ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Reports of Friday Night Hoopla at Flag, 11-15-2013

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by TG1, Nov 16, 2013.

1. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Thanks, Ethercat, for using your knowledge to support ESMB.

Stars in your crown!

TG1

2. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, it is greatly appreciated. Thanks Ethercat :thumbsup:

3. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

4. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Upper middle class religion.

Dress code = Wannabe.

5. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Re: MALICIOUS URL BLOCKED

Some months back I got an Avast malware block from that site, and as a courtesy I Skyped Maxim (the site owner) about it, as we chat sometimes. He told me I was mistaken. I repeated in different words that my antivirus program had flagged his site, and he repeated that I was mistaken. I figured that conversation wasn't going anywhere fast and changed the subject!

Paul

6. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Actually avast does have an option to select that an alert is a false alert too, (at least sometimes) but I'm like: "How the fook would I know:confused2:"

A few days ago i also got told that some functions in avast were OFF (p2P security and a couple of others). I did not switch them off and I could not switch them on. Eventually had to re-download Avast -no cost but it took awhile to work around. Others on the net have had that with avast too. However I really like avast. I don't know if the problem mentioned here had anything to do with the other Malware problem on this thread.(now handled). I assume not.

The reason I posted about the malware problem here is that it was persistent. When these things are a oncer I don't think about it much. Avast and other security does it's job AFAICS>

7. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

8. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Actually, what RONS Orgs have is called Super Power For OTs and it bears very little resemblence to the church's Super Power.

Helena

9. Re: MALICIOUS URL BLOCKED

No carnival rides? Well that's a bummer.

10. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

At the Church of Hoaxology we are additionally offering SOLO SUPERPOWER which does not require any space age machines. The Pre-OT simply turns their body in circles for a long time--until they feel spinny, disoriented and queasy. It's a contact assist to run out the engram of Scientology.

11. DoneDeal

DoneDeal Patron Meritorious

lol. Look, that's about all I do with this internet thing, study what can go wrong. So I'm gonna say dox or stfu. Avast is a respected pgm, but they do want money, so I think they use elbows from time to time.

And you want us to click on your gif? lol...maybe your just joking...or wanna get your gif off.

Have you heard about the ability to pass code over microphones and speakers? Yep. Be careful whom you type next too.

12. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

I'm doing somethings now with my gif. Being careful that the spais who can turn my cam on without my permission can't see.

13. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Every single time that I hear a new announcement coming from Slappy and his Cult, I'm reminded of the movie, Ground Hog day!By the way,this movie is NO FANTASY, dear lady, I'm living proof of that! I can honestly attest to the fact that that which was portrayed as a fantasy in the aforementioned movie is currently happening to me, in real life! I'm telling you this because I do believe that you can relate to this, Twilight Zone type of situation that I'm going through, I'm sure...I hope?! Please tell me that you can, please, even if you have to lie..!

I must truly confess that I am at my wit's end, I'm gonna really lose my mind if I don't break this cycle soon! So, do you think " good deeds" will help release me from this repetitive and nightmarish bond,.. any advice?! Does anyone else out there know?! Help me please, for I'm about to implode!

I'm serious now, I'm having real trouble breathing and the pressure felt in my solar plexus is just unbearable...I need a way out of this absurd reality,fast!:omg:

I am in dire need of some solace from a friend, a stranger willing to offer some or anyone who can simply tell me,"Yes, I understand."

Bartender, make it a double,no,better yet, leave me the bottle,

TP