ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Ruminations

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Lulu Belle, Sep 7, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

True.

And "he who makes the rules can break the rules"...

I remember seeing David Bloomberg in Sea Org Management blues in the PAC canteen somewhere in the mid 1990s. Previous to that he had been ASI staff for years. Normally if I'd see him he'd be in a suit.

I guess he'd been demoted from ASI and un-resigned back into the Sea Org.

2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

More like "the rules" are really just "the shore story" (in the SO, a shore story is the invented cover story for what's really going on)

3. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

These are the MCCS (Mission Corporate Category Sortout) tapes filed in US v. Zolin. (Zolin being the Clerk of the Court.)

Gerry wrote about the MCCS tapes and posted a transcript to alt.religion.scientology, which I've now posted in Important Documents.

More: Documents relating to MCCS Mission; US v. Zolin

Incidentally, Rinder spoke about his career in terms reorganizing the corporate structure of Scientology, in a recent video interview with Ron Miscavige Snr:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  4. Warrior

Warrior Patron with Honors

The claim I have seen in legal cases is that they say the Sea Org is an unincorporated entity.

Sea Org members receive W-2 Forms showing their wages, so it's obvious they have a corporate employer -- whatever organization a member may be posted to.

5. Warrior

Warrior Patron with Honors

Yes, that's right. Zolin tapes. By now you most likely have read Caroline's response.

6. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron