What's new

Questions from my research

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nice! Is that with perception while ext?
Could you do that prior to Scn or was there some auditing/study that turned it on?
Thanks. :)

Yes, with perceptions. No, I could do it before Scn. The first time this life time that I remember was when I was 9 months old. I left my body in the house and went and played by the pool outside. In the CofS I basically stopped doing it because it became an out int situation in their mind. Never was an out int situation for me. The last time I went exterior in session was in 1994. I didn't have any auditing for 10 years and in 2004 I was so socked in with the horrible auditing I "couldn't" go exterior. I don't think I've been going exterior since.:duh: Have to work on that. I miss it.:happydance:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm aware of several past life's. I can be fully exterior at will and never made it past clear this life time. I've never gone back and talked to anybody. I did stop associating with one person that I realized did something horrible to me in another life time. But she bothered me enough this life time - it just gave me a solid reason to stop associating with her. She was also a Scn when I stopped my association with her.

In regards to plants in the CofS. I've known three people this life time that told me that last life time they worked for the FBI and infiltrated the CofS. All three of them in their course of infiltrating the CofS became Scn's during their infiltration.

About plants, I sat across the table in the courseroom from a dear young woman who told me that she had been "PDH'd" by a certain psychiatrist (working for whom?) to go in and do something disruptive to Hubbard's organization. She was de-programmed and became a Scientologist.

Hubbard said he did want a game, and he consciously chose his game contenders.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
About plants, I sat across the table in the courseroom from a dear young woman who told me that she had been "PDH'd" by a certain psychiatrist (working for whom?) to go in and do something disruptive to Hubbard's organization. She was de-programmed and became a Scientologist.

Hubbard said he did want a game, and he consciously chose his game contenders.

Yes, he did. And what did he do to pull in all the cr@p?:roflmao:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Fishman wrote his story in a screed called "The Lonesome Squirrel".

I waded through it a few months back, and it is so loaded with obvioulsy false information that I decided personally the Fishman is just not a credible source.
For anything. He had his reasons for producing all of this information, self-notoriety being one of them.

Exactly. Have a look at "Lonesone Squirrel", xanonx. It's on the net. After the first few pages, without reading any Scn stuff at all, you should get the whole flavour of the thing.

Paul

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Yes, with perceptions. No, I could do it before Scn. The first time this life time that I remember was when I was 9 months old. I left my body in the house and went and played by the pool outside. In the CofS I basically stopped doing it because it became an out int situation in their mind. Never was an out int situation for me. The last time I went exterior in session was in 1994. I didn't have any auditing for 10 years and in 2004 I was so socked in with the horrible auditing I "couldn't" go exterior. I don't think I've been going exterior since.:duh: Have to work on that. I miss it.:happydance:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the real OTs in the CofS came in that way, got validated and so expanded. But CofS has the intention to suppress the real and the free OTs.

Tanstaafl

Crusader

Thanks for that I'mOut.

I hope you rehab that ability, by design or accident, very soon.

I went through a period where I was sure I was ext and could hear as a thetan. I found that two pints of best bitter was good for turning that on, so if you're ever in England I'll by you a pint. :)

Wisened One

Crusader
Regarding Fishman: I don't know what to think about him and his stories. He definitely seems unstable and not all with it, I'm certain of that.

BUT,...he mentions specific incidents and people I personally knew and worked with....so I don't know what to think about that and those people doing what he suggested......

Wisened One

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for that I'mOut.

I hope you rehab that ability, by design or accident, very soon.

I went through a period where I was sure I was ext and could hear as a thetan. I found that two pints of best bitter was good for turning that on, so if you're ever in England I'll by you a pint. :)

How about a shot? I don't drink "pints" (which I'm guessing is beer, as it's called in America). I've only got my English swear words down.:D Yes, alcohol definitely helps on the exteriorizaton. And when you get back in your body - it kills the buzz. Done that a few times.:wink2:

We can set up a time when were on here on the message board, drink our favorite poison and see if we can't all go exterior. Anyone else in?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
How about a shot? I don't drink "pints" (which I'm guessing is beer, as it's called in America). I've only got my English swear words down.:D Yes, alcohol definitely helps on the exteriorizaton. And when you get back in your body - it kills the buzz. Done that a few times.:wink2:

I didn't get the same effect from lager or whisky.

We can set up a time when were on here on the message board, drink our favorite poison and see if we can't all go exterior. Anyone else in?

Group "processing"! :omg:

Sure - so long as I don't have to drink absinthe; the official alcoholic beverage of ESMB it seems. :puke:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I didn't get the same effect from lager or whisky.

Group "processing"! :omg:

Sure - so long as I don't have to drink absinthe; the official alcoholic beverage of ESMB it seems. :puke:

I wouldn't call it "group processing", the CofS could bust us for copyright infringements.:D No, lets call it a celebration - we're out, we're healing, we're growing - something will come to mind.

I say we drink our poison of choose - you have a pint or two, I'll have some tequila and whoever can have absinthe (which I had to look up, never heard of it before). I know Good Twin will join us - I'll have a shot in my personalized shot glass and one in her personalized shot glass that I have possession of. She can find her own shot glass at her house.:D

And I suppose with the time differences some of us may be "hitting the bottle" at an odd time - but as the song goes - "It's 5 o'clock somewhere".:cheerleader:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

First time I decided I was going to get really wasted drunk, I was in France. I drank and drank and drank, and there was always this 'me' up above me watching the whole thing. Ridiculous, I gave up. And I am the fastest soberer-upper in town (re eye-hand coordination) when I do decide to have a few whiskey sours.

dr3k

Patron with Honors
Fishman was a complete lunatic and most people you ask will tell you that. This is actually the first time in almost ten years I've ever heard anyone say he isn't. Maybe I wasn't asking the right people.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Fishman was a complete lunatic and most people you ask will tell you that. This is actually the first time in almost ten years I've ever heard anyone say he isn't. Maybe I wasn't asking the right people.

I think it's safe to say that Fishman is a perfect example of how 'disinformation' is actually worse than lack of information. Much of what he says about Scientology is true. Important things he says are not. Enough so that even the true things get colored by the false. Including when the true things, which are bad enough, are presented *without* embellishments by creditable sources.

A word to the wise guy.

Zinj

Good twin

Floater
I met Fishman before he attained his celebrity status. He was a very pathetic poser at best. He had very little if any contact with any of the big name Scientologists he mentions in his constant ramblings. And I know for a fact that despite his claims he never got any auditing!!! He was clever and delusional. It is true that he purchased lots of books and reel to reel tapes. Other then that he was only a fringe Scientologist and hanger on. He was an embarassment to the church and created his own "glory". There are plenty of people with credible stories. His is not.

Pliny Younger

Patron with Honors
Fishman

My main question is about the Fishman Deposition ( http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Scientology:+Steven+Fishman+Deposition )

I understand this is very important to the cause because it was partly the reason why all the OT3/Xenu stuff got out (If I have read correctly) but I had questions after watching this (Amazing) Video.

1. He talks at great length about some of the past lives that he had, does every Scientologist (that has made it to around his level) have this many very specific memories of past lives?

I understand from the video that they just 'audit' over and over until they know everything about the event (some people would say until the memory is 'implanted' in their memory) but he wasn't just talking about the whole "I'm the father of Jesus" he was talking about billions of years ago spending lifetimes doing X, Y, Z". They mentioned these were 'common' for Scientologists I just wondered if every Scientologist has this large a 'collection' of past lives or not.

2. Also when he was speaking of these past lives Mr. Fishman spoke about going 'back in time' to talk to the people he had the bad experiences with so he could 'fix' them (Sorry I don't know the proper Scientologist terms). Including where he said he actually went to Hawaii now to meet someone who he said was his wife in a past life and had poisoned him with milk. Is this a normal occurrence in Scientology? If it is did he actually go to Hawaii or did he "go to" Hawaii.

3. Expanding off of that Mr. Fishman explains extensively about leaving his body and going around doing things as just his Thetan. He said he could go back in time, he could see the future he could fly across the world etc etc etc. From what I've gathered Mr. Fishman didn't make it to OT3 at what point does a Scientologist 'gain' these 'powers'. If they do gain these powers do Scientologists do this type of thing alot?

I had not viewed this video before. I was in for around 10 years got up to OT4.

This guy is a Wack job with a capital W.

One of the attractions of SCN (once you are in) is the mystery of past lives and going back in time to find out who and where you were. I did not find this the case in my experience. I did not experience this recall. I know others who had talked about it. I had always listened with envy. Having said that, I have had a lot of fun and learned a lot about myself from auditing. Its' purpose is to help the person in some way and It always achieved that for me.

I had known of this case and its' getting the OT levels into the public. I'm sure that Fishman was at first sold everything that could be sold to him and then became the church's worst nightmare (anon excepted) and a very big PR flap.