. Great Ideal Org. Great city.
It's been a while since I was on staff. It's great to be back in the chair auditing! And this is an awesome team to be part of while freeing beings. I feel quite at home already here in Nashville, and especially here at Celebrity Centre.
CC Nashville is the right place to be!”
—Doug Carr

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
To:
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subject: Danielle Peck joins staff at CC Nashville

4442894361_06d6b1c510_o.jpg

Danielle Peck joins staff

Danielle Peck joins staff at Celebrity Centre

“Joining staff has been the greatest action I have ever taken. I have been looking for something new and for the past year I have been looking for a bigger game.

While I was at the Northwest Chicago Mission one week, a recruiter from Nashville came in and talked to me about joining staff. I was so excited and I felt like it was the right thing to do. From that point, the only thing on my mind was joining staff. So, I signed up!

I have only been in Nashville for a couple of days now and I already love the city and the people. They make you feel so much more; I feel so at home in this org. Everyone is smiling and I just love the atmosphere. The org is also professional and standard. I love the people here and I feel so happy to be part of this great organization.

I wanted change and I am so excited for the adventure that I am undertaking. A couple of my friends said I was really going to like Nashville. They were wrong...I love it!!”
—Danielle Peck