ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Reasons why all the Orgs are empty

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by The Oracle, Aug 30, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. The Oracle

The Oracle Gold Meritorious Patron

I read on one forum someone was going to round up as many former Sea Org people as they could, get their measurments and buy uniforms for them at the uniform shop in Hollywood, and have everyone show up in full Sea Org uniform to protest at the next big event. Of course, with the proper legal permits.

How would that look? All these people, former Sea Org members, dressed in full uniform picketing or protesting in front of the event as the public arrive?

I mean, is this what things have come to?

By the way, does everyone here know the policy XSO was not written by Hubbard?

He told a staff member to draft something up to curb Org staff from ripping off S.O. staff and what came out of the oven was the PL XSO, not written by Hubbard.

Well, I leave this thread and this information for people leaving the Sea Org to find and understand better why all the orgs are empty. The common WHO on every flap since Mary Sue, is David Miscavige.

He has generated the worst debacle of bad PR for Hubbard and the Church of Scientology than anyone before in history. In fact, "Madman or Messiah" was written as a rubuke to abuse suffered beginning with the mission holders massacre.

2. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

You don't need permits to protest or picket in the US, and, specifically, in LA.

Scientology being what it is though, it's not a bad idea to notify the LAPD that you're coming. 10 years ago, that might have been iffy, since the LAPD and the 'Church' had a much cozier relation at the time, but, nowdays they're pretty aware.

Zinj

3. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Lets get a couple of uniforms with tons of scrambled eggs and go bust the guy....hell, sec check him "gang bang" style and then publish it broadly....why, we could even have his declare written before hand, and after the sec check just hand it to him...

4. Zinjifar

They could wear badges saying 'Uninverse Core'
    Naturally, the 'Church' has been terrified of people in Sea Org uniforms since the *last* time people showed up and walked out with the 'confidential' material.

Zinj

5. The Oracle

Frankly, I don't think it's right to fuck with the Church like that unless you are willing to work there or take over running it yourself. I am neither interested in running it or working there, so it's none of my business.

What is my business and what does concern me is when innocent well meaning people are mentally tortured and abused with lies and injustice.

Not that I care to wear any form of police hat. But I feel if I can make the truth known it can be helpful perhaps in the future for people in mystery or sitting with wrong indications.

6. Zinjifar

I don't want to work there or 'take it over'; I want to shut it down.
    It's my business because the 'Church' (and Hubbard) intentionally affect society as a whole; in a bad way.

Zinj

7. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

You have a valid point, but the legislation in many countries, as the 'church' itself rightly points out, would infringe on the liberties of too many people in too many other areas of life.

8. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

I think that is exactly what Emma is doing.

9. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

You have DM's help.

10. Pascal

Pascal Silver Meritorious Patron

True I would kill the processing side. You only get training and co-audit. No more of this out-patient clinic BS. OTVIIIs with no training staring at the FSSO from the moon in the glee of irresponsability. Travolta with an autistic son, etc... Makes SCN look like a bunch of crock, since noone is a proper scientologist (auditor), just a bunch of freed space riff-raff.

11. The Oracle

It has effected me in a very good way. Of course, I am not so self important that I see myself as all of society. Maybe it hasn't effected society in the same way it has effected me. Just don't include me in your "society" count.
    Because it has not effected me badly.

12. The Oracle

Are you saying John Travolta's son is autistic? He didn't seem autistic to me . Where did you get that from? Did you meet Jett? I think that is pretty low to target a child with injustice. And just for your information, how dare you highlight the "handicap" of any child to gain some altitude for yourself? I run a home school co op and have to C/S the educational programs of many children that are shunned because they they are different. Most of them are absolutely brilliant and refuse to conform into "standards". Just because they are not little compliant robots they are shunned as "useless". If you were in front of me right now I would slap your face.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  13. Pascal

True, the wisdom of a fool won't set you free. DM is a fool and he hasn't been able to free anyone. This picket in SO uniform is a great idea. Another good one would be real celebs in the FZ. Oscar winning actors, heads of state, etc.. Not the riff raff the CofDM has at CC int.

14. Pascal

http://www.hollywoodinterrupted.com...hollywood_john_travolta_open_your_heart.phtml

No surprise. Here in Lima I met Debbie Cook's brother and mother. Her mom had been on prozac and one of Randy's sons (Randy is DC's brother) is autistic. The CofDM is totally incompent tech wise with any type of "special" case, they can only help beings the size of golf balls that noone bothered to mess up on the whole track. I wonder who DM is working for, he sure ain't the brain behind this crap.

15. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

It has not affected me badly either.

:happydance:

16. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

Forgive him! For he doesn't know what he is talking about.

17. Zinjifar

OK, since you *like* potholes, you are exempted from pothole repair duty.
    :)

Zinj

18. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

How Jesus-like of you, Vinaire!:):)

19. The Oracle

COLOR]QUOTE=PMD;24745]http://www.hollywoodinterrupted.com...hollywood_john_travolta_open_your_heart.phtml

"No surprise. Here in Lima I met Debbie Cook's brother and mother. Her mom had been on prozac and one of Randy's sons (Randy is DC's brother) is autistic. The CofDM is totally incompent tech wise with any type of "special" case, they can only help beings the size of golf balls that noone bothered to mess up on the whole track. I wonder who DM is working for, he sure ain't the brain behind this crap".[/QUOTE]

This was the source for your comment?

Allrighty then. The children I think should not be used as targets to get at the parents. These "supposedly, reportedly" reports that get drop often have no truth connected to them at all.

When false rumors get spread against a child who has no crimes in these other arena's, that is injustice.

[B]""A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was,
    the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car i drove.
    But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child".
    [/B]

20. Pascal

This was the source for your comment?

Allrighty then. The children I think should not be used as targets to get at the parents. These "supposedly, reportedly" reports that get drop often have no truth connected to them at all.

When false rumors get spread against a child who has no crimes in these other arena's, that is injustice.

[B]""A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was,
    the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car i drove.
    But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child".
    [/B]
    [/QUOTE]

I was just highlighting the overt products the CofDM has lying all over the place. LRH posed SCN as the authority in mental health and better beingness yet we don't see this. My post had nothing to do with kids or autism. Just to show how tech is out, admin is lame and ethics used to punish.