What's new

Rex Fowler - Everywhere, All the Time

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
You mean like in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I'm not nice to people because I think they are armed.

The Anabaptist Jacques

No. I mean like in the United States. I do not care how many people with war in their genes and religious-political philosophy kill each other.

No. I mean like in the United States. I do not care how many people with war in their genes and religious-political philosophy kill each other.

Frankly, Ted, I'm surprised at you for having written this.

It doesn't take a whole lot of scholarly digging to identify numerous instances in u.s. history where factionalism based on religion, ideology, & economic interests has led to bloody strife. History gives ample evidence right up to the present day that there is plenty of the "aggressive war gene" floating about in the u.s. gene pool and ample support among u.s. religious & other ideologues for just such outbursts.

The only real difference between the u.s. & other places in this regard is that domestically the animosities are still developing and expanding to fill the available space. It'll be interesting to see what this place is like in another thousand years. Preferably not from too close by.

Mark A. Baker

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Like the worksheets from the 22 intensives of sec checks?

Wouldn't it be interesting if all of FSO's records concerning Rex Fowler were to be subpoena'd? AND an ex was on hand who was qualified to explain what they *actually* meant. And to point out the records that were missing that the CofS had deliberately failed to provide or comment upon.

Paul
I think that we can be confident that the shredder has been busy lately with Mr Fowlers worksheets. Sneeky cult.

Do you think most of the people getting slaughtered in Darfur are people with war in their genes?

Do you think Rex Fowler's victim had war in his genes?

I think you are equating the victim with the murderer.

And speaking of genes, the United States spends more on war than all the other countries in the world put together.

Do you think the kids killed in school shootings and convience store clerks and and the other 10,000 plus people killed from guns each year are all people with war in their genes?

I just think that is a very callous remark.

The Anabaptist Jacques

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
----snipped---

LRH was psychotic himself when he rearranged the OT levels (4-7).

(note: the original OT 4-7 levels did make a lot of real OT's to an extent.

Fascinating theory. Let me see if I get this right now....

* Ron rises above the bank and develops the technology to free beings up to the level of Operating Thetan.

* Ron thereby, himself, becomes the most powerful OT in the universe. He is Source!

* Ron is the only being ever to make it thru the Wall Of Fire without dying. He also figures out how everyone else can free themselves of this eternal galactic trap as well.

* Ron is Buddha.

* Ron is "total cause over life".

* But despite all of the above, Ron is also "psychotic".

* And the same OT Tech that created the product "Ron The Psychotic " was applied by others and it "...did make a lot of real OT's"​

Your total certainty about the existence of "real OT's" is quite common amongst Scientologists and it mirrors the Founder's absolute certainty. That unflagging certitude was what Scientology used to hook me back when I was 17. At that time I did not know that it was possible for a person to have total certainty with no knowledge.

So, let's see how certain you really are.

If you have the knowledge that you so zealously portray, you should easily know and be able to provide the answers to the following questions:

Who are the "REAL OT's"?

Where are they now?

What can they do to evidence their "REAL OT" powers?

Do they operate exterior to the body with full perception?

Can they do any of the things that Ron Hubbard bragged OT's can do?

So, dude..........PROOF or STFU! (Stop Telling Faux-T Untruths!)

In all the decades of very successfully working on "the bridge" thru OT VII, working at orgs, working in the field, working in the Sea Org, working at AO's in Tech & Qual, working with OT's, working my way up to a high classification of auditor and c/s, working to help others to become an OT.....I never once saw a single person who was OT.

Man, did I look.

But, here you are, blithely pronouncing the fait accompli of Homo Novis...but not offering up a scintilla of fact to support it.

Honestly? I don't think you are capable of answering the above questions.

If you are having difficultly, here is a clue: Answering a question honestly is not a "parlor trick" of OT's that must be safeguarded. Either you know or you don't know. If Scn is "knowing how to know" then by all means, step right up and admit that you don't know and spoke in error.

In the absence of real answers, I find your representations to be.....reprehensible. It is the cruel trick of a con game to sell something that does not exist. I expect either a no-reply or some kind or wiggly, slippery obliqueness.

Look bud, you are the one that claimed there are "REAL OTs" so bring it!

If you go out of your way to walk your Scientology dog all the way across town so that he can profusely defecate on the beach right where people are lying in the sand relaxing --don't be too surprised when some of that bespoiled sand gets kicked back in your face.

End of righteous indignation. :hattip:

Last edited:

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Fascinating theory. Let me see if I get this right now....

* Ron rises above the bank and develops the technology to free beings up to the level of Operating Thetan.

* Ron thereby, himself, becomes the most powerful OT in the universe. He is Source!

* Ron is the only being ever to make it thru the Wall Of Fire without dying. He also figures out how everyone else can free themselves of this eternal galactic trap as well.

* Ron is Buddha.

* Ron is "total cause over life".

* But despite all of the above, Ron is also "psychotic".

* And the same OT Tech that created the product "Ron The Psychotic " was applied by others and it "...did make a lot of real OT's"​

Your total certainty about the existence of "real OT's" is quite common amongst Scientologists and it mirrors the Founder's absolute certainty. That unflagging certitude was what Scientology used to hook me back when I was 17. At that time I did not know that it was possible for a person to have total certainty with no knowledge.

So, let's see how certain you really are.

If you have the knowledge that you so zealously portray, you should easily know and be able to provide the answers to the following questions:

Who are the "REAL OT's"?

Where are they now?

What can they do to evidence their "REAL OT" powers?

Do they operate exterior to the body with full perception?

Can they do any of the things that Ron Hubbard bragged OT's can do?

So, dude..........PROOF or STFU! (Stop Telling Faux-T Untruths!)

In all the decades of very successfully working on "the bridge" thru OT VII, working at orgs, working in the field, working in the Sea Org, working at AO's in Tech & Qual, working with OT's, working my way up to a high classification of auditor and c/s, working to help others to become an OT.....I never once saw a single person who was OT.

Man, did I look.

But, here you are, blithely pronouncing the fait accompli of Homo Novis...but not offering up a scintilla of fact to support it.

Honestly? I don't think you are capable of answering the above questions.

If you are having difficultly, here is a clue: Answering a question honestly is not a "parlor trick" of OT's that must be safeguarded. Either you know or you don't know. If Scn is "knowing how to know" then by all means, step right up and admit that you don't know and spoke in error.

In the absence of real answers, I find your representations to be.....reprehensible. It is the cruel trick of a con game to sell something that does not exist. I expect either a no-reply or some kind or wiggly, slippery obliqueness.

Look bud, you are the one that claimed there are "REAL OTs" so bring it!

If you go out of your way to walk your Scientology dog all the way across town so that he can profusely defecate on the beach right where people are lying in the sand relaxing --don't be too surprised when some of that bespoiled sand gets kicked back in your face.

End of righteous indignation. :hattip:

Well said HH.

Perhaps after this explanation, BS may possibly realise that Ronald was a CON-MAN. Look -here is a quote I found from him: "I am first and foremost, a con-man" -LRH (see?) Or maybe that realisation is still pending...

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do you think most of the people getting slaughtered in Darfur are people with war in their genes?

Do you think Rex Fowler's victim had war in his genes?

I think you are equating the victim with the murderer.

And speaking of genes, the United States spends more on war than all the other countries in the world put together.

Do you think the kids killed in school shootings and convience store clerks and and the other 10,000 plus people killed from guns each year are all people with war in their genes?

I just think that is a very callous remark.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Wait a minute.

You introduce Iraq and Afghanistan into the conversation. Now you bounce over to Africa in an apparent attempt to intellectually obfuscate.

As for Darfur, isn't that the place where women are getting their breasts cut off if they are pregnant or so they can't feed their babies, and other women and young girls are having their limbs cut off. It doesn't take a gun to do that.

Here is another callous statement for you to add to your liberal database: Not every animal that walks upright is a human being.

You complain about the United States and its war making. So tell me this, do you pay taxes? If you do, you are enabling the war machine -- like it or not. You are also enabling CIA payoffs and every other dirty activity the U.S. might be involved in.

Back to the Fowler situation, this is a product of the church of scientology. It is not "theta."

Last edited:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Frankly, Ted, I'm surprised at you for having written this.

It doesn't take a whole lot of scholarly digging to identify numerous instances in u.s. history where factionalism based on religion, ideology, & economic interests has led to bloody strife. History gives ample evidence right up to the present day that there is plenty of the "aggressive war gene" floating about in the u.s. gene pool and ample support among u.s. religious & other ideologues for just such outbursts.

The only real difference between the u.s. & other places in this regard is that domestically the animosities are still developing and expanding to fill the available space. It'll be interesting to see what this place is like in another thousand years. Preferably not from too close by.

Mark A. Baker

What you say is true enough.

However, do not be surprised at what I write. I am not as perceptive or as intelligent as I might appear. :omg:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Can you gun control people, both for and against, please go off and play in your own thread?

I have strong views on the subject too, but they don't belong on this thread.

Paul

Div6

Crusader
First Degree Murder is the charge:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14856174?source=pkg

"BRIGHTON — William Rex Fowler lured his former business partner into a deadly trap last year, killing 42-year-old Thomas Ciancio over claims Fowler was embezzling money from the company he founded, an Adams County prosecutor said Friday.

But the second half of Fowler's plan failed when the 58-year-old tried unsuccessfully to kill himself, prosecutor Dave Young said in a preliminary hearing.

"His intent was suicide," Young said. "He was going to take care of his business before he took care of his own suicide."

Adams County District Judge Francis Wasserman agreed with prosecutors and ordered Fowler to stand trial on first-degree murder charges in the Dec. 30, 2009, shooting of Ciancio.

Wasserman also denied bail for Fowler."

More at source...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
If Fowler has succeeding in killing himself, it would have been a murder/suicide and there would have been little incentive for the police to do much investigating, since the perp was already dead.

Since Rex bungled that, there will be a pretty comprehensive investigation, which may include what part Co$ may have played in Rex's motive for what he did.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Quoted from the article:
But Fowler's attorney, Sarah Quinn, argued that Fowler showed no ill will toward Ciancio, who actually owed the business money.

Quinn said at worst, her client should face a second-degree murder charge.

"This was a professional dispute, and it was not basis for first-degree murder," Quinn said.

Wow, I love how his attorney is trying to turn the tables. "No ill will", then why is Ciancio dead????? :confused2:

Just because it was a business dispute doesn't change the fact that it was first-degree murder. Is it just a marital dispute when a spouse murders the other spouse? No, it's first-degree murder in many instances.

Div6

Crusader
If Fowler has succeeding in killing himself, it would have been a murder/suicide and there would have been little incentive for the police to do much investigating, since the perp was already dead.

Since Rex bungled that, there will be a pretty comprehensive investigation, which may include what part Co$ may have played in Rex's motive for what he did.

Looks like they are "following the MONEY".

"Several employees at Fowler Software told investigators that Ciancio suspected Fowler had taken as much as $250,000 from the company, testified Adams County sheriff's detective Gene Claps. "Ciancio continually blamed the downfall of Fowler Software on Fowler," Claps said.

One former employee, Robert Read, said that in 2008 Fowler had sent up to $200,000 to Africa on behalf of the Church of Scientology and that Fowler signed a letter of apology for the theft, Claps said."

I'd like to see THAT letter.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Looks like they are "following the MONEY".

"Several employees at Fowler Software told investigators that Ciancio suspected Fowler had taken as much as $250,000 from the company, testified Adams County sheriff's detective Gene Claps. "Ciancio continually blamed the downfall of Fowler Software on Fowler," Claps said.

One former employee, Robert Read, said that in 2008 Fowler had sent up to $200,000 to Africa on behalf of the Church of Scientology and that Fowler signed a letter of apology for the theft, Claps said."

I'd like to see THAT letter.

Truly interesting. Open up the possibility of charges of conspiracy to embezzle company funds, with Co$ being potentially named as a co-conspirator.

The sending of the money to Africa better also have some rational explanation if they want to avoid having money-laundering charges tacked on top.