ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

SAbrina Zimmer is looking for old friends from Flag

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by sabrina, Feb 18, 2009.

1. sabrina

sabrina Patron

I was staff at Flag from 1994 to 2001. I am 27, so I'm looking for people that were friends of mine during that time who may have made their way to this site. I'm open to any and all communication.

2. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Long time no see, sabrina! :hug:

How ya been?

Hope ya find your friends!

3. sabrina

sabrina Patron

Morons

Ya, if any of them are on here, or care. I sware some people love to live their lives without communicating or saying how they really feel, or hey maybe they're just retarded, to each their own I guess.

4. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

We were all taught in Scn not to say how we're really feeling. That could get you sent to ethics or the chair for a sec check. I learned while I was in "I'm good/fine" was the best answer no matter how I felt.

5. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Sabrina welcome,:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I do hope you find your old friends here and that you make many new ones.

Now tell us your story, if you're ready.:D

TP

6. dexter gelfand

dexter gelfand Patron Meritorious

Gene Zimmer

Hi Sabrina, I knew your dad a little bit in the late 70's in New York, how is he doing?

Love, Dex

7. Amadeus Einstein

Amadeus Einstein Patron with Honors

Hi Sabrina, you were the Examiner at one time, weren't you? You won't remember me from Adam, but I was sent from my org to train at Flag and I think we were both doing Student Hat in the same courseroom. I know one day I had quite a long chat with your mother and she seemed really proud of you at that time.

8. nexus100

nexus100 Gold Meritorious Patron

I vote for retarded. Maybe we could do a poll.

9. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Really? If so, great! There's an Examiner thread here which I would love to have more data posted to, especially from real live ex-examiners. The subject of interest is what did you really see after session, not necessarily what did you call. In other words, what is the REAL after-session F/N percentage?

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9211

Paul

10. sabrina

sabrina Patron

I've been on and off here for a quick minute (LOTS) and I'm just gettin that itch to contact old friends and stuff again. Most of em are still tied up with family still being involved, so thank god I'm not. Well all except my bro, who has now not talking to my dad or I, but hey what's new. Anyways, yeah my dad is Gene Zimmer and he is doing good, we talk and are all gravey. But I've posted lots on here before and am not trying to put myself into a tail spin by talking about that stuff again, I'll leave that to me and my therapist. But again, if anyone knew me, like on a personal level, if that's even possible, I'd love to hear from you. And lets all keep being critical, cuz hey it's the only way to be.

11. Hi Sabrina!

I remember your dad but not well. Glad to see he is doing well.