Reincarnation & Transgenders-Pat Krenik Free Zone Scientology

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Andy Nolch, Aug 24, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

So feminists are only "pro-choice" about SOME things?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Enthetan

Welcome!

3. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

Yes, indeed. I happen to be in favour of Brexit in the UK. But I have discovered that, in certain circles, I have to diligently hide that opinion. Because people who believe the UK should leave the European Union are non-persons in educated circles in the UK now, despite the fact that nearly 52% of voters voted FOR Brexit in the referendum. I feel like a homosexual living in a muslim country, or a political dissident living in China or North Korea.

It's only a matter of time before I betray my errant, perverted beliefs accidentally with the wrong movement of my eyes, or a stray hesitation in affirming my belief in Brexit, and then an angry mob will accuse me of heresy and have me stoned to death in the street, metaphorically speaking. But, not being a member of the right 'minority', I can't claim I was 'born like this'.

I can't decide whether the world has gone nuts, or whether it was always like this, but just wasn't so easy to notice because the internet didn't exist until recently.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  4. Voodoo

Voodoo Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow

Many people today are still of that opinion, but in the west, they're usually too cowed by political correctness to admit it out loud.

5. Enthetan

Some of us aren't.

6. Enthetan

I've noticed that too, that there are a lot of lesbians who are uncomfortable around men.

Back in college, I knew a lesbian who had been repeatedly molested as a child, and as a result could not stand the idea of having sex with a man. Her female friend worked with her for a while, as an amateur sexual therapist, to get her comfortable with the idea of hetero sex.

7. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

I've often wondered if the antipathy was the result of abuse and trauma such as rape and molestation. It's also a documented phenomena that the highest rates of domestic abuse reside in lesbian relationships. Perhaps that's dramatizing incidents for lack of better terminology?

There are deepseated unresolved issues in these cases and one thing is very evident: the results of this pathological feminist theorizing is catastrophic to the civil world and the civil functioning of society.