Rich's Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadfly

Crusader
Here's some typical satanic brainwashing from television;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A83fN_7HF0&feature=g-all-u

:hysterical:

This sort of stuff is SO FUNNY! That people actually take this sort of shit seriously.

Symbolism is pushing the significance of the conceptual mind to extreme limits of absurdity!

If one takes the similarities, differences and identities of General Semantics and applies these ideas to this video, one notices some AMAZING "identities".

Lucy = Lucifer

The three leaves of the Adidas logo = the Trident

Purple and Orange = the colors of the Abyss (whatever the "abyss ' is - oh, he will tell you . . .)

"Lucy" represents the "evil feminine principle".

People who think within the framework of this Christian-based model of God versus Satan are nuts. Whether the traditional version or these extreme non-traditional versions.

I studied a great deal about secret societies, Alchemy, Masonry and other subjects, and one thing that just floored me was how SERIOUSLY some of these people took their SYMBOLISM. Crowley went overboard on this too - seeing TOO many connections, and wrapping up large packages of meaning into some OBJECT or color.

:hysterical:

Whenever I see ANYONE use the word "satanic" I immediately get on my guard, because most likely some stream of very stupid nonsense is about to present itself. Now if you want to study a subject such as "ritual satanic sacrifice" or the "ideas of Anton LaVey" (founder of the Church of Satan), that is something different.

But, the people who actually see the world and understand all events in some forced alignment with these crazed-Christian notions are looney-tunes fruitloops.

There is no doubt that the media attempts to brainwash (indoctrinate, etc), along business or political agendas, but to think that some secretive cabal is working to "brainwash" various DEEP SATANIC symbolism and meaning, as a way to help usher in the Apocalypse, is freaking nutty. I read a great deal of conspiracy materials, and the sub-section where the Christians adopt the conspiracy ideas within their framework is especially humorous.

Oh, on top of this, these fruitcakes try to equate "occult" with Satan and all things "evil". Notice on the top left-hand corner of the video, "occultscience2012". As if this "brainwashing" is part of this "occult science".

People who entertain such notions have a mind quite gone out of control - where similarities and identities run quite rampant. In a sense, they are victims of their own conceptual apparatus.

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here's a quote from the source of these photos and videos(except themichelangelo/ orion nebula one)- wellaware1.com

"When reading this material and judging the research, information, diagrams, and photographic comparisons presented, there may be times you feel the truth is more frightening than any fiction. It is part of what Ed describes as "the roller coaster ride" of emotions that people experience when someone discovers that what they thought was history is a sham. The generations of faux leaders and actors thought we were fools when we gave them our greatest gift -- our trust. Let us prove ourselves now wise by laying claim to our own destiny with the real truth once again."

Gadfly

Crusader
Here's a quote from the source of these photos and videos(except themichelangelo/ orion nebula one)- wellaware1.com

"When reading this material and judging the research, information, diagrams, and photographic comparisons presented, there may be times you feel the truth is more frightening than any fiction. It is part of what Ed describes as "the roller coaster ride" of emotions that people experience when someone discovers that what they thought was history is a sham. The generations of faux leaders and actors thought we were fools when we gave them our greatest gift -- our trust. Let us prove ourselves now wise by laying claim to our own destiny with the real truth once again."

Personally, I DO have the view that a great deal of what is told to us to be "history" IS a sham. I stopped "trusting" the intelligence and honesty of others a long time ago.

The thing is I feel that those who are now telling me the "real history" and "facts", these Christian-slanted conspiracy scenarios, where the "aliens" are the "angels" of the Bible, and so forth, are JUST as FULL OF SHIT! For instance, the nutbag in the video. :ohmy:

rich

Dagwood; I might have it wrong as I know little about automatic transmissions, but my understanding is that the parking pawl is a little catch that prevents the transmission from turning in "park". Mine is broke so the car can roll when I park it. I've run it more on old 50 weight crankcase oil than I have vegitable oil. It runs good on it, but it carbons up alot more. I am designing a fuel heater for the waste crankcase oil fuel. I figure if I can drop the viscosity enough I can make it viable.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
The pawl is usually a pin, and if it is broken you are potentially looking at far more problems that just having the vehicle rolling in park. ask me why I know this. :eyeroll:

Sorry for breaking this post short, I had ta go down to the bay and pick up kid from sch-bus thingie, but I 'd like to explain a bit more about driving around with a broken PB pin.
Depending on the transmission, some will be fine, most will not, as that broken piece (smaller diam than a pencil usually and usually less that 1/2 inch long) may float around in your transmission breaking things, it is hard steel and can do a tonne of damage.

Now, :carryon:

Last edited:

rich

"DO NOT DONATE TO CODEPINK. They are not who you think.
The Cofounder Jodie Evans, is none other than Chicago iO Theatre alumni, and Saturday Night Live cast member Molly Shannon.

Who was also at the Occupy Dallas Protest shooting me the evil eye. That's due to me exposing her organization and her Cofounder friend Media Benjamin (aka Susan Cohn Rockefeller)"

http://wellaware1.com/artwork/Lela-Pittenge_1200r.jpg

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it Og. Who is groo anyway?

Obviously he's my dad! (google is yer friend) I learned all my wandering/warrior mad skills from him (warning).
first_place_last.gif

Aragones%202.jpg

Nuff said. :yes:

rich

Smilla; my opinion is , I think people should be kind to each other, not ignore each other. I also think Hitler was Walt Disney. Kinda makes ww2 look like a waste, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.