ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Record of phone numbers (log 'em here)

Discussion in 'Life After Scientology' started by GreyLensman, Mar 25, 2013.

1. GreyLensman

GreyLensman Silver Meritorious Patron

I recently accidentally answered an unknown number - it didn't sat "UNKNOWN NUMBER" because I never answer those, or "Blocked" or anything else like that. Usually I never answer a call unless the number pops up identified and in my address book.

I hung up on the call, after handling it exactly like any telemarketer - "Sorry, I'm not interested (into the phone as I hang up)".
    And I added a contact in the phone to identify the number. When they called from the same number a second time, I just deleted the voicemail and ignored it. I'm hoping this thread will be useful in gathering known Scientology numbers, making it continually difficult for the cult to originate an unwanted communication. To anyone. Bastards.

323-580-5520

Do not give or receive communication unless you yourself desire it. (Yes, that's irony).

2. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

323-953-3463 John DeVries (called in June 2009)

323-833-2180 ASHO Day (November 2009)

323 953 3323 Sandi Irgens from AOLA (June 2011)

1-800-858-5414 from a Tonya (June 2012)

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

Do not give or receive communication unless you yourself desire it.

very true. I apply it all the time with emails and phone calls received.

my message machine says leave a message. A message saying so and so is calling and says to call me back, I no do it.

a message saying this is joe, ,my known friend, I call back.

a message leaving no message but to call back is no message, so I no call back. Why, they are trying to sell me something.

4. ExElronComm

ExElronComm Patron

The big error for me was blindly picking up the first call which was 714-31. I was curious about this short number. :duh: There were plenty of those to come and I still don’t know how/why they do this. After that I usually didn’t pick up. On some occasions though; :biggrin: flushing the toilet over and over while they’d speak on, blasting the car stereo while they’d speak on, playing Ex’s from YouTube while they’d speak on, telling them to call me when they got out while they’d speak on, saying nothing and setting the phone down, while they’d speak on, and on, and on… (These were either verified as SPAM $CN CRAP by the person on the other end or via whocallsme.com.)

206-260-1100
    214-306-6399
    212-710-2935
    305-722-7445
    323-580-5513
    323-580-5520
    323-960-3543
    408-249-7400
    415-690-3318
    813-689-5100
    800-841-7131
    800-858-5414
    813-689-5100
    714-21
    714-31
    714-32
    714-33
    714-41
    714-45
    714-48
    714-49
    714-64
    714-70

5. GreyLensman

Outstanding. Thanks much.

I never return Cof$ calls. There is no reasoning with them. They are isolated by their own erected barriers to understanding, alone in a blank valley with white chalk walls upon which they project DC10 Aeroplanes, a vision of a benevolent LRH who really loved them, and a mocked up completely false sense of purpose.

I remember that whole lie I created for myself, clearly (no pun).

The whole organization can take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut...

6. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Gee I wish they still called me. I'd have a lovely time chatting with them. I'd chat with them until they realized they were never gonna get their stats up if they stayed on the line with me. LOL

7. Gib

Gib Crusader

there was a trick I read on the internet, when you defaulted on a credit card, and the collections person calls you, and asks for so and so, you say just a minute (even if they ask for you), and put down the phone and then just go about your business.

The idea being the collector was just waiting, and waiting, and waiting, chewing up the minutes so that they couldn't call and reach another person, thus wasting their time. Silent is golden at times.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

8. GreyLensman

That's excellent. I am so doing that.

9. Gib

Gib Crusader

total cause.

LOL

and you don't need some stink'in badge. or paying 500k to do the bridge. lol

or to have a cog or two with peeps clapping.