ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Reports of Friday Night Hoopla at Flag, 11-15-2013

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by TG1, Nov 16, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Rinder has started to post reports from Friday night's hoopla down at Flag.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/first-report-from-tonights-seal-clubbing/

Some highlights ...

1. The grades are just a key out. The real issues are handled "later."

2. There was no Senior C/S International present for the big tech revisions announced tonight.

3. The big "reveal" was that the new LRH truthiness that defines GAG 2 was found in old BTBs (Board Technical Bulletins). (Not mentioned was that Miscavige did away with BTBs.)

4. Miscavige's new catchphrase: "I've been working on this for 20 years."

:hysterical:

There's more over at Mike's blog.

Mike and Tony O. will probably have more tomorrow as spies continue to report in. Although it wasn't live blogging, tonight's reports by spies (who now have official Scientology identification cards) took only an hour or so to hit the lunatic fringes of the Internet.

:hysterical:

TG1

2. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Well, that is hilarious!! I also love that it's raining!!

3. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Oh yeah, I forgot that. He said on his FB timeline earlier tonight it was raining continuously in Clearwater.

Tough titty.

:)

TG1

4. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

I wonder how pissed off and angry he shall be
    while any moove is reported from inside as well as confidential stuff.

5. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!? OMG... never in a billion years would I have guessed the BTBs. You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.

OK--- so, FIRST they "failed to notice that all the books that they've been saying "had the correct technology" were in fact, wrong due to transcription errors. Now, all that "incorrect tech" they "hammered out of existence" supposedly has the "correct technology". So, yeah-- we've made you * rate KSW 8 billion times, and yet, well--hell, we weren't fucking applying it at all. OK, that's with the "scio view".

Basically, it's just an event where they are saying they have been complete idiots and so THIS is a breakthrough and a giant win. PS-- we're gonna make you train it all over again, even if we (supposedly) fucked everything up.

My mind is officially boggled.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  6. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I detect a trend.

IT REQUIRED 20 YEARS TO PROPERLY COMPLETE GAT II

IT REQUIRED 20 YEARS TO PROPERLY COMPLETE THE SUPERPOWER BUILDING

Next huge breaking announcement. . .

IT NOW REQUIRES 20 YEARS TO PROPERLY COMPLETE OBJECTIVES!

8. Megalomaniac

Megalomaniac Silver Meritorious Patron

You need a cram.

9. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

AIYEEEE!!!!! OMG.... reading this I just realized they can in a year or 2 go back and roll out all the BPLs that were part of "standard admin" that got buried:duh:

New tech vols and admin vols and quotas for everybody!:dance3:

:goodluck::eyeroll:

10. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

When the "new" OEC volumes came out (in the late eighties/early nineties?) there was a woman I knew then who was very relieved about it.

She had been a long-time staff member at AOSH UK and had written many of the HCOPLs in the original green volumes, even though they were supposedly signed by LRH.

She'd had a kind of continuous missed withhold about it for years so now she was glad those volumes were being replaced.

But, as you say, they'll probably be replaced again at some point.

It's amazing that even now, after all these years, they still don't know what tech or policy they're supposed to be using.

Where are those OT abilities when you need them?:duh:

11. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

12. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

13. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I wonder how many SO staff will be RPF'd for not stopping the rain?

(Their out-ethics pulled in the bad weather etc.)

Paul

14. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

I'm sure a hefty donation will put their ethics status just right?

15. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

That's my rain. :) Degraded Beings are pissing on OTs.

16. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

:confused2:
    It is not raining, and it will not rain
    this glorious weekend. The SP's are, as usual, lying.
    The real story is that the technology to handle this, and other mis-perceptics has been found!
    OT's created a high pressure system over Clearwater, and diverted the rain, by the power of their
    intention.
    Anyone found carrying an umbrella should be referred to the nearest Master at Arms (MAA)
    who will determine the source of the counter-intention, and effectuate it's removal.
    it is important to understand that with the restoration of
    some BTB's, and the near imminent launch of Super Power, we have achieved
    a goal that has been beyond the reach of mankind, in all universes,
    since the beginning of the entire time track.

We didn't come here this weekend to be enturbulated by this feeble, last-gasp effort by criminal
    psychs and their allies in the German Government who are responsible for the Holocaust.
    Now ‚Äčlet's get the show on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  17. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I would just like you guys to be reminded of a certain policy letter we've all read.

The only thing you can be upbraided for by students or PCs is "no results." Trouble spots occur only where there are "no results." Attacks from governments or monopolies occur only where there are "no results" or "bad results."

So per policy they really have to concentrate on what's stopping the tech from working, they can really do nothing but spin round and round faster and faster, it's not working could be the auditor's fault, RPF them, still getting attacks it must be the CS, still getting attacked it must be the sups, still getting attacked it's the BTBs, still getting attacks, it's the HCOBs get back to BTBs, no it's the grade chart, no it's not having shiny buildings, no it's not enough uniforms, no it's the reges, no it's basic books, no it's study tech, no it's the SPs, no it's the fact THE FUCKING TECH DON'T WORK!

http://jeta.home.xs4all.nl/scn/Scn-dem-200401/scn/hco/keeping-scientology-working.html

18. Mythbluster

Mythbluster Patron

Is it a cult? Is it a drain? ...

NO!
    Its Sooopa Scam!!!
    [​IMG]

Leaked photos of the man of $teal brushing up at the dress rehearsal for super power release. No wonder they are restricting viewing! Only the ethical faithful deserve to bear witness to the awesome displays of power now being released!! Our tiny wog minds would probably crumble in awe anyway, so really he's just looking out for us. What a guy! Thanks cob, you truly are mankinds (second) greatest friend!

19. myrklix

myrklix Patron with Honors

Many of the posts here would be great to see in other threads. I'm really curious to see leaked photos and first-hand reports from the inside of this weekend's events without having to sort through humorous and cutting commentary. Perhaps there could be a parallel thread for such commentary on this weekend? Thanks for your indulgence.

20. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, eating their young, and, all the while, attacking the attackers! They really have their hands full!