What's new

PTS TECH

ric

Patron
Fui staff en la ciudad de mexico por 8 años, producto de la GAT, course supervisor and class v grad auditor. escribo en español ya que aunque leo ingles no soy muy bueno para escribirlo.

Pero al grano, una de las tantas cosas ilogicas dentro de etica que a mi me parecieron de las mas cuestionables, y me refiero a la tecnologia de pts y su absurda teoria, solo inventada por L.Ronald Hubbard para mantener control sobre el personal y staff, ono de tantas tecnicas de brainwashing.

Como es posible que la unica razon para enfermarte sea una condicion de estar conectado a una supresion????
Como explicas que un bebe con padres amorosos se enferme? Lo suprimio el doctor? la enfermera? Ah ya se!!! EL THETAN YA VIENE SUPRIMIDO DEL CUERPO QUE ACABA DE DEJAR, ESO LO EXPLICA TODO. UNA PALABRA: NONSENSES

O SEA QUE SI MANTIENES UNA CONDICION SIN ESTAR PTS Y NO HAY NADA DE SUPRESION EN TU VIDA, ENTONCES LLEGAMOS A LA CONCLUSION DE QUE "JAMAS TENDRAS UN ACCIDENTE NI ENFERMEDAD Y POR LO TANTO JAMAS MORIRAS" "EL CUERPO JAMAS VA A FALLAR EN NADA.
SI TIENES UN ACCIDENTE QUE IMPLIQUE A MAS GENTE COMO UN ACCIDENTE EN UN AUTOBUS DE PASAJEROS, ENTONCES TODOS ESTABAN PTS? O SOLO UNO O DOS? O NSOLO EL CHOFER?
PURAS ESTUPIDECES SIN SENTIDO SOLO PARA CONTROLAR A LA GENTE ASI COMO LAS INUTILES ASSISTS DE TODO TIPO-

CLARO, NUNCA ME HIZO SENTIDO PERO QUE NI SE TE OCURRA CUESTIONAR LA SANTA TECH DE RON PORQUE O TIENES MALENTENDIDOS O ESTAS FUERA DE ETICA.

Hoy en dia por fin abri los ojos ante esta secta y sus tecnicas de control mental

ALGUIEN MAS TIENE MAS ARGUMENTOS SOBRE ESTA INSIDIOSA Y ABSURDA TEORIA CONVENIENTE A LOS INTERESES DE LA SECTA-:omg:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Google-Translate" es tu amigo - "Google-translate" is your friend:
https://translate.google.com/

ric said:
I was staff in Mexico City for 8 years as a result of the GAT, course supervisor and class grad v auditor. I write in Spanish and English that read although I'm not very good at writing.

But the point, one of the many illogical things in my ethics that seemed the most questionable, and I mean the technology pts and his absurd theory, invented by L. Ron Hubbard only to maintain control over personnel and staff, ono of many brainwashing techniques.

How is it possible that the only reason for getting sick is a condition of being connected to a suppression ????
As you explain that a baby with loving parents get sick? It suppressed the doctor? the nurse? Ah already !!! THETAN DELETED THE BODY IS COMING you just left, that explains it. A WORD: nonsenses

That is that if you keep A CONDITION WITHOUT PTS and nothing SUPPRESSION IN YOUR LIFE, then we come to the conclusion that "never have ACCIDENT OR ILLNESS AND THEREFORE never die" "BODY NEVER GOING TO FAIL IN NOTHING .
IF YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT INVOLVING more people like an accident in a passenger bus, THEN WERE ALL PTS? Or just one or two? Or Nsolo THE DRIVER?
MONKEY BUSINESS ONLY PURE NONSENSE TO CONTROL PEOPLE AS WELL AS ALL THE USELESS ASSISTS Type-

CLEAR, BUT NOT SENSE THAT MADE ME do not ever question the RON SANTA TECH OR BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE CONFUSION OR ETHICS.

Today finally opened my eyes to this cult and mind control techniques

Anyone else have this insidious MAS arguments absurd theory CONVENIENT AND INTERESTS OF sect-

JustSheila

Crusader
Uncover beat me to the translation! Thanks. :)

Congratulations, Ric! :congratulations:

I am so glad you've woken up from the manipulative lies of the PTS tech of L Ron Hubbard. You are intelligent enough to see the truth. Yes, the purpose of PTS tech is to expand Scientology. It is a way to manipulate and brainwash people and it makes no sense at all.

L Ron Hubbard created that so that Scientology would always have enemies, and so that Scientologists would always fight anyone who found flaws and fault with his statements.

L Ron Hubbard was not a scientist. He did not do the things he claimed, he was not a very educated man. He was a science fiction writer. He was also a professional hypnotist.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Really to cut to the chase of every time someone asks "well why are scientologists today doing this when yesterday hubbard said that" the answer is -The entire scientology philosophy is bullshit-.

JustSheila

Crusader
Scientology is a bigger infestation in Mexico City than just about anywhere else, not counting Clearwater.

Ric, have you thought about setting up an ex-Scientology site in Mexico to help people get out?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Scientology is a bigger [highlight]infestation[/highlight] in Mexico City than just about anywhere else, not counting Clearwater.

Ric, have you thought about setting up an ex-Scientology site in Mexico to help people get out?

I like it! A herd of cows, a school of fish, an infestation of scientologists!

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Hubbard wanted to kill anyone that is against Scientology or below tone 2.0 just read science of survival

He calls murder "quietly dispose of" or "delete"

Clears get sick, ots get cancer

Extreme idealism is silly

Also in the ethics book he suggests murder, read it and watch for the part that says "pink legs"

Some Random Guy

Patron with Honors
Er, What's the meaning of "pink legs" mate?

Am I tooo stoopid to undertand?

But Science of Survival certainly makes mention of "dispose of them quietly".

Orglodyte 2

Patron with Honors
Er, What's the meaning of "pink legs" mate?

Am I tooo stoopid to undertand?

But Science of Survival certainly makes mention of "dispose of them quietly".

It's a reference to "The Responsibilities of Leaders," the famous "Simon Bolivar" Policy. Marty Rathbun summarizes it nicely here: https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/tag/simon-bolivar/.

Here's the part with the pink legs, it's so cheery and creepy, vintage Hubbard.

Six: When you’re close to power get some delegated to you, enough to do your job and protect yourself and your interests, for you can be shot, fellow, shot, as the position near power is delicious but dangerous, dangerous always, open to the taunts of any enemy of the power who dare not boot the power but can boot you.

So to live at all in the shadow or employ of a power, you must yourself gather and USE enough power to hold your own – without just nattering (carpingly criticize) to the power to “kill Pete,” in straightforward or more suppressive veiled ways to him, as these wreck the power that supports yours. He doesn’t have to know all the bad news, and if he’s a power really, he won’t ask all the time, “What are all those dead bodies doing at the door?” And if you are clever, you never let it be thought HE killed them – that weakens you and also hurts the power source. “Well, boss, about those dead bodies, nobody will suppose you did it. She over there, those pink legs sticking out, didn’t like me.” “Well,” he’ll say if he really is a power, “why are you bothering me with it if it’s done and you did it. Where’s my blue ink?”

Or “Skipper, three shore patrolmen will be along soon with your cook, Dober, and they’ll want to tell you he beat up Simson?” “Who’s Simson?” “He’s a clerk in the enemy office downtown.” “Good. When they’ve done it, take Dober down to the dispensary for any treatment he needs. Oh yes. Raise his pay.” Or “Sir, could I have the power to sign divisional orders?” “Sure.”

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Scientology is a bigger infestation in Mexico City than just about anywhere else, not counting Clearwater.

Perhaps the mods could set up a Spanish topic area here, for Spanish ex's to hang out in?

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Perhaps the mods could set up a Spanish topic area here, for Spanish ex's to hang out in?

Nice idea! But then: At least one of the Admins/Mods would have to be a highly fluent Spanish speaker.

I once thought about having a German Sub-section of ESMB, but refrained from posting about it for exactly the reason I just mentioned.

Francois Tremblay

Patron with Honors
Hm. I don't really speak Spanish, but online translators may be helpful here.

L. Ron Hubbard was a con man and a charlatan.
L. Ron Hubbard era un estafador y un charlatán.

Scientology is a cult founded on brainwashing and pathological lying.
La Cienciología es una secta fundada en lavado de cerebro y la mentira patológica.

Scientology: it's always worse than you think.
La Cienciología: siempre es peor de lo que crees.

I think we got some good slogans for ex-scn Mexico already :)