ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Rich's Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by rich, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. rich

rich Silver Meritorious Patron

2. rich

Re: DallasGoldDiggerBug - Ed Chairini's Chicanery

Published on Aug 18, 2014
    "It's very simple, download the ExPlan document from my site (when I finish the maintenance and put my site back up tomorrow night)
    ALL of these events (including school shootings, 9/11 Twin towers, the Pentagon, Building 7, Mall Shootings, all of them BUT the movie theatre shooting, are planned drills the DHS pays in the form of a grant to the host of the event. The Movie Shooting HOAX was a publicity stunt to get free advertising for the unnamed movie that I am not going to plug for them. BUT they did remodel the theatre afterwards and if you look at the board of directors for that Tisch brothers theatre the company that bought it from them had a known name attached to the deal and that is Leon Greenberg. So in essence, you have the family selling it to the family and probably pulling an insurance scam while they change the names of the corporation.

You will note that even the mudslide was a drill that they then claimed they need federal assistance and banked big time. The mall was remodeled, the twin towers built with the grant (notice you didn't hear anyone bitching and crying about the cost to build the towers, because it was paid for, so was Building 5 and the government agencies in side got all updated gear and a new home.

It's all a big scam that the media, then use to create content that you stay plugged into because you think it's real. ITS NOT."

http://wellaware1.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RziJQCG3iU&list=UUyO7aSF7FYbGuRb8jCBJvbw

3. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

When you said you enjoy school shootings you not only crossed a line, you cemented the fact you need serious psychological help. I hope you find that help. Since you have your own site there's no point posting your stuff here.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  4. rich

I don't have a website. That idea was made up by Smurf.

5. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Rich, AKA - Ed Chairini, or one of his followers, quotes actually work. I don't have much to say to you other than after your "I enjoy schoolyard shootings" comment that you would please seek out some counseling, therapy, some form of help that's beneficial for you. And possibly use your own site for your agenda instead of ESMB.

6. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

No, that idea was made up and published by you, yourself and yours alone:

Smurf has nothing to do with your bullshit.

7. rich

That's Dallasgoldbugs website. Not mine. You guys are confused.

8. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

You are delusional.:duh:

9. rich

10. rich

11. rich

12. Smurf

Dang! Chevy Chase & Henry Winkler have been very busy..and who knew? Actresses portraying public officials with similar boobies. lol.

[video=youtube;2sKgp5VznBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sKgp5VznBo[/video]

13. rich

The above video is by freeradiorevolution on youtube. There is also freeradiorevolution1 and freeradiorevolutionULTIMATE.
    Between them they have about a thousand videos demonstrating fake telivision news. It's a good general education. Follow links. Get various viewpoints on the subject. You will never be able to stomach watching television again.

It takes time and effort to recognize latex make-up ,greenscreens , fake video, and actors in the news, but there is plenty of data out there and the effort is worth it.

14. Smurf

There's plenty of data out there on delusional moonbats & places to get help. You should look into it. The effort is worth it.

15. rich

16. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

In 2005 I went to the US CIA's website and clicked on recruitment...

That page listed who they wanted to hire... at that time it included

costume designers, set builders, lighting technicians, make up artists , camermen, and hair stylists....

and directors...video producers.. < Link to CIA

"

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  17. Smurf

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised, but when are you going to come out & be totally honest with us? That Arnie Lerma does not exist? That you are really Al Pacino playing Arnie. You both have similar ear structures, after all. :)

18. rich

Thanks Arnie, I needed that.

If people will make the effort to look at the many dozens of media,news and political imposters that I claim , they are going to see some that they agree with. And then they will have to make a personal decision whether they want to believe their eyes, or their mind. Trust what you see ?,or trust what you have been brought up to believe? It is the best therapy for comming up to present time. It wrecks you. And then. It opens the door to - well, something really beautifull. You will see if you try.

19. Smurf

It's a different ballgame when dealing with mentally ill individuals living a delusional Trumas Show such as yourself, Ed/Rich.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truman_Show_delusion

20. rich

"Published on Apr 18, 2012
    http://www.facebook.com/44connected

This experiment is known as the 5 monkey experiment.

For this Experiment we need a cage, complete with a sprinker system
    Inside the cage is a ladder and at the top of the ladder hanging from the ceiling are some banana's
    Next we add 5 monkeys to the cage.
    one of the monkeys notices the banana's and begins to climb the ladders, the sprinkler system is
    activated soaking all of the monkeys in freezing cold water
    After some time a second monkey begins to climb the ladder and once again the sprinkler system is activated soaking all the monkeys
    For the next part of the experiment
    Now we de-activate the sprinkler system, remove one of the monkeys and replace him with a new one.
    After some time the new monkey see's the banana's and begins to climb the ladders.
    To his astonishment he is attacked by the other 4 monkeys
    Now we replace one of the original monkeys with a new monkey
    Once again the new monkey notices the banana's and begins to climb the ladder
    and once again he is attacked by all the original monkeys but on this occassion the previous new monkey joins in on the attacking.
    This process of removing the original monkeys and replacing them is repeated until non of the original monkeys are in the cage
    Once the final original monkey is removed and is replaced, the last monkey to enter see's the banana and begins to climb the ladder
    to which the other 4 monkeys begin to attack him.
    Non of these new monkeys know about the sprinker system but act in this way because as far as they are concerned things have always been done like this round here.
    Experiment conducted by Harry Harlow
    dogma

Produced by 44Connected
    Lee Watts Ashton Under Lyne Lancs Gtr Manchester"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KLfoDR6oI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.