What's new

Report: Bill Maher cut interview with Going Clear author Lawrence Wright from podcast

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Report: Bill Maher cut interview with Lawrence Wright, author of Scientology expose Going Clear, from podcast.

https://twitter.com/lawrence_wright/status/705126117737254917

attachment.php

Attachments

• BillMaherCutsInterviewWithLawrenceWrightAuthorOfScientologyExposeGoingClearFromPodcast.PNG
    BillMaherCutsInterviewWithLawrenceWrightAuthorOfScientologyExposeGoingClearFromPodcast.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 355

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Attachments

• FailboatRepliesToLawrenceWrightEtAl.PNG
    FailboatRepliesToLawrenceWrightEtAl.PNG
    20.3 KB · Views: 316

Jump

Operating teatime
Re: Report: Bill Maher cut interview with Going Clear author Lawrence Wright from pod

Could they have something on Maher that scares him, or is he concerned they might find something?

Did he ever have gay sex after a massage with John Travolta in front of a picture of L Ron Hubbard ?

hmm probably not

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Report: Bill Maher cut interview with Going Clear author Lawrence Wright from pod

Could they have something on Maher that scares him, or is he concerned they might find something?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::yes:VWD - your noodle is fleeting and Tone Arm flew off the meter!! I would like to indicate you are cause over Matter, Energy, Space and Time with all 57 perceptics firing.

By George - you got it. Spot on my fine fellow DagwoodGum!! You are CLEAR! Fricken Crystal too!!

Totally duplicated how Scientology Keeps Working!!

:clap::clap::clap:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

:happydance::happydance::happydance::yes:VWD - your noodle is fleeting and Tone Arm flew off the meter!! I would like to indicate you are cause over Matter, Energy, Space and Time with all 57 perceptics firing.

By George - you got it. Spot on my fine fellow DagwoodGum!! You are CLEAR! Fricken Crystal too!!

Totally duplicated how Scientology Keeps Working!!

:clap::clap::clap:

I thought if I mentioned the elephant in the room someone might know exactly "what his crimes are" that he's afraid will get out...

Veda

Sponsor

Report: Bill Maher cut interview with Lawrence Wright, author of Scientology expose Going Clear, from podcast.

https://twitter.com/lawrence_wright/status/705126117737254917

attachment.php

Of what I watched, the only valid point was that Scientology is a bait a switch. That's important to cite, and - for the usually semi-conscious, easily distracted mass audience - easy to understand.

Bill Maher is great sometimes, but, like many atheists, he thinks he's putting Scientology down - and in some way impeding it - by calling it a religion. Actually, by doing that, he's helping to empower it.

Laughs all around about Xenu - as usual - and the Xenu incident is described as the "creation story" of Scientology. I guess that's good for an entertaining sound bite, but it doesn't help the potentially vulnerable person who walks into an Org thinking this, only to be shown Scientology's, "The Factors."

Eh.

Watched it up to the point where Wright referred to the Scientology "clergy." Then I tuned out.

Maybe there's some devastating content in the latter part I didn't watch. I hope so.

:)