ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Rich's Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by rich, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. rich

rich Silver Meritorious Patron

Re: DallasGoldDiggerBug - Ed Chairini's Chicanery

Two lambs in the wolfpack of the world. Keeping their gaurdian angels very bussy.

2. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Well, I know I do.

3. rich

Don't openly record the police anymore unless you livestream it to the web or at least can show the cop the icon and some kind of evidence that you are livestreaming. Make sure the cop knows that realtime livestream means anonymous sees it and records it NOW. Better yet, wear a t-shirt or hat with the livestream logo on it and say you are a volunteer for them or something. You know- try to have that professional(sarcasm) squirrel buster persona.

4. rich

Here is the video of news actor smurf/aka Gary Scarff/aka Bryan Carr that was deleted and the thread closed. I bet it gets deleted again.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/jodi-arias-bryan-carr-_n_2638808.html

Here is the page it was deleted from. It was done by changing my link to a mobile link. Note the m at the beginning of my link. That is not the link I posted.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...arff-OSA-Spy/page13&highlight=rich+bryan+carr

Here is the video smurf posted to begin that thread.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_ZF12GcaIw

5. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Deleted

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  6. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

7. rich

8. Smurf

4387e996486ad597d0d1077ea9c119e36a2b47ff4405484f3e5583482af883f0.jpg

9. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

:hmm:........I can listen to 3 hours of a mentally deranged lunatic....or watch paint dry......what to do.....what to do......

Well I suppose the mentally deranged show could be comedic....good for some laughs! :yes:

10. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

BTW.....Smurf can't also be Bryan Carr because I'm Bryan Carr!! :omg: I just discovered this!

:hysterical:

11. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Double post

12. rich

I don't know Ed's agenda -or, even if he has one. One of these days I will go meet him and judge for myself. I do know I ordered a dvd from him and it was late. So he sent me 2. So he's not greedy.

Created by Ed Chiarini on March 20, 2013DALLAS, TXOther & MiscellaneousWARNING: The information presented here is not for everyone. The concepts and visual evidence presented has been known to permanently change a person's perspective of the world around them. The shock of learning that you have been lied to your entire life is sometimes too much for some to handle, this results in a variety of reactions, some more devastating than others.
    Again discretion is advised.

The following are Canadian Operrrratives that have infiltrated our government.

WellAware1.com Mission Statement
    The objective of WellAware1 is to present the facts about current events that are used to Manipulate the perception of the general public. Throughout history, we the people have been lied to by our leaders. This is a fact. Lives have been lost due to these lies. That is also a fact. When we see events Unfold on TV, that are immediately used to further a political agenda, unanswered questions about things that don't make sense must be answered before we can move forward as a nation.

For the past 2 years we have been investigating events that have shaped this nation and everyone's perception of the world in which we live. The truth about these events is often not told to the public, and in many cases the events themselves are just scripted out made for TV movies that are created using actors. Those events are then propagated globally with the intention of deceiving the viewers into believing the events are real but in reality they are not.

The time has come to offer our massive database of evidence to the public. This is where we need your help. I tried to do it myself but this was cutting into the time I needed to use for investigations. It's time to hire a database Guru and let them do what they do best. Once the data is migrated to the web we can then offer it to fellow researchers around the globe to use in their pursuit of the truth, THE REAL TRUTH, about this nation's history and the path we are currently traveling down.
    What is the Wellaware1 database?
    The database is a growing body of work that surround the past 2 years of my investigations. It names names (REAL NAMES) and provides the viewer with the data that is not available via what THEY want you to know. The actors that use pseudonyms then run for office are a small part of the problem. That fictional person can then opt for a third person to vouch for their identity thus allowing them to run for office without ever having to show a legal form of identification AND ITS ALL 100% LEGAL TO DO THIS. How do you expect our elected officials to act in our best interests when they are free to take payoffs from corporations looking to get a leg up on their competitors, knowing that since we don't know the officials BIRTH name we can never hold them accountable in a court of law.
    For example, Jessie Ventura. Not his real name, he admits that. But that name is not even registered to his person. Yet he signed official documents as the Governor of Minnesota using that pseudonym.
    In a day and age where you have to show an ID to rent a DVD from the local Blockbuster, you would think that you would at least be required to do that in order to be the elected officials that runs the state where that blockbuster is located. But the unfortunate truth is you don't.
    I have looked at in detail, those elected officials in our government that have the responsibility to represent the people of this nation, and the results as to who they really are will shock you.
    Whether or not you agree with my findings all it takes is for one of the individuals to be who I say they are to cause you to see the problem that needs immediate attention if we value this country's future.
    Have a look for yourself these are only a few". http://www.wellaware1.com/officials.shtml

13. Smurf

Nice try, Ed. In addition to your delusional nonsense, you enjoy lying & playing the third person for effect. It's already been revealed in multiple blogs that you love to troll with the RichardBDawson alter-ego.

grin-delusional.jpg

You realize, of course, that your existence on ESMB is for our enjoyment. No one here, that I know of, takes any of your mentally deficient nonsense seriously. The self-proclaimed conspiracy that Princess Stephanie of Sweden is raging against you is a hoot!!!

https://www.facebook.com/dallasgoldbug/posts/10200486167821567

14. rich

15. Smurf

So, Batshit Crazy Ed, who are the dead actors portraying the corpses that litter the scene in Ukraine? :duh:

16. rich

17. Smurf

18. rich

This is the opening post to this thread:
    The lady is Betsy McGee. Here are her videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BetsyLeeMcGee/videos

As you can see, many of them are simmilar to Dallasgoldbugs videos. The two are sort of competitors. Smurf is really reaching at straws to try and use Betsy to disscredit Dallas. Maybe he is subconciously trying to help me?

Both have many correctly identified imposters. But, Dallas has a 100 times more photos and videos.

His facebook page has about 5,000 photos of the few famillies involved in brainwashing the world. These are regular familly photos he stumbled across on a picasa internet album. You will recognize some of them as stars and politicians. Get to know the families and you will see them all over the media/news. Using different names.You even see them grouped together as familly. It becomes unmistakeable as you see more and more.

It is not just Betsy and Dallas showing that our biggest news is fake. There are dozens of internet sites that show this. Look around.

19. Smurf

I see you're still talking to yourself, Ed. :duh:

delusional.jpg

20. rich

Here'a an old anti Ed (Chiarini) blog. She says he is a Rothschild and they are "outing" their own selves. She makes some convincing points. What do you think? Myself, I can't figure it out. All I know is that the news is fake.
    http://delusionsfromillusions.wordpress.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.