What's new

Probably Cannot Be Emphasized Enough....

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I've posted many success stories of people who consider they went
clear, quite a few on this forum. Those in the independent/FZ often make
such posts. My guess is you wouldn't accept their statement.

If the tech works, how come Clears and OTs like you are so far out of present time?

HELPFUL NEWS UPDATE: Hubbard's "Clear" and "OT" tech was thoroughly debunked & disgraced decades ago.

"LOYAL OFFICER"

tsuzuki_nakauchi_pap.jpeg

In 2005, 60 years after the 1945 surrender of Japan at the end of WWII,
Tsuzuki Nakauchi of the Japanese Imperial Army came out of hiding from the
Philippine jungles. For 6 decades, he dismissed rumors that Japan had lost the
war as mere "enemy propaganda"--thus remaining loyal to the cause.

[Hubbard planet-clearers are well advised
repetitively clay demo the above paragraph
until a surprising cognition happens]

Gib

Crusader
If I said, due to some "therapy", that I "discovered" that the moon is made of green cheese... would you accept my statement?
If not then why not? (Isn't what is true for ME true for ME?)

you know, in a auditing session, if you said that, and if your needle was floating, why the auditor being under the rules of the auditor not evaluating for the pc, the auditor would say your needle is floating. The auditor would have a smile on his face saying your needle is floating. End of Session.

What a mind fuk.

Anonycat

Crusader
This is shockingly bad manners to say "Fuck You" because someone posts from a different viewpoint. Also its a violation of ROC. Can't recall how to report to mods so I'll just have to
scold you myself. Its in fact a jihadist viewpoint.

ROC no 1

"Treat others with respect"

Obviously, you've never been to an East End pub!

Seriously, what would you think of a person who goes to a forum for people recovering from trauma, and month after month, year after year, posts about how much they liked that hurt so many?

And even offering to continue their abuse. That to me, is truly shocking. The "wins", the anecdotes, on and on with your agenda. No one likes it, but no matter what is said, the shocking behavior continues. I would find that person to be not just displaying shockingly bad manners, but disrespectful to everyone else whose families and themselves have been hurt, sometimes for life. And to the forum. Or, when a new person comes to the forum, and describes the hell they are in because a family member is in the cult, or whatever, there you are posting your number wanting them to call you for a freezone referral. Really shocking stuff. And, like I said, no one likes it.

Let's take a look at your stats!

The forum has a "Top 10" of Likes, WTF, LOL!, and all the rest. Both of our names appear on one list.

You hold position #1! In Disagrees received. 88 so far. I am merely at position #8 in LOL! received, at 5,206.

Being respectful is a good topic.

Definition of RESPECTFUL: Marked by or showing respect or deference.

Definition of DEFERENCE: Respect and esteem due a superior or an elder; also : affected or ingratiating regard for another's wishes

Maybe you'd be better received at 4chan.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I hope it didn't dirty your fucking needle.

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
If I said, due to some "therapy", that I "discovered" that the moon is made of green cheese... would you accept my statement?
If not then why not? (Isn't what is true for ME true for ME?)

Walk over to that cheese. Touch that cheese.

[video=youtube;XN6MkLcQow0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN6MkLcQow0[/video]

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If he believed it why would be try to bullshit everyone into thinking something worked, that didn't? Kind of like you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_(Scientology)

I know Mayo, and he doesn't believe in this shit either.

Hubbard said he failed, because he did. He didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He was literally insane. Mentally ill. Want to tell others to have him lead the way? Fuck you.

Anonycat,

You are expected , from a fellow member, to refrain from using gross words - even though it's true:biggrin: it's offending!
In $cientology politically correctness, entheta words, on a low wavelenght, are not tolerated and you'll be reported to be handled.

Being impolite is not standard, it's low tone
being a fuc...liar, exploiting people, fucking their mind with a lie detector, jumping on people fuc...ed up with $cieno in order to fuc.. them up even more, and take their money to do so is standard and 100% on tech. If you do it politely it's being up-tone and theta.

Get it ???? there are good manners in fuc..ing people politely and bad manners in telling them to fuc..up

Please behave accordingly!

On this planet!

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
Anonycat,

You are expected , from a fellow member to refrain from using gross words - even though it's true:biggrin:
In $cientology politically correctness, entheta words, on a low wavelenght, are not tolerated and you'll be reported to be handled.

Being impolite is not standard, it's low tone
being a fuc...liar, exploiting people, fucking their mind with a lie detector, jumping on people fuc...ed up with $cieno in order to fuc.. them up even more, and take their money to do so is standard and 100% on tech. If you do it politely it's being up-tone and theta.

Get it ???? there are good manners in fuc..ing people politely and bad manners in telling them to fuc..up

Please behave accordingly!

On this planet!

I have signed a 9 life contract in the Cat Organization (C Org) to be a cat who never says F***. I guess now I'll be on dry food and water for a while.

canadian-scouts-flat.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I have signed a 9 life contract in the Cat Organization (C Org) to be a cat who never says F***. I guess now I'll be on dry food and water for a while.

canadian-scouts-flat.jpg

A good new just came in :yes:
Milestone two is taking over Scout cat org , thus youll be helped in becoming a theta cat!

On this planet :yes:

Good [STRIKE]boy[/STRIKE] cat :)

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Sheeeeeesh! You have to buy into hubbard's take on reality before you can even become eligible to have the processes, that cause you to clear, poured over you.
By the time you get to "clear" any altered state of mind you experience is attributed to "the tech".
There are many testimonials, here on ESMB, that show what the tech does for people and none of them are win stories. These testimonials are the points of view expressed by the people that have had the tech poured over them. Their way of relating to life experiences. Some still attempt to take all their experiences and explain them via hubbard's "all encompassing" explanations of "here is the reason you think that".
Someone can claim, on every single post they make, that they knew people that had this or that win, but until the reader has the chance to actually talk to those people then those claims are as valid as those hubbard put into his dianetics book.

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
He did not believe in the tech. In the early 50's, in one of his lectures he told people they didn't need to wear glasses, planted a bin at the front of the auditorium and they threw their glasses in it. When they left, he laughed and said to those around him how funny it was that these people would do anything he said.

This is clearly documented in Russell Miller's Bare Faced Messiah.

This is the real power of the tech. To control. It is the only thing the tech delivered.

No great abundance? Ha! You mean zero OTs, surely?

OT abilities have been produced sporadically?

If someone tries 100 times to create an effect (like a car park space), and they get a few car spaces, that isn't sporadic abilities, that is coincidence. Sporadically, there are car park spaces.

If you can't consistently produce an effect, there is no effect.

Hubbard had a very clear definition.

It involved total recall.

I presume you forgot that.

No it wouldn't. It would indicate that when you did OT 2 and 3, you had the subjective opinion that things went well.

If you had total recall, that would indicate you were clear.

If you had total recall, that would indicate you were clear.

I repeated that as I assumed you didn't have total recall.

Do correct me if I am wrong.

It's easy to fault. Let me help you.

You apparently do not care for the unambiguous definition of the term clear.

How can you talk about being clearer when you haven't a definition?

Still waiting for a single clear or OT.

"If you can't consistently produce an effect, there is no effect."

Now, that doesn't make sense, does it?

Free Being Me

Crusader

You do realize you're talking to people who've been through and escaped from $cientology, right? Your "success stories" carry as much weight as one of Bernie Madoff's investment return projections. I wrote "success stories" ad nauseum while in the cult cringingly laughing to this day I was that stupid. A hard lesson but one well learned. Wake up, Terril. :yes:

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Allow me to reword it:

Evidence of a theory must be repeatable.

If it's not repeatable, it's not evidence.

Also, the word "theory" has a different meaning amongst scientists than it does amongst non-scientists.

What most people, in daily life, mean by "theory" (i.e. I have a theory about XYZ) should really be called "hypothesis".

Anonycat

Crusader
Also, the word "theory" has a different meaning amongst scientists than it does amongst non-scientists.

What most people, in daily life, mean by "theory" (i.e. I have a theory about XYZ) should really be called "hypothesis".

Or, hey! I just got an idea about something! That's my theory!

HelluvaHoax!

You do realize you're talking to people who've been through and escaped from $cientology, right? Your "success stories" carry as much weight as one of Bernie Madoff's investment return projections. I wrote "success stories" ad nauseum while in the cult cringingly laughing to this day I was that stupid. A hard lesson but one well learned. Wake up, Terril. :yes:

There's good reason it's called the COS. Church of Somnambulism.

By the way, members of the SO (Somnambulist Org) are dedicated to clearing others of their anaten case condition. Once they achieve clearing (on this planet) they then re-double their efforts to eradicating all the BTs' dormant case conditions.

Somnambulists really hate it when people point out that there's really no discernible difference between a person who is anaten, dormant or sleepwalking.

HelluvaHoax!

Allow me to reword it:

Evidence of a theory must be repeatable.

If it's not repeatable, it's not evidence.[SUP]1[/SUP]

[SUP]

[/SUP] Exception: In Scientology, repeatable scientific evidence of the state of Clear, OT (and soaring organizational statistics) can in fact be produced and studied. However, such data is always kept in a highly secure location other than where the scientists happen to be.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Let's take 10 average person, get them on the stage, at the Hypnotist mesmerizer show.

The hypnotist convince them they are birds and they can fly.

What do we get? An asylum look like stage, where average persons are having such wins they are now transformed into birds and they can fly! You can have them talk about their new flying ability for hours as they are persistent F\Ning! They are so excited when people applause their abilities and wins on friday night.

Okay fine,

What happens is the same than here..

People laugh and wish those ''winners'' wake up soon! :confused2:

That's my theory , and it has proven to happen over and over, for decades.

in this lifetime
on this planet!:yes:

Last edited: