What's new

Reports of Friday Night Hoopla at Flag, 11-15-2013

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Rinder has started to post reports from Friday night's hoopla down at Flag.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/first-report-from-tonights-seal-clubbing/

Some highlights ...

1. The grades are just a key out. The real issues are handled "later."

2. There was no Senior C/S International present for the big tech revisions announced tonight.

3. The big "reveal" was that the new LRH truthiness that defines GAG 2 was found in old BTBs (Board Technical Bulletins). (Not mentioned was that Miscavige did away with BTBs.)

4. Miscavige's new catchphrase: "I've been working on this for 20 years."

:hysterical:

There's more over at Mike's blog.

Mike and Tony O. will probably have more tomorrow as spies continue to report in. Although it wasn't live blogging, tonight's reports by spies (who now have official Scientology identification cards) took only an hour or so to hit the lunatic fringes of the Internet.

TG1

I read Rinder's blog. Oh my, these events seem like left over hash. How can the public continue to, um, swallow this repackaged crap. He is clearly trying to corral the sheep that remain. An awful lot of hoopla. I hope, for the people's sakes, that the snacks are good, at least.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I read Rinder's blog. Oh my, these events seem like left over hash. How can the public continue to, um, swallow this repackaged crap. He is clearly trying to corral the sheep that remain. An awful lot of hoopla. I hope, for the people's sakes, that the snacks are good, at least.

Looking at the photos of some of the attendees that BlackRob posted last night from Scientology FB pages, it occurs to me that they're not necessarily in it for any personal wins at this point -- they're just trapped. They've got so many caste levels defined by donations, adjacency to celebrities, training and auditing levels, business relationships, etc. Their sunk costs have grown black-hole'ish in density and are nearly impossible to abandon.

The probability that someone deep inside the bubble will leave voluntarily has dwindled. Scientology's event horizon is spaghettifying those who haven't already withdrawn. Most of those still in will never escape.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Here's a post from the comments section of the Bunker where Marc Headley reveals THE most powerful process in Scientology:

Don't tell anybody, but I know the exact point when one gets the "Super Powers" from Scientology. This was carefully researched by myself since 1980. It took over 30 years and 15 of those was spent working with David Miscavige himself. Not only did I fully tape the "path", but I was able to determine the single most powerful process that gives one this Super Power. Now before you think that this is going to cost you another 200K or you are going to have to travel to Florida or a bucket of bolts cruise ship built in 1968, don't worry. In my infinite wisdom, I developed a single process that could be done anywhere, at any org or mission, at any level in all of scientology!

There are also the inevitable benefits from the end phenomena of the "process." These effects are widespread and most likely to change all aspects of life as you know it. I will list a few of them here: Heightened levels of awareness, sense of humor returned, happier marriage, bigger bank account, power of choice, inordinate amounts of free time, ability to consume large or small amounts of adult beverages, increased ability to use Interwebs, and most of all - your eternal sanity.

There are also some super powers and abilities that you will NOT have and will NOT get. Not even close. Frankly these powers are reserved for big beings and are just not available to every day plebes. Eating Planets, saving people from car accidents, ability to talk movie company executives into giving you large amounts of money for shitty movies well after making many in a row, convincing millions you are a giant douche bag, training harder than Olympians and running 20, 30, or 40 races in a day are all abilities that you will most likely NOT get from doing my super duper process.

I will warn you. You don't have all the time in the world to avail yourself of this technology. The downward spiral should be stopped ASAP. ASAP is a highly technical time frame that we have worked out and nailed down based on exact science and an ass load of research.

In an effort to allow as many people to avail themselves of this process I am going to release it here and now.

The exact commands for the process are as follows:

"Leave Scientology."

http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/16/jo...ientologys-key-experience/#comment-1125859220

Last edited:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rinder has started to post reports from Friday night's hoopla down at Flag.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/first-report-from-tonights-seal-clubbing/

Some highlights ...

1. The grades are just a key out. The real issues are handled "later."

2. There was no Senior C/S International present for the big tech revisions announced tonight.

3. The big "reveal" was that the new LRH truthiness that defines GAG 2 was found in old BTBs (Board Technical Bulletins). (Not mentioned was that Miscavige did away with BTBs.)

4. Miscavige's new catchphrase: "I've been working on this for 20 years."

There's more over at Mike's blog.

Mike and Tony O. will probably have more tomorrow as spies continue to report in. Although it wasn't live blogging, tonight's reports by spies (who now have official Scientology identification cards) took only an hour or so to hit the lunatic fringes of the Internet.

TG1

When I first read that I though it said found in old BTs, like after interviewing some of the billions of BTs undoubtably hanging around at flag after all of the fantastic auditing, some of them offered some insight as to what would really speed up bridge progress! And did I say really? I mean this is really different than all of those other times they said really like they really didn't really mean really. But this time uh, really!

But anyway I think this would have been a better, more believable 'scuse for the tech being fucked up again. Finding more lost scribblings of the Hubturd must be wearing a bit thin.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Let it rain

Hm, guess they'll be blaming the weather on us SP's of evil intent, or OT's failure to postulate a high pressure ridge, or some such shite.
So did they actually open the doors of Shooper-Dooper Powahz building yet, or did they all have to hang out in the gaudy circus tent? (edit, nm, I see the doors will be flung open Sunday.) I wonder how many will be appalled at the ostentatious waste of their 'donations'?
Pretention, good ol' Tub's 'tech' properly applied... :p
And the 'New GATII' bs., sounds like the usual culty regurgitation of old materials... around and around they go, grabbing for the brass ring in an endless (and costly) exercise in futility. :melodramatic:
Did The Savage One wear his 'whites' I wonder?
cdm3_zpsc0943b73-jpg.214351

Off to the bunker to read up, inquiring minds need ta know :p

:cheers: All!

And oh, Rinder's sense of humour does crack me up sometimes, 'First Report From Tonight’s Seal Clubbing' :hysterical:

Last edited:

myrklix

Patron with Honors
Anyone care to give Richard a call while he's in the tent?
Well, he IS asking that you give him a call.

From Mike Rinder's blog today:

seals.png

George Layton

:confused2:

It is not raining, and it will not rain
this glorious weekend. The SP's are, as usual, lying.
The real story is that the technology to handle this, and other mis-perceptics has been found!
OT's created a high pressure system over Clearwater, and diverted the rain, by the power of their
intention.
Anyone found carrying an umbrella should be referred to the nearest Master at Arms (MAA)
who will determine the source of the counter-intention, and effectuate it's removal.
it is important to understand that with the restoration of
some BTB's, and the near imminent launch of Super Power, we have achieved
a goal that has been beyond the reach of mankind, in all universes,
since the beginning of the entire time track.

We didn't come here this weekend to be enturbulated by this feeble, last-gasp effort by criminal
psychs and their allies in the German Government who are responsible for the Holocaust.
Now ​let's get the show on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They confiscated all the umbrellas. Remember how deadly Ms. Peel was with one of those!
attachment.php

Attachments

• ms peal.png
    ms peal.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 25

Happy Days

Anyone care to give Richard a call while he's in the tent?
Well, he IS asking that you give him a call.

From Mike Rinder's blog today:

View attachment 6369

Bunch of lemmings posting on FB is 'gag worthy' I could only read a couple cause I girl can only stomach so much :biggrin:

It's a matter of 'blind faith' with the emphasis on BLIND and a lot of stupid tossed in.

Lemmings trivia:
One myth deeply entrenched in our language is that of the "Lemming Suicide Plunge" - where lemmings, apparently overcome by deep-rooted impulses, deliberately run over a cliff in their millions, to be dashed to their deaths on the rocks below, or to drown in the raging ocean. Indeed, this myth is now a metaphor for the behaviour of crowds of people who foolishly follow each other, lemming-like, regardless of the consequences. This particular myth began with a Disney movie.:roflmao:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Any word on how many people actually showed up?:eyeroll:

Lamb,

Here's what I can recall that I've read in the last 15 hours:

1. Joe Childs and Charlie Frago at the Tampa Bay Times estimated tent capacity at 5,500.

2. Rinder said: "The church alleges the tent holds 6500 (more like 4500 based on how many it held in the UK, unless the chairs are smaller here and they were pretty small in the UK!) so that is the maximum attendance."
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/singin-in-the-rain/

3. I haven't read any estimates from attendees about how many people were actually inside the tent.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Lamb,

1. Joe Childs and Charlie Frago at the Tampa Bay Times estimated tent capacity at 5,500.

2. Rinder said: "The church alleges the tent holds 6500 (more like 4500 based on how many it held in the UK, unless the chairs are smaller here and they were pretty small in the UK!) so that is the maximum attendance."

3. I haven't read any estimates from attendees about how many people were actually inside the tent.

Didn't Rinder mention that the overflow auditorium wasn't used? So that puts max attendance at 4,500 according to him.

Lamb

Patron with Honors
Lamb,

Just because it holds that many people does not mean that many showed up...I was hoping only SO showed up and no public!!! Nice dream, huh?:thumbsup:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
To this day I still gag when a true believer refers to the cult as their "religion". Even when I was in I gagged at the idea. Perhaps a self help philosophy or whatever. I never thought of it as a religion then and certainly not now.

Well, come to think of it religions make be gag anyways but scio being considered a religion is the gaggiest!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
A local resident does not know much about Scientology but he had this to say:

"If it will add revenue to the local economy, it's a beautiful thing," said Downey, who works in sales. "I'm hoping Scientologists go to local businesses and spend money.":whistling::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Don't hold your breath buddy!! Fat chance any of them have any left!! Your looking at all of their money - SUPER POWER - SUPER FAIL!

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Saw this on FB.

Super power rundown is amazing I just saw one of the firsts to complete this process. I'm so blown away. They were right this is 25 X anything I could ever imagine. Thank you COB!!!

Superheroes-People-vs.-Dogs.jpg