What's new

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE - Help an alleged victim of Scientology recover their money

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE - Help an alleged victim of Scientology recover their money.

From Tony Ortega's blog today, 1/16/19.

https://tonyortega.org/2019/01/16/a...by-scientology-is-talking-to-law-enforcement/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

CODA: Now, that update we promised. We heard last night from Graham Berry, whom we first wrote about almost 20 years ago (wow, how time flies). He sent us this happy dispatch…

“I am pleased to inform you that I successfully represented Efrem Logreira in his claim against the church. A confidential settlement agreement permits me to state that Logreira’s dispute with the church has been resolved to the parties’ mutual satisfaction. Consequently, Efrem is doing very much better and his situation is greatly improved.”

Wow, that’s good to hear. And Graham had another update for us that he asked us to relate to our readers…

“I am now preparing another pre-litigation demand letter in connection with a similar situation to the one Efrem described and endured. If it must go to litigation it will be worth substantial damages. It should also be worth an award of punitive damages. However, a plaintiff who wishes to sue a California religious corporation for punitive damages must make an early showing of merit. To that end, I would very much like to hear from anyone who, during the last five years, signed up for Scientology books, courses or auditing with bank loans, overdrafts, credit cards, or other forms of loan or credit; particularly where a staffer has assisted with the opening of new credit cards or obtaining increased credit card or overdraft limits. I can be DM’d on Facebook, emailed on [email protected], telephoned at (310) 745-3771, texted at (310) 902-6381. I also have an encrypted account at Hushmail.com.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

J5nNHag.png