ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Ron’s Org Upper Level Materials

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Eneuby, Jun 11, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Eneuby

Eneuby New Member

anyone have access to captain bill Robertson (Ron’s Org) upper level materials?

2. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

If you turn towards Arcturus and look just beyond it, there is a star called arslycus (pronounced 'arse lick us'). At 3am every morning, you should be able to pick up Captain Bill channelling the upper level materials towards earth from arslycus.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

4. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Are you trying to choose between taking the red pill or the blue pill? ("The Matrix")
    Just curious.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  5. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

[​IMG]

6. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

How about pinks and greys ???
    ;)

7. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Squirreling Dervish

I'd have a hard time gravitating towards something called "Ron's" anything.
    It's dead by association!
    Have they had any legit EP's other than "felt good about it" for a little while EP's?
    I mean, any real and lasting case gain accompanied by actual OT abilities?

8. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

I once approached Ron's Org, and had a D of P interview with them (which cost me £50). My impression of them (from very limited contact) was that they were genuine people, and trying to deliver something approaching 'standard tech' (though the upper levels are not the same as the CoS), but I didn't get the sense that they were overly- 'winning beings'. I groaned a bit when I saw that the auditing room (which was in someone's back bedroom) looked EXACTLY like a CoS auditing room - I was expecting something a bit more informal. Their services seem to be somewhat cheaper than CoS, but I notice that the cost of training is not trivial (I seem to recall a figure of something like £20,000 (or it might have been £30,000)) to train all the way up through Class VI. Which is a decent wodge of cash, and suggests that the delivery personnel are doing it full-time and it is their source of income.

Apparently, they now train all the way up to Class XII (though I think you have to go to Switzerland for the high-level training), so for someone who still wants the auditor training but doesn't want the constant harassment for donations, and threats of SP declares for not toeing the line, it might be a viable alternative to the CoS.

9. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

Ditto!

I stay away from anything called "Ron" and exorcism ...for safegarding my very little sanity left :D

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  10. Gib

Gib Crusader

I guess the freezone and any other offshoots are not writing enough Letter's Out from CF.

11. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019