Roz Cohn - 'I was in, I got taken, I finally left, and why' - Cabaret Comedy style

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by AnonyMary, Mar 13, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Re: Roz Cohn - 'I was in, I got taken, I finally left, and why' - Cabaret Comedy styl

Cross-posted to WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...why-cabaret-comedy-style.109688/#post-2334196

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Re: Roz Cohn New Show ""diffiCult to leave" Wow!

Roz has a new show!!! ... spread the word! If in Los Angeles, do make it. ( Wish I could be there )

Roslyn Cohn wrote this on FB
    [​IMG]

3. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

It would be awesome if Roz could hook up with the TomKat people and maybe check out each other's shows!

4. AnonyMary

Re: Roz Cohn - 'I was in, I got taken, I finally left, and why' - Cabaret Comedy styl

Roz is in the news today! The Underground Bunker previews Roslyn Cohn's one-woman show in LA!

Thanks, Tony O!

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Posted earlier at the Bunker:

6. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

That is awesome! Roz is a funny gal, smart and beautiful, she richly deserves a wider audience for her mad inoculation skills! :biglove:

7. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Invite them to perform at the FLAG DOWN 2014 held in Clearwater, Florida next May?:coolwink: $ell tickets and donate the funds to "keeping Scientology not working"!!

8. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

She posted this publicly on Facebook:

"Wow! I'm getting such supportive emails from people I don't even know about this show. Yep, I'm in the HOT seat. Thank you all for being there emotionally - so kind!! xo"

9. Type4_PTS

A new blog post from Pam Peterson at the Huffington Post:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/pam-peterson/post_5956_b_4159385.html

10. AnonyMary

11. AnonyMary

Re: Roz Cohn New Show ""diffiCult to leave" Monday nite!

If you are planning to be in LA on Monday evening, please consider attending the one time only showcase of Roslyn "Roz" Cohn's one woman show called diffiCult To leave. I wish I could be there but it's impossible for me to get there. I so wish her to have the support of many exes at the show. There will be lots of laughs and lots of information on her time at Celebrity Centers as a student and PC, how she got in and how she got out. Though it will be professionally videotaped, the premiere live show is something the cult does not want happening. If you can't get there, keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks

12. AnonyMary

Best wishes tonite to Roz Cohn in her one-woman show live: -diffiCULT to leave

Here's to a real SP ( Special Person) Roslyn Cohn, doing her one woman show tonight called diffiCULT to Leave. She needs out support as she tells the world Scientology her story, live on stage in Los Angeles County, despite the possible consequences from the cult. If you can get there, please do. This is for us exes! Break a leg, Girl!

13. Type4_PTS

Re: Best wishes tonite to Roz Cohn in her one-woman show live: -diffiCULT to leave

It's too many thousands of miles away for me to attend, but would if I could! :yes:

14. AnonyMary

Re: Best wishes tonite to Roz Cohn in her one-woman show live: -diffiCULT to leave

I understand! same for me and many others. Thanks for all your support on this.

15. Type4_PTS

It sounds like the show went great!

Looking forward to seeing the video! :yes:

16. Type4_PTS

Cross-Posted from the Bunker:

17. AnonyMary

18. AnonyMary

Here's the show!

[video=youtube_share;wPohnvI3Rqo]http://youtu.be/wPohnvI3Rqo[/video]

19. Gib

Gib Crusader

Great job.

I cried at the end. I am so happy at least her mom got to witness her leaving the cult.

20. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

What a great show. I love the way she explains why it is so hard for people to leave.:thumbsup: